the last meal before you die

the reason the last meal i ate before i died was a massive bowl of pho was because it gave me cardiac arrest from all the oil

if i was in the mood to troll the executioner's i'd eat like a ton of unpopped corn kernels so when i get the electric chair i explode and popcorn goes flying everywhere covered in bits of my organs and blood, etc

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Appetizer: Cold Antipasto, Raw Potato Salad (with Pietro's Ume Dressing), Cream of Corn Soup, and Chinese Dim Sum including a large plate of Jelly Fish, Chicken Feet, Shumai, Hagao (better still, the ones with garlic and spinach inside), Mochi Rice (with duck egg), soup dumplings (the kind with soup inside the dumplings) and Steamed Char-Sieu Bao. Of course I'll need lots of cut ginger and Chinese vinegar. I'll also needs a few plates of Ootoro Sashimi (super expensive top grade Tuna). Also another plate of Fugu (Balloon Fish) Sashimi. SHARK FIN SOUP. Maybe a mini bowl of Vietnamese Pho too since it's not fitting in the main course.

Main Course: Japanese-Style Tomato Sauce Spaghetti with Shrimp, Broccoli and mushrooms (including Enoki mushrooms). Maybe a side plate with some real Italian Meatballs and some Ravioli. Gotta get meat in there too, a plate of Prime Rib or Steak with Rice and maybe potatoes (with so much food though, I don't think there would be room for potatoes-- I got to have my white rice before I die-- ok screw the potatoes). A couple plates of alaskan crab legs and half a lobster tail with cocktail sauce and a giant bowl of sliced lemons (which I would drench on everything). A plate of Pancit (Filipino rice noodle), and while I'm at it spicy Pad Kee Mao (Thai noodles). If my gut allows it, I guess I'd like to fit in some fowl-- Peking Duck and Turkey (dark meat), with more rice and hopefully some stuffing. Last, as an ode to my pride in being born in Hawaii, I gotta grine' one Spam Musubi.

Dessert: I got to eat as many Chinese Yellow Bean Cakes as I can before I got to go. Load a plate of them for me. I wanted some brownies too . . . I've never smoked before but maybe I should get some of those aforementioned weed brownies if I'm going to go. Make them super hot with a giant side of fried vanilla Ice Cream and chocolate syrup. Maybe a bowl of Macha (green tea) flavored Shave Ice with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream, a scoop of Macha Ice Cream, a scoop of Azuki beans (Japanese sweet red beans), and top the whole thing with condensed milk.

I'll need a very very good European beer to wash it all down. Since I'm American, it won't really matter what kind as long as it's European and better than the stuff we make in our country. I'll be putting down a lot of it. Also one glass of Bourbon on rocks.

Finally, some cool Sake in a quiet place-- the clear bitter flavor to replace a man's tears and allow me to drunkenly reflect upon my last moments in meditation.

. . . and that should be it.

edit: And yes, I am certain that, if it were my last . . . I could eat all of the above, that is not a concern.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Chou's post is basically sex for fat people. The glorious splendor of it all.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh fuck, I forgot that I absolutely need a bowl of Oxtail Stew and more rice-- add Tripe so it will be Tripe and Oxtail Stew.

Somethings that didn't quite make the list: A Quesadilla and a giant mound of Spanish Rice (I fucking love Spanish Rice), Chinese Ramen (Won Ton specifically), Shepard's Pie and Fish and Chips (some rare examples of good Brittish cooking), Indian Curry and Nam, (good) Zaru Soba with Tempura, Eel Sushi, Peanut Butter / Chocolate Shake, Tako (Octopus) Poki, Jumbo Shrimp Tempura, a stack of pancakes with Peanut Butter, maple and chocolate syrup . . .

. . . man I could keep going for a while. I love food. Imma go eat dinner now.

I'd just go to Burgerville, order everything on the menu and construct the ultimate burger: chicken, some lettuce, bacon, pepper bacon, a variety of peppers, BBQ sauce and Tabasco. I'm getting fat just thinking about it.

skinless chicken breast

light salad

water

fit until i die
fuck that i havent had mcdonalds for about a year to stay fit... obviously, i would eat a chicken big-mac with large fries, coke on the side and a chocolate sunday for dessert

Suffice to say I would eat A LOT, but after seeing Chou's list I'm a bit disheartened to go into detail. I know I would follow my meal with a nice glass of syrup of ipecac. Since y'know, I'm going to die anyway, I may as well leave a mark for someone to clean up.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I tried to keep this list trim; the top two items are the most important.

blooming onions
hot wings
mexican pizzas
grilled chicken breasts
rice
seasoned fries
appropriate sauces/dressings with each item if any
rolls
Naga Viper peppers (hottest peppers, can strip paint)
antacid tablets
chocolate milk
chocolate ice cream
brownies
water
Mountain Dew
Dr. Pepper
Coke

Not necessarily in that order...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)