Cave of Wonders XXIX - Fatwacrashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
what gender are you
Should weather be banned in the current OU metagame?
Cats or dogs?
How long do you think it would take before someone whose well I posted in would actually know who I am?
Yes?
No?

EDIT: Do you follow the FIFA World Cup? Who is your favorite to win? Will you root for New Zealand? If not, then which team?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is your nationality with China?
I was sworn in as a citizen of New Zealand in around 2002-2003. Unfortunately China does not allow dual citizenship so I'm currently a full New Zealand citizen, which is cool with me.

Are you president yet?
No. And this is a reminder that everyone in that social group is a terrible user.

Describe your highest priority through multiple choice;
A) I like girls
B) but now, it's about justice.
Can you rephrase the question in a form that is not so obscurevideogamereference-centric?

since i talk to you like every day i could just ask prob but what is your favorite breakfast cereal and why
I don't have a particular favorite but a mixture of corn flakes and muesli is always nice. Did you know that Dr. Kelloggs first invented corn flakes as a cure for masturbation? Interesting huh.

spin me a yarn about your crazy college partying
so i went to a keg party but everyone was talking about music that i probably wouldve known about if i watched that music video channel on tv except i dont watch tv but then i got drunk so its all good, there were girls and hipster guys that rolled their own cigarettes and an american that reminded me of ramblin wreck and a black new yorkian with a name that sounded like aryan THE END

spin me a yarn about a mundane midautumn afternoon
i went to the public library and read mad magazines on a sun-soaked couch THE END

What question were you hoping to avoid during this well session?

How many hard drives do you have? And how big are they?
the hard drive on my laptop is around 300 gb, i have an external hard drive with an additional 500 gb

1) who dat girl in ur avatar. she cute, be honest.
idk
tbh

2) do u no me?
i became active on smogon just in time to see you post your farewell thread in firebot, i thought your name was lovedestiny whats up with that ?_?

How much of a boner does Avatar give you?
I have seen neither the James Cameron movie nor the Nickelodeon cartoon nor the movie based on the cartoon. So none.

what gender are you
Should weather be banned in the current OU metagame?
you are retarded
Why the fuck not, maybe that'll get people to shut up for once jesuuuuuuus

Cats or dogs?
cats are chill as fuck

How long do you think it would take before someone whose well I posted in would actually know who I am?
Dunno, maybe you should talk more in the main chat on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online.

At least you're more coherent than Texas Cloverleaf...

EDIT: Do you follow the FIFA World Cup? Who is your favorite to win? Will you root for New Zealand? If not, then which team?
FIFA World Cup is like one of the few sporting events I do follow. Rooting for New Zealand and Argentina.

if you had kids what would you name them?
Girl: Amelia or Nadine

Boy: Ethan or Alex

do you have any cool pets?
I've never had pets.

How does it feel to be on the lesser side of the Tasman Nah, kidding man - we love you kiwis. Serious question though, have you ever flown over here for a visit? If so, what did you think of Australia?

Favourite subject in school?

Fatecrashers said:
No. And this is a reminder that everyone in that social group is a terrible user
Do you really mean this? :( Answer carefully >:|

Anyway, I remember watching you go from zero to hero in such a short span of time. Congrats on everything you've achieved here, you deserve it! We should chat sometime yes/yes?

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
if someone kidnapped you and told you that you either had to spend a vacation lasting a week with dr cossack, virizion and sprinkles, or have a transvestite who looks like michael jackson suck you off, what would you do?

What is the ideal breakfast?

and

Best superpower (that you'd most want to have)?

