Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Where can I finda a Dusk Stone ingame before Elite4? I'm desperate to evolve my Candlemon.

2) I heard about an Alpha Gen5 test on PO. Any information?

3) Was Swimming Goggles just a hoax, or does it really exist?

4) Can you get all Pokémon with alternate abilities now?

5) Do the DW Pokémon have also new moves, or just new abilities?

6) Are there any items in the game that aren't known yet / are not on Serebii's Gen5 item list?

1) Where can I finda a Dusk Stone ingame before Elite4? I'm desperate to evolve my Candlemon.

2) I heard about an Alpha Gen5 test on PO. Any information?

3) Was Swimming Goggles just a hoax, or does it really exist?

4) Can you get all Pokémon with alternate abilities now?

5) Do the DW Pokémon have also new moves, or just new abilities?

6) Are there any items in the game that aren't known yet / are not on Serebii's Gen5 item list?
1. Kibago Cave.

2. No idea.

3. A hoax.

4. No.

5. New abilities only for what we know. Nintendo might just surprise us, though.

6. Probably not, but still, we can't be sure.

There's a Key item, some sort of a letter, found on route 13. Anyone knows what it is?
You need to find 2 other letters in the same route (I believe you have to talk with some NPCs to get them) then hand them out to the girl with the Wingull on the bridge.

The prize? U-Turn TM. (:

I've heard people saying dark void's accuracy is lowered to 50%, but serebii still lists it as 80%, and its not in the list of move changes posted in this forum.
Anyone know what its actual accuracy is in BW?

Anyone know how to use the pokeshifter? I Get both DS to connect to eachother, but I dont know how to transfer the pokemon. The DS with Black in it gets DC and the one with pearl in it has words, lets me click once, then appears to be frozen or something (the music still works.)

how do they copy movesets here? i can't seem to copy from serebii? which website do they use since i wanna start a pokemon thread! THX

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
There aren't any--all 156 new Pokemon are completely unrelated to the other 493.
This is the first time that this has happened. In all the other NEW pokemon generations, they had at least a couple pokemon who were related to the older ones. I just find it so odd that they couldn't link even one of the older pokemon to the newer ones.

This is the first time that this has happened. In all the other NEW pokemon generations, they had at least a couple pokemon who were related to the older ones. I just find it so odd that they couldn't link even one of the older pokemon to the newer ones.
Completely new experience bro

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Anyone know how to use the pokeshifter? I Get both DS to connect to eachother, but I dont know how to transfer the pokemon. The DS with Black in it gets DC and the one with pearl in it has words, lets me click once, then appears to be frozen or something (the music still works.)
Pearl is Japanese, right? If not it's not going to work.

How can i catch Kyuremu?
I know where it is, and was there with WTW code to see how to go there in the normal way, but somehow i dont know how.__.

In doubles (at least in Gen 3/4), if both of your Pokemon were targeting the same opponent and the first attack knocked out said opponent, your other Pokemon just attacked the other opponent. How does the game handle this in triples, considering that there will be two other opponents?

How can i catch Kyuremu?
I know where it is, and was there with WTW code to see how to go there in the normal way, but somehow i dont know how.__.
I don't quite understand what the details mean. But. Once you get to the entrance of the great hall, you'll be in a maze of trees and ledges. It may appear that your trying to get to the stairs on the north side of it, but this isn't the case. You are trying to get a small lake in the very center, and it can be reached by going in a clockwise spiral. Once you reach the lake, you find the area completely frozen over, allowing you to run directly north to the stairs, which leads to a cave containing Kyuremu.

Guys. I'm looking for an answer to where the ridge is because I'm making a guide for my friends so they can make their own teams, by knowing the earliest you can get the basic Pokemon of the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)