Pokemon in their Natural Habitat Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll battle theamericandream38 again. But I find it wierd that you signed on, challenged me then forfeited then signed off.

considering records were just erased a few days before, it would have been very easy for anyone to sign on as "theamericandream" and purposely forfeit. I dont know why anyone would do that, but it is possible.

Rekt, I made my team last night. Thanks for calling me that, especially since I tested it and have proof =/

Edit: End Battle! Serenity wins!
Score: 0 to 5

I guess that's what you get for being quick in the mouth..

my awesome snorlax couldnt cut it

Snorlax (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 160 HP / 76 Atk / 76 Def / 196 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Belly Drum
- Body Slam
- Defense Curl
- Rollout

more like 1 turn sleep 2 times was cheat. ._. 4-0 win; just got an important crit, but had it covered anyways, so yeah, gg ^_^

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I'm desperately trying to get something to work with Atlas... We had it scheduled out for the weekend, but my mom pulled me off to her friend's house for a surprise visit, and he didn't have internet. Could we get an extension for the next weekend?

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm desperately trying to get something to work with Atlas... We had it scheduled out for the weekend, but my mom pulled me off to her friend's house for a surprise visit, and he didn't have internet. Could we get an extension for the next weekend?
Mekkah said:
In ~10 days I'd like to start Round 2, so complete your battles before January 19th. There I will do an activity check on everyone who did not complete their battle. Depending on the effort of getting the battle done of either party, the result may be disqualification (I will only sub in Round 1 someone so feel free to sign up as a substitute), coinflip or something similiar to the qualification round.
++Infraction. My money right now is on Atlas for activity. You need to it in the weekdays. Not the weekend. For this week at least.

wraith PMed me saying that we cant do it tonight as he planned because he cant make it until 2 hours after i have to go to sleep (chem midterm in the morning btw). we will try to work something out, i am on pretty often anyway. i havent seen him on nb much lately though but yea.

edit: he won 4-0 i guess i played kinda shitty and it was a bit of luck on both sides so gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)