My wifi OU team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I need help in deciding how I can make my team better. This team is probably my first successul team I've used. I have some trouble with spikes users and sleep leads, but I think it was due to my lack of experience in battling.

Alright, now for the lead:

Swampert w/ leftovers
Impish Nature
240 Hp/ 216 Def/ 52 SpD
Stealth Rock/ Earthquake/ Roar/ Avalanche

May want to use a Relaxed nature one since it really helps against lead hippowodon, but that trollchamp annoys me so much that I want to be faster. Swampert is great to protect my pokemon from paralysis.

Celebi w/ leftovers
Bold
252 HP/ 220 Def/ 36 Sp
Grass Knot/ Hidden Power Fire/ Recover/ Leech Seed

I don't know whether to replace Leech Seed with Thunderwave, but man I love that leech seed health at the end of the turn. I use this a lot with Vaporeon and they make a great duo.

Vaporeon w/ leftovers
Bold
188 Hp/ 252 Def/ 68 SpD
Hidden Power Electric/ Surf/ Wish/ Protect

Your standard Vaporeon. Works great with celebi and I just love that leech seed stalling effect.

Infernape w/ Life Orb
Naive
64 Atk/ 192 SpA/ 252 Sp
Hidden Power Ice/ Fire Blast/ Grass Knot/ Close Combat

This is a great late game sweeper, but gyrados and starmie seem to ruin the fun. I'm thinking about replacing Grass Knot with Thunderpunch since it'll deal more damage. Maybe shift a little more EV investment into attack if I'm going to do that.

Tyranitar w/ Life Orb
Jolly
4 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 Sp
Dragon Dance/ Crunch/ Stone Edge/ Earthquake

This is probably my main weapon against Zapdos. It can survive HP Grass and I use Ddance when I can predict a switch. I'm thinking about replacing Crunch with Fire Punch to get rid of scizor cause it almost always comes on the switch. Thing is, that this T-tar does not last long and the opponent will send out something like hippowodon or something else with massive defense. I may want to replace it with a spinner or something.

Metagross w/ Choice Scarf
Adamant
4 Def/ 252 Atk/ 252 Sp
Trick/ Meteor Mash/ Earthquake/ Reflect

Truly a laugh in the face when I come across a trick lead. I set up my screen to help support my team, but it may be risky if the opponent uses magnezone to trap it. I may want to use Light Screen instead of Reflect since I don't have much going on for SpD investment.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)