VGC '11 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - June 4th - WON BY RubeNCB92 & Plusle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome weekend, congrats to everyone who was good and especially gec and tab and kinneas and keelhauled and to a certain extent Joel and all the cute users I had a brilliant day with ^_^ I got to round 3 but shouldn't have made it past 2, my opponent got a triple heat wave miss and looking him in the eyes after the match was horrible D:
ad;kjgnmdalga
this
I can't believe it missed 3 times in a row. God damn, that sucked :(

Overall the event was good, half the fun was traveling the day before really.
My friend got top of the leader-board on the battle test thing so we got some victory out of the day.
Hopefully i'll not miss 3 times and maybe get further than round 2 next year...

Actually thinking about it, on my streetpass I got a guy on there whose last game played was OoT 3DS! I didn't think that was even out yet, so how'd that happen?

He used it on his electric Genie. It was the lessor of the evils. Next turn I should of just trick roomed and then it would be game on. Because of his cheer and how he was, I just blew everything and went for the sub cus he annoyed me grrr. I should be proud though, top 25 on first attempt and also 2nd in UK at double battles online.

Congratulations to Ruben. As for me, I lost in the last 64/third round to a guy called Marcus, I don't know if he posts here, damn his Mienshao!
Ah yeah...me...

I don't post here, no, but I thought I'd join to keep up with VGC news! :)
Made me happy to see my name mentioned, though! :D

Yeah, I lost to Zog in top 16. He floored me, though, to be fair I knew I would lost beforehand. I was dreading coming up against a Jellicent :(

Ah yeah...me...

Yeah, I lost to Zog in top 16. He floored me, though, to be fair I knew I would lost beforehand. I was dreading coming up against a Jellicent :(
I only just made an account here myself. I should have used a Jellicent or Reuniclus instead of a Chandelure, what's more, I HAVE a Jellicent already. I also figured had I saved my Scrafty a bit longer things might have been different. Oh well, well done on the win. :)

Ah yeah...me...

I lost to you too, Marcus. Sad times. Though still, getting to round 4/top 32 was still an achievement, especially considering mine were just bred to get good stats and I came across an experienced rnger in round 3. Some good matches, thanks to my Shell Smash Carracosta (he rocks).

All in all, had a great time, great vgc. Congrats to reuben, you crazy crazy spaniard.

Just watched the final so I could actually remember what happened, and yeah I choked big time. Not sure what I was thinking there lol, but oh well.

I have no words, I am very happy hehe.
Tomorrow I will put my story (photos, fighting, etc.).

Final good, take your mistake to the fullest and I could win, even if you do not uvieses unnerved, you would be the champion.

in short, was a great day for me.

--------------------------------------------

no tengo palabras, estoy muy feliz hehe.
Mañana pondre mi historia (fotos, combates, etc.)

Buena final, aproveche tu error al maximo y pudé ganar, aunque si no te uvieses puesto nervioso, tu serias el campeon.

en fin, fué un gran dia para mi.

HAAABAAAK CLAAAN¡¡¡

I lost to you too, Marcus. Sad times. Though still, getting to round 4/top 32 was still an achievement, especially considering mine were just bred to get good stats and I came across an experienced rnger in round 3. Some good matches, thanks to my Shell Smash Carracosta (he rocks).

All in all, had a great time, great vgc. Congrats to reuben, you crazy crazy spaniard.
I was actually wondering whether our match was recorded...with it being on the top screen...

When your Whimsicott Encored me I was "wow, I'm gonna lose"...I have an Encore Whimsicott too I know how much of a bitch it can be xD

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My name looks awfully good on the website :3

Also good luck to all you 1-upers, hope to see some of you at London!

@GEC - I'm hoping not to need to go there.....but into get to High Wycombe I'll need to, good luck to you if you are taking part in the 1-Up events too :toast:

@Pokemafia - As long as I win I don't mind ;). I'll be the dude with the beanie hat on again :naughty:

Well good luck tomorrow then, make yourself known to me so I know who I want to avoid early on :naughty:. I have a good team....just not an RNG'd team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)