Votes: 3 3.5%
  • no

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • mayby

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • pie

Votes: 43 50.0%

• Total voters
On magnezone, consider replacing thunderbolt with volt change, you say you switch with it a lot anyways, so it can be nice to get a bit more damage. It's up to you though, because you would lose power from thunderbolt.

On blaziken, put swords dance over brave bird. This will allow you to actually get off a sweep, and brave bird is really not as helpful as you might think.

Why does Tyranitar have a focus sash? Unless it's on a lead, focus sash is usually useless. Stealth rock is everywhere, and besides, ttar is bulky enough that he doesn't really need a sash. replace with leftovers if you want him to be bulky, which is what i think you're going for.
Stone edge might not have great accuracy, but rock slide doesn't have the power you need. Personally, I'd replace crunch with pursuit, because I've never really found Crunch useful on TTar, but It's up to you.

The biggest problem with your Oobemu is it's ability. Give it analyze. If you go after your opponent, it's move gets a 30% power boost. That will really help it out, and synchronize is pretty much useless, so you should definitely change that.

Agiruda should be holding life orb, you need the power, and you're not really going to be taking many hits, so the leftovers aren't really going to help you.

Feraligatr should have either swords dance or dragon dance. you lack set up sweepers, and gatr could be a good one. The dance you pick should go over dragon claw, since it's not boosted by encourage, and doesn't add any coverage to your moves. I would replace crunch too, since dark doesnt have great coverage. Over crunch i would put either Earthquake Return if you use Dragon dance (for power, and near perfect coverage with waterfall and ice punch), or aqua jet if you use swords dance.

On magnezone, consider replacing thunderbolt with volt change, you say you switch with it a lot anyways, so it can be nice to get a bit more damage. It's up to you though, because you would lose power from thunderbolt.

On blaziken, put swords dance over brave bird. This will allow you to actually get off a sweep, and brave bird is really not as helpful as you might think.

Why does Tyranitar have a focus sash? Unless it's on a lead, focus sash is usually useless. Stealth rock is everywhere, and besides, ttar is bulky enough that he doesn't really need a sash. replace with leftovers if you want him to be bulky, which is what i think you're going for.
Stone edge might not have great accuracy, but rock slide doesn't have the power you need. Personally, I'd replace crunch with pursuit, because I've never really found Crunch useful on TTar, but It's up to you.

The biggest problem with your Oobemu is it's ability. Give it analyze. If you go after your opponent, it's move gets a 30% power boost. That will really help it out, and synchronize is pretty much useless, so you should definitely change that.

Agiruda should be holding life orb, you need the power, and you're not really going to be taking many hits, so the leftovers aren't really going to help you.

Feraligatr should have either swords dance or dragon dance. you lack set up sweepers, and gatr could be a good one. The dance you pick should go over dragon claw, since it's not boosted by encourage, and doesn't add any coverage to your moves. I would replace crunch too, since dark doesnt have great coverage. Over crunch i would put either Earthquake Return if you use Dragon dance (for power, and near perfect coverage with waterfall and ice punch), or aqua jet if you use swords dance.
thanks for the advice and what you were saying about blaziken,then what about his item(he is banded and i wouldent want to be stuck in sd)
i will put that into mind when i get to editing my team

How exactly do Blaziken and Tyranitar cover a Ground weakness?

If you're using Feraligatr without Encourage or Swords Dance, use Gyarados.
It's more powerful and covers your big Ground weakness.

I like how this team had 0 likes, and 12 nos. Anywhoo-

Massive ground weakness as I see it, and I don't think Feraligatr takes that weakness off.
Fix it

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a quick nitpick as i don't have anytime for a full rate. When you do the EVs, a spread of 255 / 255 wastes a whole 4 EVs. As 4 EVs equal one more stat point at level 100, you could effectively get another stat point as the three extra that you put into the 255 could make another 4 with 2 leftover. So you should use the spread 252 / 252 / 4. On Agirudaa you should use the spread 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4HP for a small amount of free bulk. Good luck with the team!

How exactly do Blaziken and Tyranitar cover a Ground weakness?

If you're using Feraligatr without Encourage or Swords Dance, use Gyarados.
It's more powerful and covers your big Ground weakness.
before i edited my team my t-tar had a sash and could wistand 1 attack ro so and counter,but now it might not(i havent tested out my edited team yet)
And the reason I chose feraligatr was beacuse its my favorite pokemon

Just a quick nitpick as i don't have anytime for a full rate. When you do the EVs, a spread of 255 / 255 wastes a whole 4 EVs. As 4 EVs equal one more stat point at level 100, you could effectively get another stat point as the three extra that you put into the 255 could make another 4 with 2 leftover. So you should use the spread 252 / 252 / 4. On Agirudaa you should use the spread 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4HP for a small amount of free bulk. Good luck with the team!
I never knew that,thanks

Well...i am in a rush now so i will just say something about your blaziken. Dont use focuz sash use life orb(more damage), or wide lens( increase accuracy of blaze kick hi jump kick to 100% and stone eedge to 90 %) which is very help as one miss of hjk is very fatal to blaziken. considering the number of ss team nowadays, sash is just wasting your item slots and usually your throw in blasiken into pokemon like nattorei(except the choice band level field version) to sd up or other stuff, they usually do not have the power to OHKO you. So thats all. Gotta go now. Good luck.

