Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have won against SDS, GG man.

That finishes all my matches in 4-3. Now I guess I better pray Minato loses =x

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
how is my group going to work? undisputed and stone cold are both 4-1 and i'm 4-2. assuming we all finish 5-2, who advances?

how is my group going to work? undisputed and stone cold are both 4-1 and i'm 4-2. assuming we all finish 5-2, who advances?
Odd man out, assuming no one else finishes with 5-2. Odd man out means, round robin and the eliminated player is that who has the two losses outcome of the round robin. If a tie keeps occurring I'll use the system, because you guys could keep tying. Remember 2 of you advance, so 2nd place is not bad by any means.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I hope we all 3 goes 5-2 tbh, id love to embarrase bad ass again and id love to kick undisputed's ass after my off game vs him!!! However if the pokegods want to lend me some tremendous luck in my matches vs Twash and Dark Lucario, I will graciously accept.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
@ Scimjara: Because it's proper and it signifies you're not a douchebag lol.

I defeated DarkLucario, I did have a huge crit with my Stone Edge that shifted the game in my favor. Sorry again about that :( Good game buddy.

I won vs Ironbullet with some luck on my side. gg.
Btw, if you happen to lose either of the next two matches, will you play the other? Both of them need a final match to be considered fair game for any sort of tie breaker to occur. You won't advance, but I need to know yes or no, so I know whether or not to find a replacement for that match, if said scenario occurs.

Why do you say tfp even when you lose? lol

Arin and I lets go!
There's no purpose of saying "tfp" anyways, because it's obvious that it's "time for print" when you win or lose. It's not like it's "time for print" when someone jumps off a building.

It's like saying, "I won, so good game and now bold my fucking name so everyone can see it immediately." (oh and don't use Ironbullet's post as an example, as he did it is the point of view of the loser, which is the opposite of what I'm trying to convey).

Also, the term is used to refer to photography in which the model and the photographer make an agreement to do a photo shoot without paying each other monetarily. You guys are using the term in an unsuitable way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)