Storms of Passion

Quick point, none of your pokes have an ability as it seems, maybe change that?

Other than that I like your team, good sweeper synergy and keeps momentum well, not much I would ask you to change tbh. A thing I would suggest though is change the LO on Salamence to a Lum Berry in case you get Status by something with good bulk before you get enough DD's to kill it. Also maybe consider TR over Recover on Reuniclus just for added sweeper prowess and as not to be "T-Tar'd" in the middle of a sweep. Also ad Psyshock in place of Psychic so Blissey and Chansey don't ruin the fun.

Hope you like the changes, good luck!

All of my Pokemon have abilities and I just didn't find it necessary to post that information along with everything else. I'll have to think about changing Salamence's item because Life Orb has worked well so far, but I'll definitely give Trick Room a try on Reuniclus. Thanks for the rate.

Use Lum, seriously. Para and Burn are common, and the confusion from Outrage sucks. USe Trick Room on Reuniclus too. Basically everything Umbrealla said is correct.
Another thing that wasn't already mentioned, try Dragon Pulse instead of HP Ice on Heatran and Rotom-W really doesn't need HP Fire, it's redundant with Mence's Fire Blast and Tran's as well. Uhm, and also try Shucca on Tran, it's alot better than Air Ballon because it's not a temporary immunity. That's about it, good luck

I don't see a true reason to use Dragon Pulse over Hidden Power [Ice] because pure Dragon-types like the Lati@s twins are dealt with by the rest of my team and I like having the ability to OHKO Garchomp, Salamence, and Gliscor. As for Hidden Power [Fire], if you can give me a suggestion of what move to use in its place then I'd be happy to test it out.

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Hey this is a really awesome looking and very solid built team. It seems that you have the basics of this team down quite well and there aren't really very many threats to this team that will completely ruin a game for you. Although there are a few suggestions that you could use to really put the finishing touches on this team. The first problem that I notice at a glance to this team is your very strange Reuniclus set. It seems that you have the right direction going for it; however it you don't to choose either a boosting move or Trick Room. I think that its really worth giving Trick Room Reuniclus a shot on this team as it allows you to mess with so many offensive teams providing that Scizor and Tyranitar are out of the way, which your team does very effectively. Trick Room Reuniclus is also more of a stand alone sweeper, so the rest of your team doesn't have to be slow to use it. This variant of Reuniclus would just really help you in gaining the upper hand in so many matches that I think at least a test would be worth it. Although you'd have to run a Quiet nature with 192 HP | 64 Def | 252 SpA and Trick Room over Recover for this set to even have a chance, but it would work excellently for breaking down the standard offensive team which can no longer take on Reuniclus.

Also, have you ever considered Classic Mixmence over your current one on this team? It is one of the best stallbreakers out there and can work with Reuniclus in breaking down defensive cores that the rest of your team is unable to. Although pokemon such as Skarmory and Ferrathorn don't bother your team all that much, Classic Mixmence threatens a lot of teams as not very many players carry a direct 'check' for it in the current metagame. This way, you won't have to change very much around, but the overall effectiveness of this team will be able to skyrocket since you will now have both defensive and offensive cores covered with ease.

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive 116 Atk | 216 SpA | 176 Spe Intimidate
Draco Meteor | Fire Blast | Brick Break | Roost

Other than that, you should consider running Swords Dance | Earthquake | Ice Fang | Taunt on your Gliscor, which allows you to realistically break down Garchomp much more effectively. The Taunt + Toxic combination only really works for walling more defensively oriented teams; however Gliscor in this generation is used for taking on pokemon such as Conkeldurr | Garchomp | Terakion, which are the exact opposite, and the rest of your team does that well enough anyways. Even if Gliscor is packing Swords Dance, it is running enough bulk to take on threats such as Scizor, Conkeldurr, Tyranitar, Garchomp, and others by boosting along side them and taking them down.

Besides that, you did a really nice job building this team. Good Luck.

HP Ice Landorus (as seen in franky's Wolf Gang team) is really going to fuck you up. It can grab a Sub after Mence has dropped its SpA with Draco Meteor and then surprise kill your Gliscor; the rest of your team will struggle to beat it after. I recommend using Bronzong over Jirachi - it has identical typing and checks many of the threats that Jirachi did, but it provides a 100% counter to Landorus.

Bronzong @ Leftovers | Sassy | EVs: 240 HP / 92 SpA / 176 SpD
Gyro Ball | Hidden Power [Ice] | Earthquake | Explosion / Trick Room

A 0 Speed IV will give you HP Ice and power up Gyro Ball to the max; don't use HP Ice's default IVs.

Some nitpicks: I agree with AB2 about old MixMence - you really need Roost in order to stick around longer if you want to break down stall (think the ExtremeSpeed vs. Roost debate about DPP MixNite). Also, drop 4 HP EVs on Gliscor and put them into defense - 176 hits a bonus point.

That's all I can really suggest. Very good team, good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)