The Illuminati (warning itt SMZ reads too many dan brown novels)

A period of time ago, I watched this Youtube video about new world order and a massive conspiracy theory, at that time I didn't think the uploader meant to be serious, and so time passed.

Some days ago, I saw several "Illuminati" mentions between friends on their respective walls. Out of curiosity I begun watching them. These videos basically had people "revealing" the so called subliminal messages in songs/movies and media in general, and also other videos in the political system (including one particular video showing that 9/11 was planned by these "Illuminati" community).

My friend then begins to actually discuss this with me, when I gave him my current opinion at the time, he told me I should look it up more, and I'll "believe it too", and this will be my "new obsession". Regardless of what he said, I decided to indeed go look it further, reading some articles and watching more detailed videos, like this one for example.

So, what's the "Illuminati"? in summary they are supposedly a group of satanists forming a secret society who are thought to have gained positions in several areas, media being one of the most influential as they are allegedly "controlling/brainwashing" people by vague methods, subliminal messages and use of symbolism.

Popular videos include people "exposing" their subliminal messages and symbolism in the videos showing repeated patterns of those symbols and subliminal messages. For example, some videos show the word "sex" appearing in several Disney movies and more than one time. Another example is videos of famous singers such as Lady Gaga and Rihanna doing "6"/"the eye of Horus/the all seeing eye" with hand gestures on their video clips, while also mentioning that their lyrics having subliminal messages.

So how much truth is behind this society, and is the "Illuminati" the conspiracy, or the mentions/videos of the Illuminati is the conspiracy by itself?

Discuss.

It's total shit. I listened to some presentation type of thing on Illuminati and TIK is a (BAN ME PLEASE) and Illuminati doesn't exist. Also, 9/11 doesn't even make sense to have anything to do with Illuminati. Either 9/11 was a terrorist attack or it was a false flag burning, there's no reason to think otherwise. And out of all the millions of famous people in the world trying to be original, it would be stupid to think that nobody would use a symbol or gesture reminiscent of a secret organization

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Haven't most studies on the subject shown that subliminal messaging doesn't actually work?
Yeah every (recent) thing I've read about subliminal messaging concludes that it's crap.

There are worse things than satanists. like catholics: doomkiss:

If there is such a thing as the Illuminati, they are not satanic.

Any sources that defer to it, are clearly mistaking the original Illuminati of the 18th Century who were merely offspring of the enlightenment which angered the church. As a result they were now a satanic cult.

Of course a small group may control large portions of the government but as for secret symbols found in music/art/money/etc., I doubt that.

Common structual steel melts at about 1500 degrees celcius, that is fucking hot, hotter than any normal building fire can burn. As a comparison jet fuel burns at around 800 - 1200 degrees. Certainly not enough to melt and shear like this:

Common structual steel melts at about 1500 degrees celcius, that is fucking hot, hotter than any normal building fire can burn. As a comparison jet fuel burns at around 800 - 1200 degrees. Certainly not enough to melt and shear like this:

What the hell are you talking about?

doesn't look melted to me.

The Illuminati is a way to weed out idiots in society. If you believe in Illuminati/911 hoaxes etc then you are an idiot that believes anything people say on youtube even though the truth is right in front of you. There are people still today that say that a plane did not hit the pentagon and that there should have been more plane left over in the wreckage. Well simple physics says that force is mass times acceleration. A 100 ton plane with aluminum or some other not strong metal going 500+ mph into a wall thats meant to withstand alot of damage is catestrophic to the plane. In other words, there is no plane left.

Have you thought about the weight of the World Trade Center? Metal also becomes very malleable at high temperatures - meaning that with several thousand tons of building on it it will bend and flex making the building start collapsing, and because of the inertia of the top of the building it will shear the steel.

If you want I can continue to prove that it was pissed off extremists, not the American government.

Proving that the damage was caused by planes doesn't prove that it wasn't an inside job. I think the best evidence that it was an inside job is the fact that our government benefited more than anyone else from the tragedy.</devil's advocate>

Also, I'm insulted by the idea that Satanists rule the world. How can someone so dumb they choose the wrong side of an imaginary war rule anything?

Proving that the damage was caused by planes doesn't prove that it wasn't an inside job. I think the best evidence that it was an inside job is the fact that our government benefited more than anyone else from the tragedy.</devil's advocate>
What gain? And what about the Pentagon, it is generally considered bad form to attack your own military buildings, the damages on the Pentagon cost them quite a bit as well.

What gain? And what about the Pentagon, it is generally considered bad form to attack your own military buildings, the damages on the Pentagon cost them quite a bit as well.

In response to Deck Knight, I think that you can agree that conspiracy theories are a bipartisan affair, not something that can be reserved to one group of people.

Um, the War on Terror and the USA PATRIOT Act?

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
if there's no such thing as the invisible hand then no need to worry

if there is then there's not a damn thing you can do about it: the fact that they exist without having their cover being blown shows they are powerful enough to handle any meddling kids, so why bother trying

i really dont understand what the conspiracy theorists can say the us government gained from 9-11. i could understand the apollo moon landing, but to say that some secret organization is behind it makes no sense.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
if there's no such thing as the invisible hand then no need to worry

if there is then there's not a damn thing you can do about it: the fact that they exist without having their cover being blown shows they are powerful enough to handle any meddling kids, so why bother trying
I love this maddox page

Choice bits:

maddox said:
The fact that this man is alive...

...is proof that "Loose Change" is bullshit.

Here's why:

1. The man in the picture above is Dylan Avery. To be more precise, the fact that Dylan, his friends, and family are alive, is proof that "Loose Change" is bullshit. He, along with a couple of his friends, created a 9/11 conspiracy video claiming that the US government and the military caused 9/11. Take a closer look at the last part of that last sentence: he's claiming that the US government, for whatever ends, killed nearly 3,000 innocent Americans, and tens if not hundreds of thousands of more lives in the conflicts that ensued because of it.

2. Since Dylan's arguing that the government has no problem killing 3,000 innocent people, this raises the question: if his documentary is true, and we've established that the government has no ethical qualms about killing thousands of its own people, then why wouldn't the government kill Avery and his friends as well? What's a few more lives to them to ensure the success of this conspiracy?

Whatever reason it may be that the government supposedly orchestrated this conspiracy, it must have been worth it to them to cause so much suffering and loss of life. So if there's any truth to this, then you can bet your ass that the government wouldn't let a couple of pecker-neck chumps with a couple of Macs and too much time on their hands jeopardise their entire operation by letting this stupid video float around on the Internet. I can picture you morons emailing me now: "BUT MADOX, MAYBE DYLAN POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT HAD A CHANCE TO REMOVE IT LOL." Yeah, too bad this rebuttal is inconsistent with the premise of Dylan's shit-festival of a movie: that the WTC was brought down "in a carefully planned and controlled demolition ... and it was pulled off with military precision." Now we're expected to believe that the same government that was able to commit the largest terrorist operation in history--with military precision no less--is suddenly too incompetent to sniff out and shut down a little website set up by some college losers within days, if not minutes of its creation? The US government has the capability to monitor every electronic communication made anywhere in the world, yet we're expected to believe that they wouldn't be able to nix this kid long before his video ever became popular?

I win. There is no conspiracy. Eat my shit, losers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)