drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Well, thinking about it... the rhyme could have some basis in real life. I mean, if you drink beer first and get a bit tipsy on that, and then go to hard liquor (which has higher alcohol content), you might be more apt to go overboard on the liquor because you won't keep as much track of how much you're drinking.

If you go liquor before beer, sure you'll be a bit more drunk when you get to the beer, but beer's pretty low on alcohol content, so unless you're chugging it, it's more of a recovery period. Kind of a stretch, but it's not impossible to see how people came up with the idea.
But if you have already gotten completely pissed on liquor then it doesn't really make that much of a difference how much beer you drink.

I want some Kahlua, it sounds so good.

Take it from me, mixing alcohols will not make a difference. I've had many a night of beer, liquor, beer, wine, liquor, beer combos, and it's been fine. I've been fine. Actually, the sickest I've ever been was when I was knocking back shots of Jameson like it was water (it's not, it's whiskey, and a good one at that), and while I didn't vomit, I had a hangover for the whole next day.

Also, frats and ambitious college kids make jungle juice all the time, which (for anyone who doesn't know) is like beer, liquor, and mixers all combined in a giant bin or cooler or whatever. And people have been fine off of that. For the most part...

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
baileys goes well with a touch of whisky...or kahlua
Bailies white russians?

My friend was going back to serbia after being here for two weeks on thursday. Had about six shots of this 52% plum liquor, then had a beer.
Worst hangover of my life, even though I was going a glass of water to each shot. But I don't have much tolerance anyways. Chemistry the next morning was awful. Not having hard stuff for a while.

Hi, I'm picking up a bit of weed tomorrow, and I need some help. I've never smoked before! I hear that on the first time you smoke you probably won't get high. I don't really have many friends (just moved in for college!), so it's not like I can go to my token stoner friend. Any tips/tricks on how to smoke and get high?

VKCA

Hi, I'm picking up a bit of weed tomorrow, and I need some help. I've never smoked before! I hear that on the first time you smoke you probably won't get high. I don't really have many friends (just moved in for college!), so it's not like I can go to my token stoner friend. Any tips/tricks on how to smoke and get high?
Been asked quite a few times. Take deep hits. "If you're not coughing like a little bitch, you're not taking deep enough hits"

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
when you get your first hit with the smoke in your mouth push air into your lungs. just breathe in. repeat x4. easy.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
anyone into smoking "blunts" packed with just sativa strains mixed in, no tobacco?

i usually smoke joints but the high is sustainable to function yourself properly, where as a hit from a blunt takes you outta this world in no time.

best way to get high as fuck for a long duration of time. each hit is like putting your cock in a girl's vagina: no bs.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
is 3.5g shrooms ok or WHAT

I did about half that and had a pleasant high, but I want to trip and am wondering if 3.5 is an acceptable amount without dying. I'm 6 feet tall and have a fair amount of fat and muscle.

I keep considering getting my medical marijuana card. I know absolutely nothing about the certain types of weed, nor do I know how to even handle a dispensary visit.

I work with design and I have sleeping troubles (both falling and staying asleep). I'm trying to find out the best for creativity (and staying up, and motivation), and the best for knocking the fuck out. If anybody has any suggestions as to what to ask for at a dispensary, that'd be great.

Also, if I DO end up getting a card, should I start with a piece or a bong? Or go straight to a vaporizer? Unfortunately, I also value my voice (open mic fun times), so fucking up my throat is undesirable. Iunno. Just looking for tips for my specific lifestyle.

-Zane

as a teen i smoked a fair amount of weed (never bought, cousin was a dealer so i would often leave visits with a tin of hash/baggie of pot)

whitied like a bitch, couldnt get used to it, got paranoid and stopped doing it in college

then my cousin moved on to crack and, eventually, heroin

his 'friends' who pushed him to harder and harder shit gave him an overdose and drove him to hospital planning to dump him, then through sheer cowardice decided not to and drove him to the car park outside a restaurant (where i was working at the time)

he died, aged 21, in 2006 and not a single day goes by i dont fucking miss him

i have never touched a single thing since and never plan to

protip: dont do drugs

as a teen i smoked a fair amount of weed (never bought, cousin was a dealer so i would often leave visits with a tin of hash/baggie of pot)

whitied like a bitch, couldnt get used to it, got paranoid and stopped doing it in college

then my cousin moved on to crack and, eventually, heroin

his 'friends' who pushed him to harder and harder shit gave him an overdose and drove him to hospital planning to dump him, then through sheer cowardice decided not to and drove him to the car park outside a restaurant (where i was working at the time)

he died, aged 21, in 2006 and not a single day goes by i dont fucking miss him

i have never touched a single thing since and never plan to

protip: dont do drugs
That really sucks, but in this case I think it's more about having the wrong 'friends' than about doing drugs. If your drug use stays recreational, so to say, and you don't do it to often you should be fine.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can't fucking stand how people emphasise the blame on Marijuana for being a "gateway" drug when all is said and done, cigarettes are easier to get ahold of and just as easily fall into the drug world by clear cut definition. Everyone has a concious and it is ultimately their decision to put whatever substance they wish into their bodies; at their own risk.

Weed, under the right supervision, is an absolute blessing to this world.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I did about half that and had a pleasant high, but I want to trip and am wondering if 3.5 is an acceptable amount without dying. I'm 6 feet tall and have a fair amount of fat and muscle.

you will be fine that is a pretty standard dose, i have taken that amount multiple times and i am smaller than you and i have friends who have taken twice that and been fine
it is pretty hard to overdose on mushrooms

i dont see what the big deal is about weed,i have smoked it many times before but i never really felt amazing except my first time, i did it out of a "bottle bong" mostly basically a plastic bottle of 500ml you fill up completely with smoke then inhale the entire chamber, and i just felt very sluggish and tired with all my senses dulled

VKCA

tbh. I can't see ANY of you actually doing weed, you all just... don't seem like the type. I mean, you play competitive pokemon for heavens sakes! Whats next? Some Star Wars convention dude taking moonshine?
Yeah i'm p sure that star wars conventions are just about getting shitfaced with strangers
How are you 18 and never smoked pot? Or at least been around people who have?

Dude being a nerd means nothing, I smoke weed while playing fucking D&D.

Do you live in like... Alabama or something? Everyone smokes.

Edit:
Because I want lung cancer in 20 years, not 2 weeks. In all seriousness, I've been around many people who smoke pot, most of whom are high school drop-outs. Drinking is fine if since its easy to pace yourself, but from what I've seen, pot smokers always overdo it.
Yeah that's some sweet american anti-drug propaganda there

http://www.mediafreedominternational.org/2009/12/02/smoking-marijuana-does-not-cause-lung-cancer/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html

Preach

this is the drugs thread, not the dont do drugs thread.

i went on a sick adventure blazed out of my mind today and went under a bridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)