drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't really have much experience with, um, drugs. :x

But I heard that ecstasy essentially intensifies, like, everything feeling-wise. Does that include feelings that aren't necessarily good? Does it intensify bad feelings? o.o

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Ecstasy increases your seratonin levels, which is a hormone that, in essence, regulates your happiness. That's why extended use of ecstasy can deplete your seratonin receptors and lead to more depression.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ecstasy increases your seratonin levels, which is a hormone that, in essence, regulates your happiness. That's why extended use of ecstasy can deplete your seratonin receptors and lead to more depression.
Oh I see. :o
Good. Thanks for answering. :]

So after work tomorrow my friend is going to pick me up, get some Panda Express and then go back to her house to, "take this vicodin shit, melt in my bed, listen to music and feel nothing."

Her mom has 4 or 5 bottles of 350mg vicodin that I guess she never uses so my friend has been taking them. She also mentioned using some salvia while we're at it.

I'm down to try it, but everyone I know that has had experience with salvia says that it fucking sucks and to not do it.

Salvia's definitely an experience, I'd say it's one to try just to tell the grandkids. It's not really got an pleasure to it, you just feel weird as fuck. Everything goes all fuzzy and vibrating, you can't talk for shit and you can (sometimes) have out of body experiences. When I did it, it felt like my consciousness was a few feet behind my body if you get me, it was as if I was looking through myself sorta.

Though once all that goes you end up just laughing hysterically for agesssss.

tl;dr it won't do any harm, so might as well for the experience.

salvia is definitely a love/hate kinda thing, half the people i know who've tried it hated it, the other half really liked it.
it's something to try, honestly. If you like it, you like it, and if you don't, you don't. Just don't go in expecting it to be awful, or it probably will be.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I'm down to try it, but everyone I know that has had experience with salvia says that it fucking sucks and to not do it.
Not to mention the high from salvia is very short. I've smoked it once (in combination with weed) and the high from the salvia went out the door pretty much immediately as I started to feel the stone.
It is really fucking intense though, and it can get pretty interesting.

well this time, i'm taking my friend out of the equation and getting the fucking weed myself. this should be good. hope it's not a fucking placebo like last time.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The drug itself wasnt a placebo. it was your first time and i expect you inhaled wrong. you were anticipant of a bunch of dumb weird shit and apparently OMG TRIPPED SACK after one hit. it just doesnt go like that man...unless youre a bitch and cant hold your drugs...

what i mean is, YOU placeboed. the weed was not the issue probably

VKCA

I
geez
good weed.

(there's a dying wasp beside me. it's been trying to fly out the window all evening. i left at six, came back at nine, and it's still trying)

Does no-one else here hate it when dealers go on about names of weed? I have no idea what blue haze or northern lights means to be honest, the only 2 things I really care about are a) does it get me high quickly and b) does it taste nice...

With K, I swear it has really different effects on different people. It's a date rape drug right? It prefer it on a come down as my favourite place to take it is lying on a bed and just generally tripping, one time I was rubbing my head against a noticeboard on someones bedroom wall for about 30 minutes because it felt so nice, it also means if you get in a hole it's not too bad (you're just not sure if you're alive or dead - which honestly I don't think is as bad as it sounds). One of my friends loves going out on it, he now prefers it to MDMA (although I think that's mainly from overuse of MD), while another of my friends simply can't handle it and it makes him throw up (although he's perfectly fine with other drugs). Considering you can OD on 10/20 quids worth while you can spend £100 on coke and still want more, plus the fact it's only C-class in the UK I think it's worth it.

tried shrooms last weekend. took a gram in a half in a chocolate, honestly it really didn't do much other than make things look more vibrant and gave me some euphoria. lasted like 2 hours. i was on oxy and xanax too though, apparently that dulls the experience. i'm doing an eighth next time because it wasn't intense at all, or i'll just do acid because apparently acid's superior in every way.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If you're going to eat shrooms, for chrissake, eat them alone! Why mix something that special with other drugs? Eat the eighth without anything else in your system and just sit back and enjoy it.

Does no-one else here hate it when dealers go on about names of weed? I have no idea what blue haze or northern lights means to be honest, the only 2 things I really care about are a) does it get me high quickly and b) does it taste nice...

With K, I swear it has really different effects on different people. It's a date rape drug right? It prefer it on a come down as my favourite place to take it is lying on a bed and just generally tripping, one time I was rubbing my head against a noticeboard on someones bedroom wall for about 30 minutes because it felt so nice, it also means if you get in a hole it's not too bad (you're just not sure if you're alive or dead - which honestly I don't think is as bad as it sounds). One of my friends loves going out on it, he now prefers it to MDMA (although I think that's mainly from overuse of MD), while another of my friends simply can't handle it and it makes him throw up (although he's perfectly fine with other drugs). Considering you can OD on 10/20 quids worth while you can spend £100 on coke and still want more, plus the fact it's only C-class in the UK I think it's worth it.

Ketheads are also a damn sight more fucked up than MDMA fiends.

If you're going to eat shrooms, for chrissake, eat them alone! Why mix something that special with other drugs? Eat the eighth without anything else in your system and just sit back and enjoy it.
it was pretty much spur of the moment, i was at a friends place and she just happened to have some chocolates. mixing opiates with shrooms is an awesome idea anyway. i'm still gonna be doing them the whole time during my trip.

