Call of Duty: Special Ops [Peaked 15th (PO), 43rd (SB)] (Gen 4 Retirement)

Hi sandslashPWNS,

I miss special ops in Black ops. That was one of my favorite things in Modern Warfare 2. Anyway, interesting team you've got, and I'm glad you've had success. The first thing I noticed however, is that your team is incredibly Infernape weak. Nothing besides scarfed Rotom-a outspeeds, and everything is OHKOed by one of Infernape's STAB Moves be it Fire Blast or Close Combat. In order to retain as much synergy as possible, I'm going to suggest that you change your Chesto Rest Kingdra to Vaporeon. It is still of the water type, and while you lose your 2nd sweeper, you gain the ability to counter more and rack up residual damage with Roar and Spikes. It should also help you with switching into Heatran, which seems sketchy at best. Here is the Vaporeon set I reccomend:

Good luck with the team!
Thanks a lot for the rate and kind words. Vaporeon is something I was considering. Kingdra is a great Pokemon, but like you said, Infernape is a problem. I'll test and see if I like it. Great suggestion.

1st of all, i would like to say u've got a nice team. but theres still bits to fix.

U do have a big ape weakness and this can be remedied by the vaporeon set which undisputed suggested. that vaporeon ALSO helps you to phaze out bp teams which u might have trouble with since trick cant get pass subs (stupid ninjask n frens..)

however, ull lose a bit of offensive momentum provided by ur chesto rest kingdra. (actually not just a bit since i know how dangerous that kingdra can be with 2 or more DDs under its belt, which it can easily get) But i still feel that the pros outweighs the cons since ape can rly destroy ur team if rotom is down..

Also, may i know who is ur counter for breloom? it seems that ull have to let someone (mayb forry) take the sleep b4 using celebi to hp fire it since ur other pokes cant rly switch in to a breloom behind a sub.. But if it works fine for u then its okay.

Cant rly see other gaping weaknesses if played correctly...

Last words: ur team have nice offensive n defensive synergy and nice presentation of ur RMT.

Yes, Vaporeon is almost a done deal. I really miss the offensive potential though. And what you said with Breloom, usually what I do. Breloom isn't really too deadly to my team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)