The 2010-11 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qatar will probably keep the world cup unless there is some hard evidence of bribery and corruption. Unless top footballing nations such as England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France and USA form a separate football governing body which could cause a domino effect and the downfall of fifa.

Holy crap thats funny.

As much as it pains me to say it, Swansea deserved to go up, they played a blinding end of season. I hope the O'Neill does go to Cardiff, he could be a great manager for them.

My respect to Paul Scholes, one of the finest footballers of his generation and my personal favourite footballer of all time.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
sam allardyce confirmed as new west ham manager

long ball football to get them back in the prem it seems?

it was nice to be able to watch you paul scholes, good luck in your coaching gig

welcome to the premier league swansea, i almost think the cardiff manager got fired because swansea made it in before they did

england down 2-1 ht, 2 freekicks from barnetta that probs shouldnt have got in

fat frank with a penalty won by mr jack wilshere, fat frank got a bit lucky it just squeaked under keeper's arm

edit: 2-2, nice volley from young and nice chest control from baines

montenegro win and england may worry a bit, kind of a meh performance overall

Shrek has hair-transplant!

via twitter

@WayneRooney Wayne Rooney
Just to confirm to all my followers I have had a hair transplant. I was going bald at 25 why not. I'm delighted with the result.

evidence

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Time for a new thread? All the major european leagues have finished (their 2010-2011 season) for the summer and there's been more than 2,000 posts in this one. To my knowledge the next football is the under 21s championships, and apart from that and crappy pre-season friendlies against teams in the 6th football tiers and below, there is no football until whenever the leagues start back up again, for the 2011-2012 season, usually early-mid August, I think.

Newcastle won't offer Nolan a new contract

Although this source isn't really reliable, Nolan is seemingly on his way out. I don't understand how this club functions. Next season, Newcastle probably won't have a lot of key players. No Carroll, no Barton, no Enrique and now no Nolan. read somewhere that guttierez wants to go to italy (napoli most likely). I think it's part of a plan to get rid of the big earners because that was the only way to convince them to play in the chamionship but if there's no replacements i can see them going down again lol

also, bartman, if we should start a new thread, i should do it because im undoubtedly by far the best poster in this thread. so i decide (jk lul)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lol nosferalto gets dumber with every day that passes

and usa got steamrolled by spain... damn

copa oro starting, if mexico doesnt win then we are more shit than i initially thought

everytime you post the thread title reads 'The 2010-11 Ball Cancer Thread'
lol I love how you removed the stuff i wrote in white font when you quoted me. pretty clever mate.

and sunderland's jordan henderson is off to Liverpool it seems. £18 million methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)