Also for the record I think your avatar is better than RamblinWrecks

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
do you only speak mandarin, or are there other dialects which you have knowledge of

how tall are you

do you keep up with anime on a seasonal basis, or are you one of those i'll watch whatever whenever

how many gifs do you have stored on your computer

could you change your avatar and never change it back to this one

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
which badge is the best looking?
will firecape ever stop getting kicked?
why didn't you win the smogon frontier?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do you have any cool talents outside mad art skill/GIFs/being awesome in general?
Writing, funny voices / accents, speedy recall of useless trivia / pop culture references, photosynthesis

drink of choice
Mac's Green Apple

Can you draw me? I told you what I looked like already.
i REFUSE to believe you look like an ampharos hugging a smeargle

REFUSE

How does it feel to be on the lesser side of the Tasman Nah, kidding man - we love you kiwis. Serious question though, have you ever flown over here for a visit? If so, what did you think of Australia?
I've never been to Australia, which is deeply unfortunate. Maybe someday when I have enough money...

Favourite subject in school?
English for sure. Our English teacher was one of the top teachers in the school, given that he actually had a doctorate in English. We spent most classes watching movies like Apocalypse Now and American Psycho. Very little study was required, I could sit down in the final exam, write a bunch of bullshit and still score top marks. English was a fun subject...

Do you really mean this? :( Answer carefully >:|
I'm dead serious. You should quit that social group immediately.

Favourite song? Why?
In no particular order:

Wrong 'Em Boyo - The Clash
Hey Ladies - Beastie Boys
Digital Love - Daft Punk
Short Skirt Long Jacket - Cake
Lady Madonna - The Beatles
Life During Wartime - Talking Heads

It doesn't take much really, just an infectious beat that doesn't get old upon repeated listening. Heh, I did warn you that my tastes were too mainstream.

Ever drawn inspiration to your pictures through music?
I can't directly correlate a song to a picture, but I will say that one of the things I love about drawing is that you can sit down and just enjoy music and be quite productive at the same time.

if someone kidnapped you and told you that you either had to spend a vacation lasting a week with dr cossack, virizion and sprinkles, or have a transvestite who looks like michael jackson suck you off, what would you do?
You ask a tough question Ala...I pick the former as it has less chance of giving me reoccuring nightmares. I've never come into conflict with any of those three users anyway so...

What is the ideal breakfast?
bacon, eggs, hash brown, pancakes, maple syrup

Best superpower (that you'd most want to have)?
Invisiblity, I'd be like Kevin Bacon in that movie...Footloose.

Also for the record I think your avatar is better than RamblinWrecks
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

is my avatar better than yours.

hehehehe...
close, but no cigar

Favorite accent not of your own region/ethnicity?
bawstin, simply because its intricacies elude me, so mystery

do you only speak mandarin, or are there other dialects which you have knowledge of
I also have working knowledge of the dialects of Changsha, where I grew up as a kid, and Qiyang, my mother's hometown.

how tall are you
5'10" give or take

do you keep up with anime on a seasonal basis, or are you one of those i'll watch whatever whenever
I do not follow anime that span hundreds of episodes, such as Naruto and Bleach. Otherwise I'm always sure to check out the latest season first, but only after the season's ended, I much prefer to go through it all in a block than to wait for weekly installments.

could you change your avatar and never change it back to this one
no fuck you

which badge is the best looking?
If you're talking Smogon badges, then Site Staff

If you're talking all Gym Leader badges, then Flannery's Heat Badge

yes they are the same badge

will firecape ever stop getting kicked?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(no)

why didn't you win the smogon frontier?
I could not participate as I had my hands full with my duties as a Move Tutor. My specialties were Thunder Wave, Fury Cutter, and Mega Kick.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Octillery Forever!

Did you predict your well would be more substantive the The_Iron_Kenyan's?

Are you a Chinese plant?

If you were, what kind of plant would you be?

Love the J. Jonah Jameson Smoochum btw. Epic.

I saw your Captain American Gen. Empoleon earlier. Would it be possible to make a Captain America Braviary?

Speaking of Gen. Empoleon it has recently come to our attention he is a hipster. What cure do you recommend?

RODAN

Banned deucer.
if you were forced to fuck one of waluigi/wario who would it be

how do you like your eggs

favourite punctuation mark

favourite racial slur

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what kind of dancing do you enjoy

what's your favourite part of new zealand, and what is your favourite food of it

have you seen tatami galaxy, if so, did you enjoy it

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What do you think is the biggest problem in the world currently, and how would you fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)