Smogon High School: The next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siegrin: that kid that's hated by everyone - students, teachers, you name it. So one day he calls a teacher a cock and drops out and commits suicide (?)

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Everyone in Smeargle's: The collective artsy students who partake in drama or extracurriculars. Some may wear hats.

Vader: The teacher who goes out of his way to insult students. Claims it "builds character"

Colonel M: You will never see this man anywhere during gym class. Fuck that, doing things is tough bro.

CaptKirby: Dude stop taking the sweets from everyone's lunch trays ok?

DougJustDoug: No no sir, I wasn't acting up in the halls. Oh, you saw my every move and even parodied me to the rest of the student body? I can has transfer?

Too tired for more.

knightofthewind - the guy who hangs around with the bros and you can't tell if he's into bro activities or if he's just friends with the bros and you're scared to ask because he's big and he might bash you, but then again he might not work out like the rest of the bros do so he might be an easy fight if you piss him off, but on the other hand the bros might just beat you up if you piss him off because of their devotion to the bro code

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Fatecrashers - The art teacher who can draw.

Alchemator - The art teacher who can't draw (like most I've encountered).

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sharma27: the kid that's butthurt about every insult even if they're hardly even insults

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
DM: the jock in glee club
So I'm Oz from American Pie? FUCK YEAH

synre - dude you "WTF'd" about being gay, then said "duh"

jrrrr - dude you always knew was gay

jumpluff - dude you always knew was gay
ahahahaha, this was a great post

Vineon/Kongler/DM: The super seniors. They probably failed on purpose because they're having too much fun to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)