www.in20years.com

I used a picture of me in drag. Oh my, if I do drag in 20 years I'll look like . . . oh I can't remember his name but he's that hispanic comedian. It'll come to me.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

anyone who can find that patch of pixels is a great person

Oh God, (this is me,) I literally laughed myself into tears when I first saw it

But that's only after 20 years without drug abuse, if I went 30 years with drug abuse it would look a little more like

If that's what I would look like at 47, I'd hate to see 87

And just for you, Smgon

And while I'm at it az

Edit: Tried: TF2, Duke Nukem, Pokémon, US presidents, King of the Hill, Mario (this is where I realized that animated faces don't work correctly 99% of the time) and none of the ones that did work were good enough to post, sometimes because they actually looked legitimate

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Does anyone else notice in most of the cartoon pics have this really weird face embedded in the background, like the Bidoof and the one that's in Renosaur's avatar. (I don't know the name of it.)

Yeah, that face is how they add 20 years. The catch is, they didn't design it for cartoon pics! (They ask for a clear frontal photo, adding evidence that they're cheating instead of there being a glitch with the cartoon pics.)

EDIT: I uploaded a pic with pretty much nothing of use in it - it's still "calculating" the new face!

EDIT2: Actually, it probably is a glitch with the face-detecting software - it doesn't expect a face to be that much out of the norm.

EDIT3 @ Lady Salamence: I tried uploading my full avatar (no cropping) after the junk pic didn't work. My attempt at uploading it didn't work, either. Thanks for adding my avatar to the thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)