Supernova (An Uber Sun team)

Howdy, this here is my current best Uber team, the Supernovas! (not their real name, I'm just being facetious)

Oh also theres a cookie in it for anyone who can tell the pattern of my mons nicknames ;). Anyways here is my team.

Groundon(Gaia) @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EV: 252HP / 4Atk / 242Def /
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Tail

He is my phaser, my wall, my Stealth Rock user, and my sun maker all in one. As you can guess, I love this girl ^^
I picked a bulky set over a Rock Polish set since I have 2 sweepers already, and I needed some bulk.

Reshiram(Hyperion) @ Choice Specs
Ability: TurboBlaze
EV: 4HP / 252SpAtk / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid (+Spe, - Atk)
- Blue Flare
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower

This guy....Wow! This guy can sweep. With 399 SpAtk boosted by Choice Specs, and unresisted STAB's, how is he NOT the number one threat in Ubers?! Well, unlike Kygore he can't call up his own weather for the killing, but don't let that make you think you are safe from this guy. If you lack a counter to him, you WILL get sweeped. I use Blue Flare and Draco as my main tools. I only switch to Pulse or Thrower if I'm paranoid about accuracy.

Ghost-Arceus(Hades) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EV: 4HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, - SpAtk)
- Shadow Force
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Recover

A standard Physical Ghost set. Brick Break to kill darks, Shadow Force to be evil, ect. I picked the Ghost form so I could use him as a spin blocker, plus he protects me from those damn level 1 endeavors.

Foretress(Helios) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EV: 252HP / 4Def / 252SpDef
Nature: Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Payback

If I made you think Groundon did the most to my team, I was right... But still Forry here also brings a massive amount of support. His Payback nails Giratina-O. He blows away Stealth Rock for my Resh and Jump, and he sets up two forms of entry hazards to help my sweepers, well, sweep!

Also his shiny form makes him look like a mini sun ^^

Palika(Poseidon) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
EV: 4HP / 252SpAtk / 252Spe
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
- Thunder
- Spacial Rend
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Since this is a Sun team, Kygore is one of my biggest problems. This guy, solves that problem. In my opinion, he is THE best Kygore counter in the game. Rend and Dracoare there for STABs. Fire Blast is there because why not?

Jumpluff(CottonCandy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
EV: 252HP / 4SpDef / 252Spe
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpAtk)
- Sleep Powder
- U-Turn
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

If you have no idea why I have a Jumpluff on a Uber team...Lucky you :D. It means you've avoided facing this annoyance (or you're just so skilled it doesn't bother you). Sleep Powder on this thing means I put stuff to sleep faster then Darkrai. Leech Seed and Stun Spore are for predicted switch-in's and slowing sweepers. U-Turn makes me not crippled by Taunt. This thing can b a major annoyance. I decided against the SubSeed combo because I think Paralyze is better for the team.

And there you have it :)

I hope you guys can help me with my team, if it needs it ;)

Threats:

Kygore - If my Palkia dies before it kills Kygore. I've pretty much been screwed.

ExtremeKiller Arceus - Who isn't threatend by this guy? Ghost Arceus can take his Extreme Speeds and try to kill with Brick Break, but yeah......

Mewtwo - See ExtremeKiller

Reshirams - Palkia can revenge kill them quite easy, but again, if I lose Palkia, I better prey for a speed tie.

Ho-Oh - In Pokemon Online, Chicken Cooks You! Jokes aside this guy is a pain to deal with. As long as I keep Palkia alive he shouldn't be too much of a problem. Plus my Groundons Stealth Rocks take care of him.

Palkia - Again this will come down to a speed tie if they are scarfed. Luckly if they are I can take them out with a good switch in.

Use Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse for Palkia. Using Dragon Pulse as well as Spacial Rend isn't all that good. =/

What's the point of having thunder on a sun team (palkia has it.)? its only 50% accurate in the sun. I think you might want to consider changing it.

It's there because Palkia is my Anti-Kygore pokemon. If my opponent switches Kygore in I can send Palkia to take the Water Spout, then hit him back with a Thunder.

Ya, greek god nicknames...
Is cotton candy the god of wind? If forgot! :3
I don't see the need for payback on forry. It just doesn't look right...
You should explain more on jumpluff, some ppl are not worthy to know first-hand of it's deadly POWAZ!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)