Terrorist Cup Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
confirming, I messed up two aspects of my team when recreating it on shoddy because his PO wasn't working. ended up 2-0 gg.

Im not quite hearing muhc of ice, whenever i talk to him about the tournament on irc i get no reply. Still hoping to get this done, for as far as i can

I'm going to try to battle tophway today, since he's flying tomorrow. Please give us an extension to Monday if we can't get this done today; we've had roughly equal activity.

finally fought 6A9 ace matador in a battle full of critical hits. won 3-0. GG

EDIT- forgot to save the log, but i can confirm that he followed the rules, and hopefully he can confirm that i followed them as well.

TheFourthChaser beat me 3-0, after a rather unfortunate misprediction leading to the destruction of my teams core. I forgot to save logs, but he beat me and it can be confirmed by him.

There is only 11 hours left until the deadline and there are still a few matches that haven't been completed.

(If your name is italicized, I know that you have been somewhat active)
lati0s vs Ala
lucas69xx vs Adam Lambert
ENZ0 vs tophway
Asuya Sosuke vs Zephir
B-Lulz vs NailsOU
Optimusje vs Ice-eyes
JabbaTheGriffin vs Megan_Fox
doomvendingmachine vs Milenko
Accipender vs ILoveLiza
SlimMan vs Maaf
Eternal vs IronBullet93
manu-7p2b vs matty

I will be sending an activity PM to everyone on that list, whose name isn't italicized.

Sorry, I've not been very active but neither has my opponent, since he hasn't tried to contact me.
Sent a VM yesterday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)