Zombie Apocalypse! (Now with Bad Posters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things,
(No story today)
One: I recommend we take advantage of our "finding" one pokemon a day and hold out until we get something that lets us take the offensive (think, Groudon)

Two: I found a Chimeco. Let's see, we could use it as a noisemaker in a zombie-infested wasteland or...HEY TEMP, YOU'RE NOT A VEGETARIAN OR ANYTHING ARE YOU?!?
I agree, I have "business" to do today.
And at the second: no, but Chimecho's are too salty for my taste.

Battle Plan:

1.) Marshtomp will need to unplug from my computer. I have -stuff- I need to do with it. It and Squirtle will act as scouts to warn the other Pokemon of incoming zombies.

2.) With Dusknoir's help, it seems Lileep managed to stay intact with minimal energy usage. The two will still act as point outside of the comtrol room.

3.) Togetic and Chimecho can stay here with you. You'll need to apply pressure to Togetic's wound and every so often change its dressing. I'm sure Chimecho can help you heal it. I lost one pokemon today I won't lose another.

4.) I'll be exploring the compound with Toxicroak. With the help of its sharp senses, perhaps I can find some supplies or ammo.

Yes, "supplies" are what we're looking for. I still find it hard to believe that in the week that I've been in this godforsaken building, I've yet to find the entrance to the lab. I guess it's a well-guarded secret for a reason... Still, if I'm going to find out the cause of the outbreak, I need to get into the facility.

My Team Stats:
Swampert: released
Bellossom: sacrificed
Vileplume: collapsed from exhaustion
Lileep: strong and steady HP: 80% En: 65%
Togetic: hurt and useless HP: 35% En: 50%
Squirtle: scouting like a boss HP: 95% En: 80%
Mightyena: one brave hero
Toxicroak: fuck yeah HP: 100% En: 100%

Verbatim's Team Stats (The ones I'm aware of):
Dusknoir: tough enough HP: 80% En: 75%
Marshtomp: scouting like a mofo HP: 100% En: 90%
Chimecho: healing Togetic HP: 100% En: 100%

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
After a wonderfully fun day roasting zombies with Latias, it's time for a new roll.

204, Pineco.

Time to find some Revives and get an infinite supply of pinecone grenades! :D

Day 6

When I woke up the next morning, I thought about what Calypso said. "Fire. Only. ONE. Bullet." "In due time, my boy. In due time." Those words kept repeating in my head for the next 15 minutes. I decided not to think about it anymore for the time being, because he also told me to find some survivors today, so I got dressed, grabbed my belt that was holding my crew, and proceeded to the cafeteria for breakfast. The cook had brought me a ham and cheese omelet, some hash browns, and a glass of orange juice. Jimmy came over to where I was sitting with a bowl of frosted flakes, and asked if he could join me. I said it was ok, so he sat down next to me, and we ate our breakfast together. As soon as I had finished mine, I told Jimmy that I had to go round up some survivors today, so he high-fived me, I thanked the cook for the breakfast, proceeded to the room where the weapons and ammo were kept, grabbed a 12 gauge shotgun, some shells, and a katana, ran back to my room to grab the revolver that Calypso gave me, exited to the parking lot of the facility, and drove off in the ice cream truck to the next city.

When I reached the city, I grabbed the shotgun and the katana, as well as the revolver, and proceeded through to find some survivors. When I had reached what appeared to be a school with a church right across from it, I saw a shadow in a close-by alley that also contained a dumpster. I moved through the alley slowly with my katana ready to slice through what i thought was a zombie, but when I turned my head to see what it was, it was #524

~Stealth Rock
~Stone Edge
~Iron Defense
~Mud Slap

I proceeded to capture Roggenrola. When the click of the Poke Ball was heard, I exited the alley, and proceeded towards the road between the school and the church. I stood right in the middle of the road, pulled out the revolver, and then I heard Calypso's words again. "Fire. Only. ONE. Bullet." I then pointed the revolver into the air, and fired the one bullet. As soon as I did that, a whole group of zombies stormed out of the school. I sent out Nidoking and Roggenrola, then pulled out my shotgun. I had Roggenrola fire off Stealth Rock, and had Nidoking fire off Earth Power. I proceeded to blast zombies left and right as more were impaled by rocks or fell through glowing cracks in the earth. As soon as all of the zombies were dead, a group of people had rushed out of the church to see if I was ok. I told them I was fine and that if they wanted, they could return to the facility with me. They all agreed, so we grabbed what provisions we could from the church, and retreated to the facility.