I don't understand why you are using Doryuuzu without hippowdon or tyranitar... Doryuuzu kinda...sucks outside of sand... And use Rankurusu over Oobemu. It's just better. Seriously.

Flash Cannon on Magnezone is quite the waste of a moveslot. Steel is up there with Poison as a piss poor offensive type, so replace it with Explosion as a last-ditch or Substitute or something else, because it has no real use when paired with HP Ice. If you want similar coverage, HP Fighting covers all the same types Steel does super effectively (Rock, Ice) and more (Normal, Dark, Steel). The loss from HP Ice's super-effective hit on Dragons may be worth something, as will the loss on grounds, but just get rid of Flash Cannon! Also, why are you using Analyze with a +speed nature? It's like you're trying to get minimal use from it =P If you wanted to build a team around Magnezone, Sally/Dragonite and Magnezone resist every type in the game, as well as being great offensive threats. Finally, I would give him Magnet Pull and HP Fire, because Magnet Pull would trap threats such as Forry or Nattorei and he can one shot them with HP Fire.

Same deal on Dory with Metal Claw, except the power is even worse and the 10% power raise can be replaced with Swords Dance. Why do you have a hardy nature BTW? You get no boosts, give him Adamant (provided you get SS support, as he is useless otherwise). Also, Drill Linear has a 6.25% chance to be stronger than Earthquake, otherwise it is 30 less base power (when factoring STAB).

Don't use Muscle Band on Gyara, it gives a measly 10% boost, and it isn't a good item at all. Leftie makes him much bulkier, and removes some passive damage he takes or negates the damage from SS (and to a lesser and rarer extent, Hail). Life Orb is also an option if you really want the extra power, but the passive damage from his weakness to Stealth Rock can really rack up with the damage from LO without Wish support or any recovery. Also, as his trait, you put Earthquake Spiral. It's Moxie or Intimidate, one or the other =P

If you want coverage on Oob, get HP Fighting, as Ghost/Fighting is the epitome of perfect coverage, as only the theoretical type of Normal/Ghost would resist the pair.

I would make Agir your lead, and make him a Spikes lead. You lack any entry hazard support, and it would make your Gyara's Dragon Tail that much more effective at racking up damage through the switches. Nattorei could also fit in, since you also lack a strong Starmie check, outside of maybe Magnezone or Agir.

Stealth Rock is arguably the best move in the entire game, so why aren't you using it? I suggest a Nat build like:

Nattorei
Careful
Steel Thorns
Leftovers
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock
-Power Ship
-Gyro Ball/Thunder Wave

It will give your team Stealth Rock as well as providing a water check, and probably your only Rain Dance counter.

Use Special Lucario instead of doryuuzu to balance your team,and you should definitely put rankurusu instead of oobemu.

Flash Cannon on Magnezone is quite the waste of a moveslot. Steel is up there with Poison as a piss poor offensive type, so replace it with Explosion as a last-ditch or Substitute or something else, because it has no real use when paired with HP Ice. If you want similar coverage, HP Fighting covers all the same types Steel does super effectively (Rock, Ice) and more (Normal, Dark, Steel). The loss from HP Ice's super-effective hit on Dragons may be worth something, as will the loss on grounds, but just get rid of Flash Cannon! Also, why are you using Analyze with a +speed nature? It's like you're trying to get minimal use from it =P If you wanted to build a team around Magnezone, Sally/Dragonite and Magnezone resist every type in the game, as well as being great offensive threats. Finally, I would give him Magnet Pull and HP Fire, because Magnet Pull would trap threats such as Forry or Nattorei and he can one shot them with HP Fire.

Same deal on Dory with Metal Claw, except the power is even worse and the 10% power raise can be replaced with Swords Dance. Why do you have a hardy nature BTW? You get no boosts, give him Adamant (provided you get SS support, as he is useless otherwise). Also, Drill Linear has a 6.25% chance to be stronger than Earthquake, otherwise it is 30 less base power (when factoring STAB).

