Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Yes, you need to type /dl tool to activate the wooden pick though! You won't be able to check stuff that's already been placed and logged by LogBlock, but we can still manually search the database for anything prior to 1.7.

Good to have Smogcraft back!

I'm encountering a problem with my Minecraft, however. When I join the server, if I try to chat or open my inventory, the game crashes. I have to wait a few moments before attempting to do either thing. I suspect it's probably too much for my lousy laptop to load at one time, but does anyone have this issue and/or a solution to it?

PS: the bits of red wool in Blue Moon Lagoon are mine! No touchie!

Every time I try to join it says either 'not whitelisted' 'end of stream' or 'bad login' (even though I can login fine..)

Did the whitelist goof up? username: thursdaypostal

Also: how often do you make maps of the server?

EDIT: Got on now, thanks.

the server's been real crashy lately and we're not really sure why. it seems to have developed... a mind of its own

if you're still around, though, it seems it's just come back up

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I've also built a lovely factory next to my house in New Haven, it's quite basic but I plan to add some piston stuff later once I get the hang of it (there is already one in there). Just don't touch anything...

Joined the server about two days ago. Made a large house next to Layell's house, the station, and the McDonalds. There was a large ditch where sand use to be by my house, so I restored the land with some dirt and bone meal. I'm also trying to restore the giant expanses of land where sand use to be by Lake Medford, so any dirt donations would be appreciated!

DOES ANYONE LIVE REALLY UP NORTH?!

There is a good chance that we will be cutting a good portion of the random trail up north off the map. Please tell me or Dan where the coordinates of where it is, so it does not get deleted and you do not whine about it later.

If you know someone who does have something far up north, please tell them to get in contact. I know of at least one settlement way up north.

Im going to make the basic creeper statue with the head as the house as my first SmogCraft house, its going to be awesome
SmogCraft is awesome

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I'm building a town called Fort No Parents near Latveria, the coords are
x: -809
z: -2418
I'm actually not sure if this is extreme north but I'm stupid so I thought I'd just post this here anyway. I'm working on getting a minecart track hooked up to the lime line so if anyone would like to see or play in the obsidian Bomberman Arena there or maybe build a house or something, come visit. It's a little ways out there but I'll post again once I have a few more things finished up!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
By lime line do you mean the dark green line that is at Latveria already? Because the would probably be best since skysoar could likely only hold one more track, unless we get creative.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Well like, I kinda didn't want to take the (dark) green line's thunder away from Latveria, since it's the Doom Line? I was thinking I'll just build a small cottage on Latveria's shore with a rail line leading out of it to the town I'm building. I dunno if that would be considered part of the Lime or Green or maybe a new line altogether? I'm still working on the town itself and the rail like leading there, so it's all up to whatever's most convenient?

nrg_strom y u mad bro?

Apparently the doom line has got creepers in it, idk i'm just going off what someone told me though, but I'd definitely help out making a line there, since i'm just in kinneas' village about 5 mins from lat myself.

Also, when I f3 to find coordinates, my screen gets covered in a large red box which slowly expands, does anyone know what this is / how to remove it?

It's a graph to show how much memory Minecraft is using. I'm guessing you're playing on a laptop, or an ancient PC. I used this mod when I had my crappy PC and the same problem as you.

Also HatFilms are the best.

Woo full server! I think it's the first time since we've had remote hosting that we've filled all of the slots \o/

rocking the soartex texture pack before anyone asks :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)