first world problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to learn linear algebra at my state university in Massachusetts for my physics major but my primary and secondary math education has poisoned my comprehension of the material with half-truths and oversimplifications.

My school-provided WiFi is not correctly configured for Pokemon Black's online features.

I consider myself not to possess enough overpriced/overly-detailed tunics for successful mainstream social interactions, and am so presently dissatisfied with my (completely functional) Adidas brand shoes that I'm considering purchasing a somewhat expensive black pair with white stripes from Kohl's for about 55 USD.

Now and then I become bored with my school's dining hall and call a local pizza place instead.

I drink too much soda--typically Coca-Cola--and have fooled myself over several years into believing that the consumption of healthier beverages would be a form of elitism, like a meta-hipsterdom of sorts.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was going to win a Pokemon match but my opponent's +2 Lucario landed a crit against my full health Hippowdon.

The Shoulder buttons on my DSi won't work anymore. Whenever I have to soft-reset for something, I have to use my DSLite

I can't decide which color 3ds to get

Some of the episodes of Dragonball Z I watch online are dubbed badly, the sound effects are like 2 seconds slow and it ruins the flow of the episode

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I got a tax refund/thing for working over the summer but my parents are keeping it on the grounds that I wouldn't have collected it at all if it weren't for them.

The refund is more money than I made while working where I did as well.

The bananas in my kitchen were kind of brownish so I threw them away.

I can't get cellphone reception for my iPhone from AT&T where I live in suburban Los Angeles.

The cereal in my cupboard expires in a week, so I threw it away in advance because I was afraid it may have become stale prematurely.

i like wearing suits and have no good reason to wear a suit.
my crappy $5 headphones keep breaking.
i didn't get to eat enough dessert.
fuck veekun.

STATUS UPDATE:
turns out there was enough dessert. good times.

My local supermarket stopped selling Fiji water and I'm thirsty.

I took too long to finish my cereal and now its soggy.

FWP

it is nearly midnight and i don't want to be on the computer because i'm scared my mum will jump out at me and yell at me until i go to bed and then i won't get any rice for a week

I dyed my hair a shit colour and neither me or my boyfriend like it, but i can't afford to fix it until my student loan comes in

i hate eating cheetos because i always eat half a bag before i realize it and then i feel like shit for eating half a bag of cheetos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)