5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

I just RNG Zekrom without any problem. If you're doing everything right and your Iv's don't come out right your just not hitting your Timer0 just keep trying.

Yes you will have to do it every time for different seeds.
Ofcourse. I totally forgot I did PID Calibration after I put my previous seed in the main window. Thank you.

yes, but iv'e been trying for over 3 hours. It gets a little annoying.
Is there any way to check if you've hit your seed in N's castle, or to more accurately hit your timer0?
Well if you hit your timer0 you will always get the Right IV'S.
You might want to re-cab if you have been trying for 3 hours without getting the IVS correct.

I just RNG Zekrom without any problem. If you're doing everything right and your Iv's don't come out right your just not hitting your Timer0 just keep trying.
But I'm hitting the EXACT SAME wrong stats every time, it's been about 10 tries now.

So is all I can do really keep trying?

Repost this is the last thing I need to learn before I start making the video's.

Can someone explain this part about the Egg RNG.

So I find my Seed 31/31/31/x/31/31 in time finder
I copy the full seed in to the main window on RNG Reporter
Set it to BW(breading)

I get result of frame 1 Jolly M/F/x/x/x/M I understand what the M and F stand for but how do I know what the blanks or X in my case will be?

Or how do I make it be what I want it to be?

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
But I'm hitting the EXACT SAME wrong stats every time, it's been about 10 tries now.

Recalibrate, especially if you are using a keypress.

For some people, having a keypress causes the game to give the higher calibrated timer0.

====

Those X's are determined by what frame you are on for the IVRNG, you can't have a 2 dimensional output for the two RNGs!

Basically your Egg's IVs are from the IVRNG, and the inheritance gets layered on top.

Yeah I have hit the wrong stats 14 times in a row at one point before getting the feel for my timer0

Try hitting the seconds on your time a lil faster or slower thats how I tend to hit my seed at will now.

Or just Re-Cab! (might be the best thing to do)

C7F was my old Time0, now it's saying it's to C7E so far.

Doing more cabs. to find if it's gonna remain this.

EDIT: And then gave me 2 more C7F values. So should I list the range as C7E to C7F?

Recalibrate, especially if you are using a keypress.

For some people, having a keypress causes the game to give the higher calibrated timer0.

====

Those X's are determined by what frame you are on for the IVRNG, you can't have a 2 dimensional output for the two RNGs!

Basically your Egg's IVs are from the IVRNG, and the inheritance gets layered on top.
Did you have any more information on the Shiny Starter stuff and Researcher? Would like to know how to go about generating the seed for starting that process. I realize you aren't going to have an ID or SID (since you are restarting a new game). Would you mark Wild Pokemon or Gift Pokemon in the Encounter Type for Time Finder?

hey anyone can help me??

i need some item like focus sash,choice scarf,life orb

but im lazy to play battle subway

anyone can duplicate these item for me??

thanks before :)

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Did you have any more information on the Shiny Starter stuff and Researcher? Would like to know how to go about generating the seed for starting that process. I realize you aren't going to have an ID or SID (since you are restarting a new game). Would you mark Wild Pokemon or Gift Pokemon in the Encounter Type for Time Finder?
why does no one look at pandora's box.

http://pokemon.thundaga.com/starter_rng_mrfixit.doc

it's been done for awhile, is extremely easy to use, and works very well.

Repost this is the last thing I need to learn before I start making the video's.
The X should represent what IVs are from given from the seed...at least that's what it meant in past games for breeding.

So in that case you linked, HP and Spe would be from the Male, Atk from the Female, and Def, SpA, and SpD from the seed.

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Can someone please explain the shiny finder to me? I see that when I run a search for 31/X/31/X/31/31 (for a shiny Whimsicott) I have quite a few results. One example seed, 981A89D2 gives me a nearest shiny of 115. I beleived there was no way to tell the encounter type that was found from this generation. When I put this seed into the main form the closest frame to a shiny I find is on frame 1779, with wild pokemon when trying every encounter type. What exactly does Nearest Shiny mean and what do I need to do to get my shiny pokemon?

C7F was my old Time0, now it's saying it's to C7E so far.

Doing more cabs. to find if it's gonna remain this.

EDIT: And then gave me 2 more C7F values. So should I list the range as C7E to C7F?
Yes. List the range as that. I found that the difference between my two was about a half-second's difference in starting the game. Try doing it slightly earlier/later to see how to get each one, and then note which one you need when trying to hit your seed.

I guess/checked my own question (Mienfoo's ESV outside dragonspiral), and it turns out it's 4 (with tranquil at 0, druddigon at 5, and deerling at 1 and 3, if that helps anyone). Is there a list somewhere that says what has what ESV where?

Yes. List the range as that. I found that the difference between my two was about a half-second's difference in starting the game. Try doing it slightly earlier/later to see how to get each one, and then note which one you need when trying to hit your seed.

I guess/checked my own question (Mienfoo's ESV outside dragonspiral), and it turns out it's 4 (with tranquil at 0, druddigon at 5, and deerling at 1 and 3, if that helps anyone). Is there a list somewhere that says what has what ESV where?
Yeah, thanks, I'm quite sure it's E when I hit A right as it turns my second, and F after I let it sit on the second just a tiny bit. But if I try to go for E, there's a spread with a frame of ONE!

That's pretty awesome, no walking at all! I'm gonna try to hit that one.

I hit my seed and advanced the frame to a shiny jolly wild spread. I wasn't using a synchronizer. When I caught the pokemon, it was the correct iv's nature and gender for the seed, but not shiny. I know my id/sid are right because I bred a shiny. Any ideas?
Did you ever figure this out, because I'm having the same issue. Trying to catch a shiny roggenrolla in wellspring cave. I hit the right IV and PID frames, since I'm not seeing any other combination of this nature/gender/encounter slot occurring in the first 600 or so PIDRNG frames. I know that this SID is right too, because I was successfully able to do a different wild shiny capture.

non-cgear RNG, set to wild
Retail US Black on a DS lite, MAC 001DBCE1AB40
Vcount 60, Vframe 6, Timer0 C7C
Seed: A2A889A251732A66
Target frame 1, calibrated PID frame 45, target PID frame 52
Target spread 31/30/31/25/31/31

EDIT: Hmm, didn't realize there was another beta of RNGreporter out. Putting the same values into it, I'm not seeing this seed in it

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: Hmm, didn't realize there was another beta of RNGreporter out. Putting the same values into it, I'm not seeing this seed in it
V5 had an error with seed searching and wild shiny PIDs. They have been corrected in v6* versions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)