Don't use Muscle Band on Gyara, it gives a measly 10% boost, and it isn't a good item at all. Leftie makes him much bulkier, and removes some passive damage he takes or negates the damage from SS (and to a lesser and rarer extent, Hail). Life Orb is also an option if you really want the extra power, but the passive damage from his weakness to Stealth Rock can really rack up with the damage from LO without Wish support or any recovery. Also, as his trait, you put Earthquake Spiral. It's Moxie or Intimidate, one or the other =P

If you want coverage on Oob, get HP Fighting, as Ghost/Fighting is the epitome of perfect coverage, as only the theoretical type of Normal/Ghost would resist the pair.

I would make Agir your lead, and make him a Spikes lead. You lack any entry hazard support, and it would make your Gyara's Dragon Tail that much more effective at racking up damage through the switches. Nattorei could also fit in, since you also lack a strong Starmie check, outside of maybe Magnezone or Agir.

Stealth Rock is arguably the best move in the entire game, so why aren't you using it? I suggest a Nat build like:

Nattorei
Careful
Steel Thorns
Leftovers
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock
-Power Ship
-Gyro Ball/Thunder Wave

It will give your team Stealth Rock as well as providing a water check, and probably your only Rain Dance counter.
well for starters i made a mistake when i gave him hardy,i didnt notice it untill you said something;and also i want to be origional instead of using all of the same up the but pokemon sush as rankurusu and nattori.

Take a look at a type chart, because your team building process somehow shows Blaziken and Mole take care of a ground weakness despite being weak to ground and your first 3 resist bug.
Your entire team is weak to pie.

Why are you running Iron Defense Doryuuzu. It has terrible defenses and will be easily revenged. Just use an LO set with EQ/Rock Slide/x-Scissor/Rapid Spin for Agiruuda. Also, don't use Expert Belt unless you're bluffing a choice item, your power will be significantly diminished without LO. Your Magnezone set is really weird. Just use smething like 252 SpA/252 Spd modest, and run T-bolt/Sub/HP Grass/Toxic(or Metal Sound) which can help you trap steels and make your opponent keep switching, helping you rack up spikes damage. Maybe run Lefties on that as well, just so you can more efficiently make subs. For Gyara, swapping out your opponent's pokes doesn't "rack up" Toxic damage, it wastes it, so don't just DT every toxiced poke that comes in.

Why are you running Iron Defense Doryuuzu. It has terrible defenses and will be easily revenged. Just use an LO set with EQ/Rock Slide/x-Scissor/Rapid Spin for Agiruuda. Also, don't use Expert Belt unless you're bluffing a choice item, your power will be significantly diminished without LO. Your Magnezone set is really weird. Just use smething like 252 SpA/252 Spd modest, and run T-bolt/Sub/HP Grass/Toxic(or Metal Sound) which can help you trap steels and make your opponent keep switching, helping you rack up spikes damage. Maybe run Lefties on that as well, just so you can more efficiently make subs. For Gyara, swapping out your opponent's pokes doesn't "rack up" Toxic damage, it wastes it, so don't just DT every toxiced poke that comes in.
the reason i gave dory iron defense is beacuse i wanted to find some way to make up for not having t-tar(wich is bulky)

Do you really need to post again and again? Your triple posting, and all your posts can be put in one post. There is something called "edit post," your basically giving yourself free bumps with all the extra posting. Try fitting all the posts in ONE post.

Your team Has a lot of problems, and I'm gonna go through them all.
____
____
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(new)IamTheHeavy (Agirudaa) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Unburden
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Energy Ball
- Bug Buzz
- Spikes
- Hidden Power [Ground]

This thing is for setting up and destroying the other lead.Beacuse he is the Heavy(you get a cookie if you get the referance).He sets up spikes and then goes on to destroy with stab Bug Buzz,Energy ball,and Hp Ground for Heatrans.He also help for a good combination with my magmazone and my garydos.I call it "Virus".I will explain virus below in another section. He can cover starmie,outspeed and destroy weavile,and destroy lead-rans.This one can take out magor threats,and can stop jadura in the middle of its sweeping track.
You should replace life orb with focus sash if this is a lead. You don't beat things like Weavile, because it WILL have a focus sash. In fact, thanks to Ice shard, it will defeat you anyways. Also, Unburden doesn't help you at all, use hydration. Still doesn't really help, but hey, it at least has a minute possibility of doing something.

(new)Darkness (Blaziken) (F) @ Wide Lens
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Blaze Kick
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge

This blaziken is for well pretty much kicking ass and taking names(sorry for language).I can set up with sd and speed boost and then if my sash is activated before i get set up fully then i can start trying to sweep (theres no sash on the set, what you talkin bout here?).Enen though i dont have brave bird now i can still do hefty amounts of damage on fighting types.Then this time hopefully my blaziken dosen't run into so many walls(and by walls i mean crashing with hi jump kick).

