Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I'm prepared. I'll be doing a Sapphire scramble. I'll do anything but specific items, and there must be one starter. Beyond that... what have I gotten into?

@Rediamond: You get a Normal-type variable challange! (sorry, I just can't help myself) Roll a die. This will determine the species of your Scramblemon.

1: Zigzagoon
2: Taillow
3: Slakoth
4: Whismur
5: Skitty
6: Spinda

If you got Spinda, ignore this spoiler tag.
Roll another die. Take the number rolled, multiply it by 3, and add it to 20. This is the level at which your Scramblemon can evolve. Slakoth and Whismur can only evolve up to Vigoroth and Loudred, respectively.

Then, roll another die. This determines how many Gym Leader Pokémon it must solo.

Finally, roll a die to determine its nickname and attached restriction.

1: Low Life must be the lowest-leveled Scramblemon on your team.
2: Dagger can only use STAB attacks to deal damage.
3: Anormaly cannot learn any moves that other Scramblemons know.
4: HM holder must learn an HM ASAP and can never forget it.
5: Item-less will not accept any items (I'll make Everstone (which is in Granite Cave BTW) an exception for Vigoroth and Loudred).
6: Tormented cannot use the same move twice in a row.

Rediamond: You get a Mudkip named U. It must solo the Rival's Treecko or Grovyle every time you two meet. Evolve into Marshtomp after it solos Roxanne and the Level 20 Grovyle; evolve into Swampert after it solos Winona (except Altaria) and the Level 34 Grovyle. It must always hold the Quick Claw and must learn Earthquake as a Swampert.

@Rediamond
You get Tummel the Numel.
Tummel has a bit of a tummy-ache. Must be from all that fire breathing. As a Numel you may not use any fire moves. Solo Winona to evolve, no item restrictions. As a Camerupt you've gotten over all that nasty heartburn but you're a little wary about your new medication because it gives you the runs, therefore you may not use Ground moves as a Camerupt.

didn't notice Pika25 wants you to solo Winona. Instead solo Flannery.

I'm back!

@Reddiamond: You get Confused the Zubat. You can never heal it outside of battle by any method; you have to use your Revives and Max Potions in battle. Solo Wattson if you want to evolve into Crobat.

You get Oldschool, which may be either a Machop or an Abra. Said Machop/Abra is offended at the 3rd gen pokes. They must kill all 3rd Fighting/Psychic types you meet, respectively, and must kill 40 3rd gen pokes single handedly to evolve (any will do). If you can trade, they must solo any gym leader to evolve again.

@reddiamond you get techniloom the shroomish. this little mushroom is from the dream world, and wants to be a technician breloom when it grows up. he knows that the only reason he is viable is because of spore. this is why he cannot evolve until he learns spore. also, he knows that technician pokemon abuse attacks under 60 bp. therefore, all ur attacks must be under 60 bp. he must also know bullet seed, since all technilooms use that.

summary:
shroomish named techniloom
can only evolve after spore
all attacks must be under 60 bp
must know bullet seed

Well I'm back and now have my team set for my Super Hard Emerald Scramble:

Bob Squob’s Spinda

Talking Lion, you get one of my favorite challenges I've given out: Tipsy the Spinda. Tipsy is a drunkard, and refuses to be healed by anything other than potions. If you want to heal your other pokemon at a pokemon center, you must first fully heal Tipsy with potions. Tipsy is a confusion battler, so he may only use moves that cause confusion, either directly, as a side effect, or to himself. Despite being a drinker, Tipsy hates drugs (X-attack, etc.), and refuses to use them. He must solo every trainer in Norman's gym, including Norman, for using such drugs on their pokemon. Tipsy must also solo Drake, so they can go out drinking on his boat later.

