League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not saying Lanewick is OP, I'm just saying it doesn't suck. It's good at what it does, definitely not good enough to deserve a nerf.
Twitch getting buffed is needed. Twitch does suck.

A few Annie stomps from today:

I can now regularly hit 100 CS in 15 minutes with Singed and Annie in a solo lane, which I'm pretty happy about.

Also, we've been gifted around 600 free Riot Points on the EU server to make up for us basically not having a server during dreamhack; it was down for around 3/4 of the weekend and has constantly been packed solid to the point of 2 hour long queues for weeks before that. I still have my 300 free RP from the last time the servers were shitty, so I've got a decent amount to spend on skins. ^_^
Hopefully Prom Queen Annie or Surfer Singed will be on sale soon.

i love pantheon free week so much, he's such a fun champion but not very good statistically which is why i've never bought him

i love it when you catch people in your ult exactly in the middle. helps if you position it so that they choose between running into the 7/0/2 tryndamere on your team, or the ult. i laned with a janna...we got three man ganked and i managed to kill two of them

Ok so since i'm on summer break and very bored, i decided to start up playing LoL again, first game back ended up like this:

Started off around 6-0-2 while the rest of my team were happily feeding, and garen was busy bitching at the other team for ganking which is apparently a dick thing to do (even though he'd spent the start of the game setting them up for me)
then people lost lanes so i was busy trying to stop the push, while garen continued to bitch, and because my team was full of spastics I ended up getting a fuckton of deaths while they did nothing.
Then my team refused to surrender because garen didnt want to give the other team what they wanted, even though he'd already made sure we were going to lose

fuk playing with retards

I have it, but it's suppper laggy on my comp bad video card) although i may give it another try. I'm failfixer89 if you want to add me

that screenshot is amazing

tiamat ashe
caitlyn rushing a bloodthirster
rylai's veigar
wriggles garen
spell vamp shaco
3X INFINITY EDGE TRYNDAMERE
wriggles alistar
no boots xin
yorick. just yorick.

Is it worth getting to high elo, all the pros bitch about solo queue and how everyone trolls. is this true? also any tips about getting out of elo hell?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A good number of us wouldn't know, lol.

But I do want to win Dreamhack next year, so I should get practicing.

they are still fiddling with alistar's ratios lol
Alistar

Headbutt ability power ratio reduced to .7 from .8
Pulverize ability power ratio reduced to .5 from .6
Triumphant Roar ability power ratio reduced to .2 from .4

so while we wait for leona, the radiant dawn to be released, let us discuss how riot have not been sued into bankruptcy by nintendo for using the words "radiant dawn"

(she also looks pretty good for an AP tank)

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Laning Udyr is probably the most fun I have ever had ever.

And he's the easiest person to gank for... I'm almost positive he is the best solo-top right now.

he actually is - he wasn't even nerfed in the last patch either. turtle is insane sustainability - better than warwick's since it's very regular and doesn't need time to get it going

his main problem is that other champions can use the farm better. i'd always rather a jarvan or swain or gragas getting the farm. all three are fairly sustainable and have more team utility, as well as scaling with items better. udyr i find is a good solo top choice if you are confident with him and your team needs his regular stuns + soaking ability. though if you are any good at last hitting, you will get insane farm up top since you are very difficult to deny.

i won my third ranked game as teemo, rain man style. shroomed up my lane and pushed it all day long. ironically when i reached the inhib it was 130 health from dying before i had to leg it. given that choice again i think i would choose the inhib over my life

it was my first game out of the 'qualifying 10' (which were plagued by terrible teammates and no bads on the other teams :( - 2 wins, 8 losses) and if all games go like this i think i might rise in elo to the 1300s if i keep this up.

Yeah, I just bought Rumble. He's so God damn OP, I feel like an asshole for using him. Also, sorry for the bad Twitch info, guess I was told wrong.

Does anyone know what time servers 'refreshes', if it does. I just hit level 30 and have some level 5 referrals but the website shows outdated information

Good grief. Played with some people from a different site I visit. Horrid. Queued with two bads and a good guy, except one of them is bad and refuses to admit it. -_-

slkd;p;drlutoejg

My LoL client is bugging beyond belief. I've randomly started losing the ability to click on things as of this latest patch (it also happened both times I tried to report it...) and I get told to pick a skin instead of a champion in half the games I've played today (forced to queue dodge, thank god I don't play ranked).

Hmm, the only thing that happened to me was that I tried to teleport to a turret and the animation showed and everything but I didn't port and it started cooling down =/.

Also I've been getting HORRIBLE fps and lag by late game in quite a few games already, we were losing anyway though so not a big deal.

Just played a game where we had a BLITZCRANK go middle. When we had an Ashe. They had Caitlyn. Needless to say, we lost in 22 minutes.

Anyway, I actually enjoy Blitzcrank as a bulky fighter. That Rocket Grab is incredibly fun to play with, and he's made to just grab (no pun intended) kills from weakened enemies all over the place. That ultimate makes him a great team fighter as well.

On that note, I feel as if more bulky fighters and tanks are necessary in normal games (not good enough/level 30 yet) since most people think they'll be okay if they all pick squishy nukers. As such, I bought Singed (Blitzcrank is pretty damn expensive in terms of IP/time played AND RP) today. I had tried him when he was free, and his early game is epic. It's like a mind game; trick the opponents into thinking they're overpowering you, lure them in, Fling them into a turret and get a kill as early as level 1. He also is pretty easy to itemize for; Catalsyt, Rylai's, Ninja/Mercury as you see fight, and the rest tanky items. I just wish he had a solid nuke ability; Fling is on a longish cooldown, and the poison doesn't always cut it when I'm trying to chase them down.

EDIT: Just played an epic game of 3v3 with Singed. Both of our inhibitor's down, Brand and I killing the Nexus with Jax and a scary Heimerdinger (or whatever that thing is...). Went 10/6/3 (eh...). I'm surprised a 3v3 could last longer than 30 min; ours went 40+.

Can anyone else recommend some cool bulky dps? I know Vladimir, one of the few champions I currently have, can be played like one, but the fact that he sacrifices his health for 3/4 of his abilities is a big turn off. I like him as a high HP/AP nuke.

vladimir is not bulky dps, he is squishy come late game where anyone who hasn't invested in EHP will die in seconds

the best bulky dps in the game right now is jarvan. even with all the nerfs to his burst, he still does good damage with a triforce and atma's, and he still initiates fights insanely well. if for some reason you don't want to learn jarvan then other solid choices would be gangplank (es op), yorick (es op), rumble (es op), udyr (es op), warwick, alistar and irelia

happy about corki nerfs, after the ashe nerf there is no reason not to pick him as your ad carry now. if corki was released next week, people would be crying op for sure, but the reason nobody's been complaining is because he's been out for so long with little changes. the nerfs i would make would be increasing cooldown on valkyrie (bs escape), removing phosphorous bomb's stealth reveal and reducing damage or increasing mana on the ult

annie nerfs are meh, her early game isn't as strong as some people make it out to be, it's her midgame and lategame that are devestating. she is weak in the first four levels because her pokes don't do enough damage and they're on high cooldowns too. you can lose to a strong laner like caitlyn, pantheon or tristana easily because their pokes are regular and strong at early levels. i do think that she is a powerful laner despite that, though i wouldn't advocate any nerfs to her early game. nerf later ranks on tibbers damage, imo, or increase cooldown on incinerate (bs spell)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)