Realm of the mad god

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Died on Rogue and almost maxed Paladin, both due to stupid lag (and stupid player on Rogue's case). Thankfully Darnren was kind enough to give my Pally's stuff back but most likely taking a break. Oh, and tennis sucks.

Selling Blood Bow and Ex Att, Anyone interested?
And Ive decided to play Knight again. I havent played Knight in over a month now and I just really want to see how I will play with my skills improved from lat time.

After playing through every class at least once and many more than once, it's final. In my opinion, the character that has the best combination of fun and performance is the assassin so I'm rolling again.

And I still have that pentaract Skysplitter that I could trade

Is there anyone here that has a stable character. I got a bunch of top tier stuff and this game is no longer of my excitement.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Is there anyone here that has a stable character. I got a bunch of top tier stuff and this game is no longer of my excitement.
im pretty sure every "big" smogon player died at least once within the last week or two

If I count as a "big" smogon player, for what it's worth, I didn't die!!! :p

My mother fucking maxed out knight is ready for winecellar. I hope I don't die in 2 days.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Im not sure what to max, I have enough pots to max a Paladin fully, as in even Vit.

But I really want to max a rogue too...

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
rey got what i got: nothing

lol dat wis... at least it'll be easier to loot pots for maxing a pally eventually??

tennisace

In one night:

<tennisace> +23 hp/ +2 mp / -4 atk / +0 spd / +2 dex / +3 vit / +3 wis
<tennisace> now THATS what i call a roll
<tennisace> 598 hp sorcerer

three hours later

<tennisace> wow
<tennisace> +15 hp warrior
<tennisace> +15 hp/+2 mp/ +0 atk / -1 spd/ +1 dex/ -1 vit / +0 wis

the second one was just me lazily leveling up to 20 for a pot farmer, though i might keep it if it survives a while. the sorcerer is salmon, though its not done yet...

edit: lost the warrior to lag, oh well.

edit2: rerolling, level 12, went to oryx. charged at the right second, looked at the bag, saw sky in slot 2, went for it, got it. z-seal was slot 1

edit3: nabbed an agate from a cube, im on a roll tonight?

edit4: finally got the correct colors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)