Riski's Pokemon Thread

Hi, ghardy, sorry but I have that spread on a game already. I just need to progress in the game far enough to catch a shiny fire shaymin with my own OT.

Edit: Thanks, musicmeister. :-) I've been too lazy to update my thread. Some pokes I've put on without any notice and others I've yet to put on my thread. Just too busy catching more.

Hi, ghardy, sorry but I have that spread on a game already. I just need to progress in the game far enough to catch a shiny fire shaymin with my own OT.

Edit: Thanks, musicmeister. :-) I've been too lazy to update my thread. Some pokes I've put on without any notice and others I've yet to put on my thread. Just too busy catching more.
I just noticed. You have a lot of cool new catches. :D So, you're getting your copy of Pokemon B/W in a few days. That's awesome! I might try to play it too just to get the feel of it. Though, I don't know if there is a walkthrough around cause I can't read Japanese. lol

Actually, I did my usual and e-Bayed my purchase. It's coming straight from Japan. :-)

Edit: I don't read Japanese either. I'm just going to save often and not save if I think I answered a question wrong, not until I've dug around in the game to see if I'm stuck until I answer the question or whatever.

I will try later. Though, I know I don't have the luck. lol
yeah i played a little bit but you cant gain exp lol. you COULD, theoretically, still play through it, just by catching a higher level pokemon whenever you could, but then you wouldnt build your friendship with it, and it just wouldnt be the same.

Update:

Pokemon available for Black and White trades:

All Pokemon B/W trades may require up to a day to accomplish.

Black FC 3009 3879 7919

Breeding Pokes
(bred or caught by me)

メタモン

Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
In a love ball, but it will become a pokeball on B/W.
Adamant 31/31/31/17/31/31
In a heal ball.
Jolly 31/31/31/0/31/31
In a great ball.
These dittos are all fully redis.

Jolly male 31/31/31/17/31/31
Available level 98 only. EVs HP 6/ Atk 252 / Spe 252
With egg move False Swipe.
Fully redis.

Shiny Japanese Smeargle - male - jolly - own tempo
31/31/31/31/31/31
Level 1 UT, bred on Japanese SS game.
Hatched Goldenrod Tunnel
Available only Level 41 with 100 EVs on Attack and Speed.
Sketched moves are currently: Dragon Dance, Fake Out, Low Kick, Sucker Punch
Not redistributable!
Expert Evan has semi-redis rights.

What I'd like from Pokemon B/W trades:

Pokes I do not already have, especially with at least two good IVs. I will make a list of wanted pokes shortly.

Hi, CMT for the following shifted pokes:

メタモン

Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
In a love ball, and it is still a love ball on B/W. Yay!
Adamant 31/31/31/17/31/31
In a heal ball.
All with active Pokerus.

Jolly male 31/31/31/17/31/31
Available level 98 only. EVs HP 6/ Atk 252 / Spe 252
With egg move False Swipe.
Fully redis.

Shiny Japanese Smeargle - male - jolly - own tempo
31/31/31/31/31/31
Level 1 UT, bred on Japanese SS game.
Hatched Goldenrod Tunnel
Available only Level 41 with 100 EVs on Attack and Speed.
Sketched moves are currently: Dragon Dance, Fake Out, Low Kick, Sucker Punch
Not redistributable!
Expert Evan has semi-redis rights.

CMT for thisL

Ranger Manaphy - timid 31\19\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70)
An AR code was used to generate the Manaphy egg gift event.
Not redistributable.

Just wondering, how do you RNG for a Shiny Manaphy? Is it the same process as the other WC's but also trading the egg over to another game that has a shiny spread?

I think it's method 1, not Wondercard. You can look that up in the help thread, which is what I do whenever I forget which method I need to use. And I forget a lot.

Edit: I've edited my trade thread to make it clear the shiny version is not for trade. The fact of it being treated like a hack in the GTS and with regards to battle videos makes it a conversation piece rather than something I can trade here.

Hello! I'm really interested in one of these Dittos for B/W:

メタモン

Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
In a love ball, and it is still a love ball on B/W. Yay!
Modest 31/31/31/31/31
In a level ball.
All with active Pokerus.

I don't have my own trade thread but I do have many Pokemon on my Black which you might be interested in. Here are some I think you might be interested in: Zorua, Yuniran, or a Purotooga. I haven't checked them for IVs since I'm not sure how to yet. They are all level 1 with 0 EVs. The Zorua and Purotooga are male and I'll need to breed the Yuniran so I can have one for myself and one for trading. I figured you might want them for collecting and future breeding. Just let me know if you're interested.

Purotuga would be nice to have. I already have the other two. I'll send you a VM to arrange a trade time.

Epic thread!
Please CMT for these:

Calm 31/31/31/31/31

shiny lv 1 Giratina, Dialga
Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31

Shiny Wurmple (becomes a Dustox) - male - Calm
31/31/31/31/31/31
Hatched Viridian Forest, Level 1 UT
Not redistributable.
Bred for Diabolico who has semi-redis rights.

In a moon ball.

hey riski ;)
would you like to do a CP for me ?
i thought about a hasty giratina, with your shiny spread on pearl.
Please contact me if you're interested, i would owe you 4 credits in my thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)