Dreams

Yes, vcka, I had a dream before where I was at a barbecue and someone had a baseball game on the radio. When I woke up the tv was on the game. My brother didn't believe me until I gave him the highlights.
You're saying your dream made you clairvoyant?

I dreamt the other night that I was going on my girlfriend in the back of my car when an asian guy pulled up next to us on the right side (which means I was parked in the middle of the road for some reason) and rolled down his window. I freaked out, covered her up, and rolled down my window a crack to ask the guy what was up. He said "hot day for an orgy?" and drove off.

telling myself to open my eyes in the transitory period in waking up and trying to end the dream.
Oh shit that happened to me once when I was a little child
I wandered into this dark area, chasing after my mother, but she dissapeared and then everything around me was dark, and I realized it was a dream I ran around for a while yelling "why can't I wake up?!"

Shit was fucking terrifying

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i dreamt i was in facebook yesterday but i couldnt find chat so i was all alone and all i could do was watch other people's lives pass. i've had a few other dreams about facebook actually...

another one was that i was on facebook chat with my friends, but i kept being in real life too, and i kept thinking to myself things i was saying in the chat but then i would realize i was lying asleep in bed and i would need to tell my friends the amazing things i said in the chat, so i would put it back into the chat before realizing i was still asleep.

actually all four of my dreams in the past three weeks or so have been like that, where i realize i'm asleep (not all about facebook v-v) but keep falling back into the dream. so, vkca, i guess my being asleep affected the dream, since i was dreaming that i was asleep for part of the dream...

~metadreams~

I usually dream about finding money in my wallet, like a $50 bill then waking up really happy. Then really sad/disappointed.

Do you think people talked about dreams as much before Freud came along?

I had a scary dream once. I found myself in a hall, the walls bloody and strewn with corpses. Before I had time to compose myself I was already hit with a wall of intense killing intent from a man in end of the hall. the last thing I remember before waking up was "I'm going to die, I'm going to die, oh my god, I'm going to die." and before i was slashed down I woke with a jolt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)