Entry hazards/duel screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this team is just based on entry hazards and than haveing screens set up to sweep

1. Blissey- 252 def 172 Sdef 84 HP bold
Item Leftovers
Move Set
toxic
flamethrower
stealth rock
softboild

This pokemon is used for setting up rocks and can stall with toxic and softboiled. It is also my special wall

2. Azelf- 252 Satt 252 Spd 4 HP Modest
Item life orb
Move Set
nasty plot
grass knot
flamethrower
psychic

This pokemon is my special sweeper and is used for taking out bulky waters which can really damange my tyranitar.

3. Tyranitar- 252 att 252 spd 4 hp adament
Item lum berry
Moveset
stone edge
dragon dance
crunch
earthquake

This is my physical sweeper and it just destroyes everything that doesnt resist it.

4. Salamence- 252 Satt 252 Spd 4 HP modest
item choice specs
moveset
draco meteor
hydro pump
flamethrower
dragon pulse

This is my second special sweeper and is used for hard hitting on the beggining of the battle.

5. Forretress- 252 HP 80 att 176 def relaxed
item leftovers
moveset
spikes
gyro ball
explosion
rapid spid

this is my physical wall and is used for spikes and can rapid spin away any entry hazards. When its hp gets low explosion is usually the best way to go

6. Serperior- 252 HP 16 satt 240 spd timid
item light clay
moveset
light screen
reflect
energy ball
leach seed

this is my utility pokemon and is used to set up screens and than just switch out intill it is needed later

I think you need more description but...

Use Mewtwo instead of Azelf. Its bulkier, its faster, and it hits harder.

And use Jolly on Tyranitar. With Adamant, you outspeed nothing.

And also, use Rayquaza over Salamence for mixed sweeping, too.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)