As soon as I had returned to the facility, I was greeted by Jimmy, who saw that I had come back with survivors, and gave me a high-five. I proceeded back towards my room, but Calypso stopped me, and told me that he wanted to speak to me alone again. I agreed, so we retreated to my room, locked the door again, then Calypso pulled one of his pant legs up to reveal a dark spot that was oozing blood. I stared at the spot for a second, then asked: "...Is that what I think it is?" He responded by saying: "Yes. That IS a zombie bite." He then said: "I was bitten about 5 days ago, but I haven't been completely zombified yet. I had the doctor here examine it earlier today while you were rounding up survivors, and he told me that only one cell of the virus made it into my blood stream when I was bitten, because apparently, the zombie that bit me was blasted by a yellow beam of energy from a Hydreigon's Tri Attack the exact same second it bit." I turned my head for a second, and thought: "Whoa. Did I maybe have something to do with that?" He then said: "The doctor told me that I only had until midnight tomorrow night until I was completely zombified." He took a deep breath, and told me: "THAT! Is why I told you to only fire ONE bullet of the two that were in the revolver." I stared at Calypso, and my jaw dropped! "YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?!" He then told me: "Shhh! Not so loud. But yes. I DO want you to kill me. I'll be here in this room tomorrow so you can get it done." He then exited my room, and I just laid down on my bed, thought about what Calypso just told me, and after several minutes, I finally fell asleep. (Will team up with someone for 1 day, in case anyone's interested.)

Current Health Statistics of the Group

Hydreigon: 84% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Typhlosion: 86% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Elekid: 92% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Nidoking: 93% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Whismur: 100% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Roggenrola: 95% HP (No Apparent Disease)

Ugh, why has this turned into CAPASB??!?!?!?!
ASB two strongth.

That being said, #447 today; Riolu! Carnivine fell to the ravages of war, but Riolu was able to scout out and find some supplies while Escavalier held off the zombies; still, he's fairly worn down. He has two days left at most if he has to fight them alone.

Day 5:

# 587 (!!) Unova Poke!

~ Acrobatics
~ Light Screen
~ Discharge
~ Double Team

Oh, great. Flying Pikachu to the rescue. Oh, shiiiit...Swablu nooooo, don't use Perish Song. Arrrrgh..

(Tick, tick).

I ended my search in the east office wing of the "factory". This was the last visible place I had checked for an entrance to the factory.

*Brreep, Brreep*

What, HQ? Have I really been searching that long? Upon further inspection of my palmtop, yes I had been searching for over 12 hours...

Let's see what I got...

Result: 354
Hmm, a Hoenn creature....

Banette, another Pokemon I have experience with... Its ghostly form will keep it from being zombified, while it hides in the shadows and strikes at foes. Its Shadow Snea, Sucker Punch, Will-O-Wisp and Hex attacks should prove useful...

With the help of Toxicroak and my newly-earned Banette I continue searching for this entrance. We were about to give up our search and return to our allies, when Banette phazed through the floor and found something. The floor directly below us seemed to be different than the rest, meaning that the entrance was probably a trapdoor. After some rearranging of office furniture, we finally found it.

That only took way longer than necessary... Let me just plug my comp into this.....and... Voila! Passcode cracked.

As the door opened only cold darkness was my reward. But the pitch-black appearance of the tunnel below was quickly eclipsed by the horror that was instilled by the smell of spilled blood and rotted death that had been released from its sealed tomb.

I was set with a choice, either enter the facility now, and abandon my comrades, or go back and bring them and the kid with me...

After some thinking, I decided. It was just too dangerous for civilians to get involved. Even with the zombies outside, the kid is better off not getting into the bureau's affairs, and if this place really is the source of infection, its not going to be pretty down there (the smell was a good indicator as well). Besides, if I leave the other Pokemon with them, they'll have a much better chance, right...?

Well, its now or never. Banette, Toxicroak, are you both ready?

Both Pokemon nod and on my signal we go down into the darkness of the facility, facing the unknown...

