Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it just a rumor or are the TMs really re-usable at will ?

Can we for example teach Earthquake multiple times with a single TM ? How many times exactly ? Thanks by advance ^^.
You can teach the same TM as many times you want to as many Pokémon you'd like to.

Can you use Zoroark without his ability ruining him?

Is there a way to make Zoroark actually stay as a Zoroark instead of changing due to his Illusion ability? I haven't actually got the game in hand so I haven't tested this theory, but can Zoroark stay as a Zoroark in combat if the Pokemon imediatly after him isn't alive? example. If i had a Gigigigear in the 3rd slot of my party which is Fainted, and Zoroark is in the 2nd Slot, would he be sent out as Gigigigear, the 4th slot pokemon, or Zoroark?

Thanks for your help :D

Edit:

Also could anyone help me decide a moveset for my Zoroark when I get it?
I was thinking something like:

Zoroark @ Lum Berry
Modest Illusion
252 SpAtk/252 Speed
-Night Burst
-Nasty Plot
-Flamethrower
-Hidden Power Flying

By the way, i am ordering Japanese Pokemon White soon and wish to know if it will work on an English DS Lite or DSI?

Also can you SR the Zoroark you find via Event to be Shiny?

Thank you, sorry for all the questions!!!!

Zoroark copies the last Pokémon in your party, not the one right after it. If it's fainted, Zoroark will go out without any Illusion.

Can't answer your other questions because I haven't got the event myself.

when the pokemon comes from the dreamworld, does the new ability they get from the dreamworld remain permenantly?
Yes it does to my knowledge. On the topic of Dream World does anyone know how you can possibly change Gen V pokemon's abilities via Dream World considering the fact that you transfer the pokemon from previous games and find them in dream world???

That's not how the Dream World works. The Pokémon you send to the dream world remain unchanged.

To get the new ability ones, you have to wait for codes Nintendo will hand out or play a variety of minigames in the Global Link website, and depending on whatever Nintendo/GF decides on, you'll get the new Pokémon ingame. That's why for now it's impossible to get most Dream World abilities.

Just two more question.

If the perversity reverses the changes of the stats like it said it does, does that also mean if it uses swords dance or any attack that increase it's stats, the power boost attacks will only decreases it's stats instead?

And does perversity also reverse the stat changes of the opponent's pokemon or does it only work on the user?

By the way, i am ordering Japanese Pokemon White soon and wish to know if it will work on an English DS Lite or DSI?

Will work on a DS lite, but not a DSi. B/W are region locked on DSi.

I would assume the event Zoroark can be shiny.

Can you buy dive balls in BW? Also, are there any new balls?
No and no.

You can only get Dive Balls from a fisherman who asks you to see a different Pokemon every day, however said Pokemon must have been caught by fishing, or evolved from a Pokemon caught via fishing.

Are there any new ribbons in B/W? Can you even see previous gen ribbons?
Possibly new ribbons from the new Pokemon musicals but i'm not 100% sure, and probably new ribbons for beating the Isshu Elite 4. You can see ribbons from previous gens.

Just two more question.

If the perversity reverses the changes of the stats like it said it does, does that also mean if it uses swords dance or any attack that increase it's stats, the power boost attacks will only decreases it's stats instead?

And does perversity also reverse the stat changes of the opponent's pokemon or does it only work on the user?
Only the user. And yes, if you SD, you get -2 Attack.

Is there a way to make Zoroark actually stay as a Zoroark instead of changing due to his Illusion ability? I haven't actually got the game in hand so I haven't tested this theory, but can Zoroark stay as a Zoroark in combat if the Pokemon imediatly after him isn't alive? example. If i had a Gigigigear in the 3rd slot of my party which is Fainted, and Zoroark is in the 2nd Slot, would he be sent out as Gigigigear, the 4th slot pokemon, or Zoroark?

Thanks for your help :D

Edit:

Also could anyone help me decide a moveset for my Zoroark when I get it?
I was thinking something like:

Zoroark @ Lum Berry
Modest Illusion
252 SpAtk/252 Speed
-Night Burst
-Nasty Plot
-Flamethrower
-Hidden Power Flying

Thank you, sorry for all the questions!!!!
Zoroark copies the last non-fainted Pokémon in your party before your party is reordered from switching unless that Pokémon is Zoroark. Best way to keep him from switching is to keep him in the last slot, but then what's the point?

Your moveset should have moves learnable by something else on your team so that when Illusion disguises it, you can U-Turn out or something to mess with them.

Black and White do not work on North American DSi, but they work fine on the Lite.

I believe so, but it's probably not worth it.

If you only get the Fishing Rod after the credits roll, does that mean that Surfing is necessary to get Basurao?

Is acid weather present in B/W?
Can't say with 100% accuracy, but I was hit with a super effective pursuit that knocked out my Victini as I was switching out during a sandstorm and nothing happened.

I didn't test it, just something that happened in-game. Based on this, however, I'd assume it has been corrected.

Only two items haven't been rediscovered: the Soul Dew held item for Latias and Latios, and the Gracidea Flower key item that allows Shaymin to change forme.
I am quite confident that I saw someone in Serebii's discovery thread discussion claiming to have found the Gracidea. I don't know if I can find the post again.

EDIT: Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)