Zombie Apocalypse! (Now with Bad Posters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh I thought I posted..

I got Dodrio! Run Away guarantees I will have no problem with Zombies, I just have to worry about bandits and the remnants of the military under control of insane Generals who have set themselves up as dictators.

Have a nice day.

i dont know what pokemon that is. i think its a new one. is it good?

edit: i think its some nigga named seismitoad?

Well... looks like Nincada for me. I might be able to last once it evolves (two pokemon for one; I could use Ninjask's speed to run away and quickly show the back of my Shedinja to the zombies, stealing their souls if they have them), but I may have to wait and survive upwards of ten years before that happens... Eff.

Tried it two more times for "lols"; ended up getting Whismur and Ninjask. What are the odds my choices would be so next to each other?

Alternatively, it took me six tries to get a Gastrodon, after a Galvantula and Stoudland. ^_^ Too bad I gotta stick with the first one, though.

I got Seedot. Maybe I can throw it and the zombies will run after it like dogs...

All you have to do is level it up to 43 without evolving. Then you get Explosion.

I got 262.

Mightyena. Everyone knows Dogs are what you want during a zombie apocalypse! I shall name him Sam from "I am Legend."

Got Torchic. Fuck.

I could maybe char some zombies with Flamethrower or something. Or better, maybe when I'm trying to avoid becoming fast food it's always good to keep a little KFC as a distraction.

Got 492 which is ... Shaymin!

Gonna flinch hax all those zombies! Can also leech seed/aromatherapy in case I ever get weak/infected. I am going to live for a while..

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I'll see what I can make of zombies...

Zombie @ arm
252/0/126/0/126/0
Brave Natur
~Take Down
~Crunch
~Fling
~Scratch

Overview: The only set Zombie can run
Item: Zombie's special item, must hold it at all times
EVs: Speed cannot be boosted, and it's attack stat is worse than Blissey.
Take Down: Zombie's most common move, can only use at close range
Crunch: If you're hit with this, it means your brains are gone.
Fling: By throwing his arm, Fling turns into an 80 BP move, with the Dark typing.
Scratch: Zombie's back up close range attack, only used when it has too little HP to use Take Down.
Nature: these zombies do anything, so they must be brave!
it's stats when using this set are:

496 HP
189 atk
374 def
84 special attack
376 special defense
48 spe

Pulled 232, which is Donphan. That's not bad. Have it roll into a ball and steamroll some zombies. Then I could Earthquake to cut off their pursuit path and topple buildings. Also knows some good shit like Fire Fang because Zombies are apparently fire-weak.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

On the plus side, God Pokemon.

On the negative side, no weather means less natural elements that the zombies have to combat.

EDIT: Turns out it learn Fly by level-up, so I'm gonna be ok. Could probably fit all the people with shit pokemon on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)