Plan: Spam Dizzy Punch and Psybeam, and later Thrash.

auramaster’s Trapinch

@TalkingLion, take a Trapinch named Powerhouse. This Trapinch is strong, very strong with 100 Base Attack and STAB Earthquake from TM's! It even evolves to a Dragon! And, if that wasn't enough, that Dragon you will get is OU in Gen 3! And, just for you to help your Scramble, no restrictions! Well, except the nickname. Anyway, enjoy your awesome OU Pokemon! Oh, almost forgot...
ONE MORE THING! Solo Winona to evolve to Vibrava.
ONE MORE THING! Solo your Rival in Lilycove to evolve to Flygon.
ONE MORE THING! No X items.
ONE MORE THING! No STAB, including non-attacking moves like Sand-Attack.
ONE MORE THING! No physical attacks.
ONE MORE THING! You have to solo Glacia with a no-STAB Special Flygon without X items
ONE MORE THING! Have fun :)

Plan: Have an awesome move set of Crunch, Giga Drain, Fire Blast, and Faint Attack.

TM13IceBeam’s Tailow

Fine. You get Trollbird the Taillow, who has to solo 150 Electric type Pokemon that are 5 levels higher than it to evolve. It must solo Wallace. It may not be statused, and finally, it must learn moves that Pidgey, Starly and Pidove may also learn. It cannot learn Return, Frustration, Toxic, Rest, Fly or HP.

Plan: Screw evolving, keep it at day care until Wallace.

shinyskarmory’s Wingull

@TalkingLion- You want challange, you get challange. Take a Wingull, name it Wimpgull. Currently, this is an easy challange. Next, solo Roxanne, and take your pick of a) no Water Gun or b) no Items for the solo. This is now a 3/10. Next, solo
Wattson, all healing and items are allowed because otherwise it would be completely impossible instead of mostly impossible. This is now a 7/10 challange. Halfway there. When you solo Winona's Skarmory and Altaria, you will evolve into Pelipper. This is not an optional solo or evolution. This is now 8/10. Next, once you complete the solos and evolve to Pelipper, you will have 4 different type moves, one of which may be STAB, ASAP. You will carry a moveset like this for the rest of the game. This is now 9/10. You will use Pelicrap (yes you will rename it) at least once in every battle of the E4 except Drake (already reserved), it will solo at least 1 pokemon in each non-reserved E4 battle, and it will do it without being a higher level then your victim of choice and without using SE moves. This is now a brutal 10/10. Finally, after you beat Wallace, you will solo Steven's Metagross at no higher then level 70. This is now 11/10.

Plan: Final moveset will be Surf, Toxic, Protect, and some filler move… spam potions.

Pimonade’s Zigzagoon

Well Talkinglion, it's time for an ultimate Zigzag(I REALLY WANT TO KILL THIS THING RIGHT NOW)oon.
NAME: ValenDreth
No restrictions for you...EXCEPT.
Can't be evolved.
Can't learn Belly Drum
Switch in when Highest-Levelled team member switches out/faints.
Can't learn level-up moves, only TM's.
Oh and unless it interferes with another 'mons Challe(a)nge, he must be sent out first in every E4/Gym Leader/Archie/Maxie or Wally battle.

Plan: Spam Cut…. nuf said

pimpgangter’s Torchic

You want Hard!!. Torchic. nn Scratchem. May only use the first 4 moves it learns which are Scratch, Ember, Focus Energy and Growl. May have 1 Wildcard move if you solo Winona as a Torchic. May have 2 if you solo Victory Road Wally and Archie as Combusken. These 2 moves must be STAB and must be Physical in Gen 4. You then have to at least KO half of Drake's team and half of Wallace's Gang. May not be used against the other members of the E4.

Plan: Keep in day care along with Tailow, while making sure it’s moves stay the same.

I'll start this today and will have an update tonight.

I'm now starting a hard SoulSilver solo challenge! I reserve the right to refuse challenges, and will roll a die to determine which of the first 6 challanges I will accept.
I have access to Pearl(pre-national dex) and HG, and can trade to evolve.

Smaug, breed a Glameow from your Pearl, hatch it in SS, and nickname it Azreal. In The Smurfs, Azreal loves to eat smurfs, so as a Glameow it must solo at least twenty Pokemon that are no taller than 1'4" to evolve. No move restrictions on Azreal in either stage.

Auramaster, you mean solo Pryce to evolve?

@Smaug: Take a Scyther, nickname it Challanged. It may not use moves with a base power over 75, nor have any stat-raising moves. Evolve whenever you choose.

