The Illuminati (warning itt SMZ reads too many dan brown novels)

That is part of the conspiracy! By keeping him alive it ensures that people will think it wasn't a conspiracy even though it really was! How genius.

Exactly! In mafia, if someone says Tim is a mafia, and he is right. By killing that person Tim makes himself look guilty.

right because the government has gained so much from all the money they've spent funding the war. We've also got lots of oil from it as well. And camels.
You mean they've gained so much from funneling money from the government to the people that make campaign contributions to them. And yes, they gained a lot. Think about it. If you make bullets and tanks for a living, what do you do when there are no wars?

Salman, you're one hell of a paranoid person. The Illuminati are SOOO secretive that anyone with internet connection has access to their plans.

The whole thing is bullshit.

Wait, wait, wait. AE, if you think I'm caught up with it in an obsessive / paranoid way; I'm not. It's just a matter my friends has been discussing and wanted to catch up with it, and see what you guys think about it. Yes I do realize many of this is bullshit, especially videos, but there could be some truth behind this.

Wait, wait, wait. AE, if you think I'm caught up with it in an obsessive / paranoid way; I'm not. It's just a matter my friends has been discussing and wanted to catch up with it, and see what you guys think about it. Yes I do realize many of this is bullshit, especially videos, but there could be some truth behind this.
The only truth behind this is that there is a group of complete nutsacks who call themselves the Illuminati.

I have a fellow associate of mine at my job who believes the in the illuminati, and everything that goes with it. i.e. 9/11, global warming, secularism, etc. He is my friend and I would take a bullet for him, but I have to deal with this crap everyday because we work in the same department. He'll actually bring DVDs of interviews and documentaries on the subject giving them freely to anyone. He's worse than an evangelical. But no matter how many times I try to tell him that all he ever provides as evidence is conjecture and heresay, he doesn't change his mind.

Point being, the believers are as ardent as your generic LDS/JW/Baptist. So there's no point in arguing with them.

I dont really believe in Illuminati, its a conspiracy, I do kinda probably maybe believe in some parts of it.
I was very very shocked to see this:

This episode of Simposns made in 1995

I dont really believe in Illuminati, its a conspiracy, I do kinda probably maybe believe in some parts of it.
I was very very shocked to see this:

This episode of Simposns made in 1995
I think its a coincidence . Its easy to take any poster or picture with a 9 and the towers and relate the attacks with it.

I know that, its just that Im putting it out there. I dont fully belive in this crap. And even if they do take over the world. How?
Do they announce it publicly? No, that is utter stupidity that causes rebellion
Do they do it slowy and assasinate people? Like Voldermort thats smart, but were not magic, were not going to realise they've taken over the government
If they do take over the world, what are they gonna do?
Honestly, if they kill everyone, whats the point. No one left to kill, to plot against etc. Be pretty boring to me

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
There is something, almost fundamental in the nature of conspiracy peddlers, that makes them try to link anything to make their conspiracy more plausible, even the most tenuous of links. Sadly, they don't have to try and completely prove anything - if it sounds plausible enough, people will assume it to be true. So, the problem is not with the originators of conspiracies, a lot of the problem comes from those willing to accept it at face value.

On the subject of the Illuminati, there once was a public organisation called the Bavarian Illuminati, and I believe they operated around the time of the signing of the Declaration of Independence in the US. So the conspiracy theory goes, the influence of this organisation continued long after it was outlawed, and survives to this day, as a sort of Machiavellian 'power behind the throne' organisation. Whether this is true or not is probably impossible to prove, and almost certainly not the issue. The issue is in the continuing need to believe there is something more that is going on behind the scenes of power.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Im losing brain cells looking at this thread.

Illuminati conspiracy to use popular pokemon website to dumb down society and to make revolting an even less likely possibility?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)