Listen All Y'all This Is Sabotage! (3K w/56k warning)

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
t seems The UnderSquare disappeared. Though oddly enough, you left there and somehow found yourself on Smogon. It's an odd fate... Fin does some weird stuff like that too. For example, he leaves in FE4 P1 then participates in P2 and in FE5. I'm glad you're one of the old timers that came here. Know anything about the others like TheRocker lol?
Lol that is a weird fate indeed. I would still frequent both sites, but after the third or so Starforce game, I just couldn't handle the userbase there anymore and left for good.

I'm friends with Ji on facebook, though frankly TheRocker vanished into the abyss of the interbutts, and he was starting to grow on me too. :(

Anywho congrats and holla for the shoutout.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wonder if Ji remembers me? Well, I'm glad you're still in touch with someone from there. I remember him. Shining Force fan even.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Idk I should prolly talk to him more I guess when he's not posting boring stuff about school and games and some girl he dates and stuff.

Who looks just like him, only with non asain-ness

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
YEAAAAAAAH SON, I'M POSTING

But anyways, you're a boss. 3k postcount? I couldn't hope to have that many in 5 years here. It took 1 & 1/2 years for me to post the first time around. :s
But yeah. Thanks for mentioning me in this. :]
I'm really glad I ended up inviting you to my channel! And I'm glad you actually stayed. :P
Here's to (hopefully) many more posts and more good times.

Also, you make me wish I still had my old FE games. :c

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)