Gen V Initial UU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victini/Mew in UU is hilarious. V-create ends worlds.
Kyurem isn't. Although the 130 in two attacking stats gives it (some) diversity, its movepool for physical attacks isn't good enough to run anything that's not outrage spam, and steels will lol at that. And it has a TERRIBLE typing. Fighting, Rock, Dragon and even Steel (lolscizor) are used enough that it would go *crunch* in the OU.
That's a pretty good joke, my good friend.

A lot of people complained about the powerful new threats that gen V brought to OU, but most of them were just overhyped. With UU, however, alot of really good pokemon have seeped down from OU. I'm afraid that this will lead to pokemon who used to own UU being dethroned. A lot of lesser-used pokemon who used to be viable may become worthless.

There are too much weather wars and too many Pokémon for the cutoff to be the exact same as last gen. There are so many players who put a Tyranitar on their team instead of, for example, an Espeon, just for weather wars.

Well, this is going to be interesting to say the least. Mew in UU? I know who i'm using. Victini is just a load of bullshit though. Even the most defensive Pokes in OU have trouble taking V-Create, so what the hell is UU going to do about it?
There in lies a reason for Victini to be Uber.

Poor Roserade, just hanging in there at #50 of UU. If NU existed she'd be pretty close to it. Funny to think how she was around #40 in OU last Gen and now she's all the way down here.

In fact, quite a lot has taken a severe fall... who would have ever thought Politoed would be used more than Snorlax?

There are too much weather wars and too many Pokémon for the cutoff to be the exact same as last gen. There are so many players who put a Tyranitar on their team instead of, for example, an Espeon, just for weather wars.
Dreadful post. The cutoff is based on percentage, and is the same as during DPP. And people don't use Espeon because it is terrible. Any decent player will just OHKO or 2HKo the incoming Espeon. It is ineffective in OU.

Did ANYBODY notice number 82 on the list? Or is everyone here just extremely ADD and skim through it? Ladies and gentlemen, you all have been, as we call it in the business, trolled hard.

Dreadful post. The cutoff is based on percentage, and is the same as during DPP. And people don't use Espeon because it is terrible. Any decent player will just OHKO or 2HKo the incoming Espeon. It is ineffective in OU.
Dreadful post. :p

If Dream World counts, then Espeon is the superior of the two Magic Bouncers, and Magic Bounce is great at blocking Taunts and Entry Hazards, among other things. I'd've thought that alone would've made it more popular.

Most of my troll team is UU anyway, including Espeon, so I need only make a few adjustments to use a UU variation of the team. Even if Espeon does go up to OU (which it should before too long IMO), I can always use Xatu in UU.

Did ANYBODY notice number 82 on the list? Or is everyone here just extremely ADD and skim through it? Ladies and gentlemen, you all have been, as we call it in the business, trolled hard.
Yeah I noticed that too. Weird, especially since Missingno kinda doesn't exist in Generation V. What is it supposed to be anyways?

Oh for the love of God. This data is a hoax, don't you get it? The extremely odd placings of EXTREMELY good Pokemon in UU? The fact that FREAKING MISSINGNO is there? YOU WERE ALL CONNED.

Oh for the love of God. This data is a hoax, don't you get it? The extremely odd placings of EXTREMELY good Pokemon in UU? The fact that FREAKING MISSINGNO is there? YOU WERE ALL CONNED.
Hey! New guy! Do you use PO? If you do you'll find that unused slots in a party are filled by MissingNo., and that smaller teams, like VGC teams and 1-on-1 teams, have the rest of the team filled by MissingNo.. That could be why MissingNo. ranks as high as it does.

lol, not quite. Missingno exists whenever a team uses a Pokemon that (iirc) has some sort of error (such as no moves, again iirc) or simply if person forgets to fill a spot on a team.

EDIT: Ninja'd
However, VGC and 1-on-1 teams have their own tier, which would not include the BW OU tier rankings.

Hey! New guy! Do you use PO? If you do you'll find that unused slots in a party are filled by MissingNo., and that smaller teams, like VGC teams and 1-on-1 teams, have the rest of the team filled by MissingNo.. That could be why MissingNo. ranks as high as it does.
Hey! Smogon usage stat people! Don't count VGC and 1-on-1 teams in the Standard OU usage stats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)