(new)Drill Dozer (Doryuuzu) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Drill Liner
- Iron Defense
- X-Scissor
- Rock Slide

The Reason I chose doryuuzu over tyranitar is beacuse doryuuzu can asorb eletric attacks and it has greater attack and hp then t-tar and I gave it its cirtin moves for a reason.I gave him Drill Liner for the critical ratio,I gave him metal claw for the stab and the chance of the attack raise,I gave him X-Scissor for coverage and the fact doryuuzu have a small move pool,and rock slide for coverage aginst ice and flying types.I was thinking Iron defense over X-Scissor for the extra bulk to make up for having no t-tar.To make up for that i gave him iron defense over metal claw and boosted his attack stat to over 400.
There is soo much wrong with this. The first of which is that Doryuzu sucks without sandstorm support, which you do not have. They next is that Dory has terible bulk, and yet you seem to want him to be a tank. that Iron defense is just useless. Next, Drill liner is a poor move. Trust me, the increased critical hit ratio is not worth the drop in accuracy and power.
You seem to want a pokemon like tyranitar, but you say Dory was chosen for it's ground typing, so I would reccomend Evolution stone Rhydon. It has good attack, and can take (physical) moves really well, and I think it does what you want Doryuzu to do.

(new)Sharpie+hand (Oobemu) (F) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Analyze
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SAtk / 194 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Even though this is slow it can still get the job done,or at least with the expert belt it can.This thing has magor coverage with eletric,psychic,ghost and grass type moves.The only thing that holds it back is that speed stat.Im thinking of switching this out for something else due its magor speed setback.Beacuse with that slow speed it can be taken out easily also as fast as it can take out foes.I have psychic for stab,thunderbolt for flying and water types,shadow ball for ghosts and Hp fighting to take out ice and rock types,then also give those normal types some Hell to pay.(all that changed was ability to give that low speed sort of a reason)
This thing should be replaced with Rankurusu, who outclasses it completely.

(new)WalkMan (Magnezone) @ Balloon
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 78 HP / 36 Def / 252 SAtk / 36 SDef / 108 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Explosion
- Volt Change
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

My magmazone(magnezone. not magmazone) is for damaging pokemon and then if they are switching or are trying to set up you can just toxic them and then they may have to switch out(espically if its a blissy) and it helps with other steel types,the reason i have sturdy over magmet pull is it trick them into thinking I have magmat pull,but i dont. This won't usually work, and sturdy wont help magnezone at all, magnet pull is superior.I have Explosion for emergencies.Then I Have Volt change and Toxic still for the same reason.
I'm not really sure what this thing achieves, but theres nothing really wrong with it.

(new)Cuddles (Gyarados) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 58 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail

This is Cuddles,he is replacing my feraligatr,and now he is 2 times more win with intimidate and leftovers.As you can see i decided to give him 200 hp evs and 58 speed evs,i did this beacuse i wanted to give it some bulk.He can still take out other pokemon just like normal garydos but he can take some more hits compared to normal garydos,and i gave him dragontail to switch him in and when they switch to something to counter cuddles then i dragon tail them out of there.So cuddles is a good combo with Walkman actually,Walkman can toxic them and garydos can swap them out building up toxic damage.
Resetting toxic damage doesn't help you build up toxic damage. It makes it take longer to stall them out.
Weaknesses:I have no clue at the moment,please leave a comment telling me what you think there weaknesses are.
Doryuzu. your weak to Doryuzu. It can outspeed and KO your whole team if it's at +2. The rhydon i suggested can take an EQ and EQ back, so that could help you, but it's still not great.
Streangth:Dragons,Ground types,leads,and stalling pokemon.
I don't even know what you're talking about here.
At first when i made this team i wanted to use a magmazone (MAGNET + ZONE. MAGNEZONE. THERE IS NO MAGMA.) on a team so i did.

Then i needed something to cover magmazones fire weakness and gound so i added blaziken (I needed a pokemon to cover my ground weakness, so I added a pokemon with a ground weakness.)

Then i needed to cover that magor (major) ground weakness so i added a Doryuuzu to help with that See response to last stupid thing you wrote.

Then i started looking for pokemon to cover another weakness,fighing to i added a psychic A slow, average bulk psychic does not cover the weakness to fighting. Needs Rankurusu. Or a ghost type.

Then i had a weakness to bug on 2 of my pokemon and 2 water so i added a bug for coverage Only one of these pokemon is weak to bug. The rest RESIST bug.

Then i needed a water type to cover the final of my weaknesses so i added Garydos as the last

Then I needed a better lead so i flip-flopped

Team combo,"Virus":
Well this works allot (a lot. allot is not a word),first Heavy sets up spikes at beggining of game,then if i can toxic some of my foes with walkman,then cuddles dose the rest as he dragon tails them out(again and again)building up damage on spikes and level 1 toxic.Leading to total elimination and a victory. Your plan relies on you setting up spikes, and magnezone living long enough to toxic multiple members. You would probably be better off with a pokemon that used toxic spikes, that seems more like what you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)