VKCA

I got some pot from kensington market yesterday... good god, it is legitimately some of the best stuff I have ever smoked. At first I was a little miffed, since I got kinda chinced (~4.5 for 50), but I wasn't really expecting much more since I've never met a real dealer down there just people smoking pot who will sell you stuff.
But anyways, this weed. One of the the longest high's I have ever experienced. Recently I've been smoking quite a bit more since I didn't have any exams to worry about or anything and it's summer now, so I'll get baked somewhere around four days a week. Usually around an hour or an hour and a half high, with the next hour or so being come down, then the hour after that just being super burnt out and lazy/sleepy.
This was not the case with this weed. I missioned it around with a couple of friends in my neighborhood, and smoked outside when it was light out for the first time in a while.
I didn't really notice the come up, but all the sudden I had no fucking idea where we were at all. I couldn't even tell you what city we were in. Luckily one of my friends had the foresight to not smoke as much, so he managed to guide us back to his house. We got there at about 5:30. I don't really remember much, probably just the usual talking/eating/watching tv business, nothing interesting, but I was high the whole time. From 5:30 to 8:00 I was really fucking high. Just stoned off my ass, I could not deal with anything. It was a two paper in between four people, with me and another guy taking the majority of it. After about 9:30 I could call myself more or less completely sober, such that I could operate stuff/play starcraft and not lose horribly etc, but christ it was like two and a half hours of solid baked. The kind of baked that I don't get for more than an hour usually.
And it breaks my fucking heart that I've got one joint left and I'm probably never going to get that weed again.

I also blacked out for the first time! It wasn't terribly eventful I just drank 6 shots or so on an empty stomach in under an hour. I remember leaning forward off the couch to vomit in my cup, then the next thing I remember I wasn't wearing anything except boxers and I was being guided into a bed. I thought it all happened really quickly but apparently there was an intervening four hours before I got to bed, which involved me cursing various people and god.

People in here have done so many different sorts of stuff, whoa. I've done absolutely nothing special; I drink a fair amount, have for years, found myself smoking weed since March, I think, and salvia once (I was drunk that time; need to do it again to figure out if what I experienced was tampered with in any way). Not opposed to trying shrooms at some point. Not sure I'd try any others though; I am usually weak-willed, and am positive I'd find myself addiicted to something hard.

But question, for anybody who's more familiar with this sort of thing than I: do drugs just kinda, y'know, appear during like everyday things? I've found that, unlike alcohol, people will smoke whenever. Like, over the weekend, I ended up hanging out with a couple I know. The girl made food, the guy found Super Troopers, and then they wouldn't let me eat until I took at least one hit from a grav bong. And that seems to be a pretty commonplace sort of thing these days. Is that how this usually works?

VKCA

Not opposed to trying shrooms at some point. Not sure I'd try any others though; I am usually weak-willed, and am positive I'd find myself addicted to something hard.
Stay away from the particularly nasty stuff and you'll probably be fine.
But question, for anybody who's more familiar with this sort of thing than I: do drugs just kinda, y'know, appear during like everyday things? I've found that, unlike alcohol, people will smoke whenever. Like, over the weekend, I ended up hanging out with a couple I know. The girl made food, the guy found Super Troopers, and then they wouldn't let me eat until I took at least one hit from a grav bong. And that seems to be a pretty commonplace sort of thing these days. Is that how this usually works?
I can get high in the middle of the day and be relatively fine in about three hours for work and stuff etcetera depending on strength of pot among other things. Alcohol is certainly not the same way, effects last much longer and I feel dehabilitated (apparently not a word but fuck spell check she's a hoe) afterwards until I sleep. I got drunk in the morning ~9:30 (woke up hungover and drank to cure it) and I felt waay off all day. Did nothing/couldn't do nothing.
When I first noticed that I couldn't shake a 'drunk' ish feeling (the way I could shake a high feeling) without sleeping I figured it was because I don't drink as much as I smoked, but I've talked to various other people who drink much more than they smoke and they've all said the same thing.
So to answer your question; certainly yes for smoking, other drugs, I don't know.

Apparently my sister has done coke and e now. She said that coke was great for half an hour but she would never pay for it, and that e was amazing and cheap and the come down wasn't all that bad (she said she took 5-htp if memory serves which was a supplement for whatever e zaps out of you). So yeah. E is the only stim I really want to try at some point. I do intend to start abusing the fuck out of caffeine pills at some point as well. But illicit stuff I mean.

[oh also can a mod tell me what that deleted post above Cordyceps's post says? It's really bugging me, and you can't see your own deleted posts.]

Caffeine pills are great as long as you don't take them too late. Not being able to sleep when it is the only thing you want to do is a horrible feeling, especially if it makes it so weed doesn't send you off. I take some occasionally if I have work in, helps me focus. A few of my mates got their hands on some Ritalin during revision time, and they pulled off 12+ hour shifts at the library which is pretty crazy. Completely fucks up your sleep pattern though. One of the girls on it needed sleeping pills to get to sleep and slept with her eyes open which doesn't seem healthy.

From my experience, Although i prefer it at night, weed is retty much an any hour drug. If we have some left fromthe night before we sometimes wake n' bake. During the day is ok too especially if you can get the munchies to coincide with dinner. I prefer it at night as it makes me sleepy and I just think it's better. Other drugs are more of a night time thing for me at least. Nothing stopping you from doing MDMA during the day especially if you're at a festival/all day party but that's more of a special occasion thing. I hate being drunk during the day. I think I try to keep it that way so I'm not (or at least feel like im not) completely fucking my body over, obviously different people do different things though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)