Cave of Wonders XXIX - Fatwacrashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
What's your belief on the origin of life?

Do you think it is more important to study the unexplored depths of the oceans or outer space and other parts of the universe?

How do you think aliens would feel if they suddenly came to earth? Would they be impressed? Disappointed?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
the gif questions arent funny or original and theyve been asked before so unless youre trying to make me want to put a tireiron through my screen and magically through the power of the information superhighway into yours please let my poor fartkosher be about his gifs

Have you ever taken art classes, whether it was in high school or outside of school?

who's your favorite user and why?

Well I've been watching anime for a month or two and wondered what you thought of some of the following animes- K-on!, Toradora!, Clannad, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, and Air. If you haven't watched any of them just say that. If you had to choose, which of the ones that you've watched was your favourite?

Is there any other place in the world you wished you lived in?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Favorite mafia game and why?

What mediums of art haven't you tried yet that you might want to try in the future?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What's your belief on the origin of life?
I do believe in the theory of evolution, the primordial soup, fish that grew legs and all that jazz, but I admit that the probability of it all coming together so perfectly is astounding, so maybe there was a greater force guiding the process of evolution along. I don't see why the two schools of thought have to be mutually exclusive.

Do you think it is more important to study the unexplored depths of the oceans or outer space and other parts of the universe?
I would see the former as being more important than the latter. Why invest so much into space exploration when there are still millions of species on Earth that lay undiscovered. I should explore the depths of the oceans before it's too late, before pollution and man's harmful interference takes over. How can we appreciate what is out there in space when we don't even appreciate what is right here at home?

How do you think aliens would feel if they suddenly came to earth? Would they be impressed? Disappointed?
For aliens to have made it here to Earth would mean that they are quite advanced in their technologies and civilization. So I think they would ultimately be bored and underwhelmed by what we have. To them we must look like cavemen, still driving around on wheels and eating food that isn't in pill form.

New question: Has anyone want you to quit drawing? Why?
lol why would anyone want me to quit...maybe that time i drew graffiti all over school desks...

Have you ever taken art classes, whether it was in high school or outside of school?
There were the compulsory art classes back in the first year of high school. And those didn't teach me anything I didn't know. Anything before that doesn't count. Later on I took a sketching course for fun outside of school with a couple of my friends that was very enlightening, and I think I still see its effects in my lineart today.

who's your favorite user and why?
Take what I said about my least favorite user and reverse everything.

Well I've been watching anime for a month or two and wondered what you thought of some of the following animes- K-on!, Toradora!, Clannad, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, and Air. If you haven't watched any of them just say that. If you had to choose, which of the ones that you've watched was your favourite?
K-On!: Well made, looks pretty, but much like cinema popcorn, after consuming it you realise there was nothing of substance at all. A good example of an anime made to sell figurines and body pillows.

Toradora!: Possibly the epitome of the tsundere genre, I remember appreciating it when I first watched, and it was one of the first anime that I did watch. I wonder how I would find it upon a revisit...

Clannad: I rate this very highly, a perfect blend of romance, drama, and some light-heartedness. The characters are recognizably cliches but somehow feel much more three dimensional. The male protagonist isn't a fucking dumbass. And all the interpersonal interactions just feel real.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Cheap humor abound but it still hits the spot. Unrepentantedly pop and loud and probably not for everyone, but still a good watch if serious stuff isn't your thing.

Air: Haven't seen it.

Out of the above I would say Clannad is my favourite.

Is there any other place in the world you wished you lived in?
I think living in Canada would be pretty cool, I understand that my parents were tossing up between that and New Zealand.

Favorite mafia game and why?
I can't clearly recall every mafia game I've been in but the one that stands out in recent memory is Desktop Dungeons NOC, I had fun with that game from start to finish, which is not something I can say about many games. I think I performed fairly well as a villager in that game too.

What mediums of art haven't you tried yet that you might want to try in the future?
possibly sculpting, i do envy what caffwin, bombiron, and paintseagull have posted in their threads

some (realistic) skill that you really wish you had, that would come in handy daily?
fast mental arithmetic, man i would love that

what is her name she is fine
uh

On the topic of anime, have you ever seen Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, and if so, what is your opinion on it?

If you could vacation anywhere in the world for a reasonable amount of time, where would it be?

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
My question to you is have you ever eaten pho? and did you like it..

A question that's not a y/n

What are your thoughts on Homosexuality and it's discrimination as well as how it relates to religious and other cultural viewpoints.

also, a tedious question, what's your favourite colour?

Which Pokemon do you think deserve another Evolution, and which pokemon do you feel didn't deserve their additional evolution.

finally, whether you've heard it or not, purely on the name "Born This Way" how would you rate Lady Gaga's latest Album?

That's all

Have you ever thought of making Fakemons?

Have you been changing the name off a rabian for the past weeks?

If you have a favorite youtube celebrity (not nyan cat) who would it be?

Have you ever been in a near-death experience? If so please tell us in full detail

What do you think was the most unfair ban in all 5 generations?

Favorite Comedy/Spoof Artist/Band?

Finish the sentence:

Wow your hand feels so good on my _______

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)