@auramaster-accepted. I'm going to assume you meant to put "to evolve" at the end.

@pika25-accepted.

@yaya0-accepted.

@bluemon96-rejected. I don't have the time to stall out everything in the game, especially with the GL/E4 using so many full restores. Full stall grass types (especially ones with limited movepools, like meganium) are walled by Grass/Poison types, who are immune to toxic/leech seed.

3 more challanges, please! And remember, this is a Solo Run!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take OneHundred the Totodile. As you know, this thread has ONE HUNDRED LUVDISCS. As such, this thread will be based off of the Pokemon Luvdisc. You may only use moves that Luvdisc can learn. However, once you solo one hundred Water-type Pokemon, this restriction is lifted.

To make this a bit harder: Luvdisc is Pink, right? You may never run from a Pink Pokemon in the game, and if you lose against one, you must permanently delete a moveslot.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color#Pink

i guess the bayleef was too harsh :) @smaug. take an eevee.
if it has a attack boosting nature, evolve it into a flareon.
if it has a defense boosting nature, evolve it into a umbreon
if it has a special attack boosting nature, evolve it into a espeon
if it has a special defense boosting nature, evolve it into a vaporeon
if it has a speed boosting nature, evolve it into a jolteon.
if it has a neutral nature..... use eevee.

all of the final evolutions must have one STAB ATTACK asap. they must all at least know one HM one TM. (they can overlap, like surf as a stab attack or thunderbolt). the other move u can use watever you want. u may only evolve ur eevee after soloing 3 gym leaders.

@Smaug: You get Bob Saggot the Bidoof. It can only use Tackle until it goes up against a trained Ghost-type Pokémon, against which it must use Tackle three times. After that, say, "Bob saggot!" and at that point, you can use other moves. Solo a GLP past Morty using only Tackle to evolve. Oh, and it must keep Tackle for the rest of the game.

Speaking of solo runs, what happened to TalkingLion's Platinum solo run?

oh and please name them according to their nature and type. like a careful vaporeon would be... carefulwater..
if thats too long, just make it something like carewater and boldark. or modesychic.

Solo challanges so far:

Pika25's Azreal the Glameow. In order to evolve, OHKO (yes I changed it slightly) at least 20 pokemon that are 1'4" or shorter

yaya0's Challanged the Scyther. No moves with BP over 75, and no boosting moves.

Detroitlolcat's OneHundred the Totodile. Only use moves Luvdisc can use. After defeating 100 water types, this restriction is lifted. Never run from a pink pokemon. If I lose to one, permanently delete a moveslot.

bluemon96's Eevee; if nature:
-raises attack, become Flareon
-raises defense, become Umbreon
-raises Sp.A, become Espeon
-raises Sp. Def, become Vaporeon
-raises speed, become Jolteon
-is neutral, remain Eevee
After evolving, must have at least 1 STAB attack ASAP. Must have 1 TM move and 1 HM move. Cannot evolve until beating 3 gym leaders. Name must be a combination of its type and nature

@newby n00b: rejected, just because it's bidoof/barel.

Only 2 more Challanges must be given until the destiny of this game is decided!

Take TrollTree the Bonsly. This Bonsly must always know Mimic and mimic one move in every gym leader/rocket boss/elite 4 battle and use it. May evolve after beating the Sudowoodo since it wants to mimic it.

EDIT: What happened with my Platinum Solo Run is that my Platinum is now broken.... I don't know why but whenever a battle starts the screen just freezes and a weird sound is playing. Sorry if you were looking forward to it, but my Super Hard Emerald Scramble should be just as entertaining, if not more.

Just to be informing the Scramblers Club! I have returned from my illness, and can now continue to piss of my fellows with such annoying mons like Switcher Zigzagoon. F*** tonsils, more scrambles.

Just to be informing the Scramblers Club! I have returned from my illness, and can now continue to piss of my fellows with such annoying mons like Switcher Zigzagoon. F*** tonsils, more scrambles.
LOL. If that's fine then...

HEY SCRAMBLERS

If you haven't joined the social group, get in today! Link is in my sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)