Exeunt Temperantia
[for a week or so]

day 2:

i wake up exhausted from yesterday's events. Absol is looking at Sarah as she picks up a pokeball and hands it to me. "take it, you found it." i say, and she releases the pokemon within.

(#421) appears from within.

Cherrim
Flower Gift
-Sunny day
-Growth
-Solarbeam
-Weather Ball

damn. a Cherrim! out of all the pokemon that could have appeared, a Cherrim! she looks at it with a blank stare then looks at me. "it's still yours." i say, and she happily takes it in her arms.

i make some breakfast using some beans and bread from yesterday's raid on the supermarket. surprisingly, she doesn't say a word as i hand over her portion. in fact she hasn't said a word since yesterday.

i walk out of the alley to see if it's safe or not. i look at Absol, and he nods. nothing's wrong, let's keep moving.

we walk a few kilometres to find other signs of life. i spotted a weapon shop nearby. as we went inside, i heard a gunshot and quickly looked for cover. i yell at sarah to come near me. she just stays in the line of fire, staring blankly at the man. he fires another shot at her. i hid my face so i won't see a thing. after 5 minutes, i look up to see that the bullet had stopped in mid-air. i rub my eyes in astonishment and look at Absol, who's staring at her with a smile. then he looks at me, and a voice appears in my head. "i told you she's special." it was a deep, calm voice.

i look back at Sarah, and hear more gunshots. they all stopped in mid-air, right in front of her head. then i feel a sudden power nearby, something i couldn't explain. an anguished scream, followed by a thud. i look inside to see that the man had his head blown off. brains everywhere, blood covering the walls, yet she doesn't say a thing.

i go inside to grab shells and a sniper rifle. i grab a Glock from behind the counter and hand it to her. she throws it beside her. i look at her, and another voice appears in my head, "these are useless." she says. i say "well, useless for you, useful for me." i grab the glock and put it in my side pocket.

i took one last look at the store to see what could be salvaged. a saw a glint of gold somewhere in the back, and go to investigate. a golden necklace with a pendant attached to it. it had a sapphire in it. i give it to Sarah, who wears it. she speaks again in my head "this is incomplete. we need 5 more pieces to complete the puzzle."
-"puzzle? what puzzle?"
-"all will be explained in due time. for now, let's get out of here."
-"that's the first good thing you've said this morning."

i go outside to find an elderly man fighting off zombies with his bare hands. my instinct told me not to save him, he looks like bad news. as i walk away, i head Sarah saying, "cherrim, sunny day." a ray of sunlight comes down on Cherrim, and she transforms.
"good, now use Solarbeam."

as Cherrim builds up power to unleash a solarbeam, i tell her to wait. "absol, double team, then blizzard when i tell you."
he runs towards the zombies, makes illusions of himself, and i run alongside him. as the copies fight off the zombies like Naruto, i grab the elderly man and tell him "it's not safe here, come with me." out of breath, he nods, and follows me to safety. i yell at Absol to make a blizzard, and in 2 seconds, i'm looking at zombie sculptures again. i look at sarah, and she nods before i can say anything. Cherrim releases an almighty Solarbeam at the zombies, completely obliterating them.

i walk with the elderly man towards sarah, who looks at the man as if he was familiar. the man bows down to her and speaks in a rugged voice "your majesty, what in the name of your kingdom are you doing here?" i stood bewildered. Sarah, a princess! where's her father, the king? more importantly, where's her kingdom?

"it's gone to the dogs, Kranog. all gone."
-"gone! what do mea-"
-"all will be explained in due time. for now we press on."
-"yes, your majesty."

we start to walk down the street. i look at sarah, and she speaks in my mind, "in due time, in due time." i look over at absol and he says the same thing. "don't worry, you'll be rewarded."

i sigh, and walk, and look for other alleyways to camp for the night. i make some dinner using some bread and beans. Kranog looks at the sniper rifle and asks if he can have it. i agree, and he locks and loads the gun. he gets into prone position, and aims at a zombie that's far away from our position. he pulls the trigger and the zombie's head was blown away. literally. i look at him astonished, and just shrugs. "i'm a bit rusty."
-" yeah, that's obvious."
-"let's call it a night?"
-"yeah, let's."

we sleep using makeshift beds and mattresses made from cardboard.

to recap:
day 1: i find sarah and absol
day 2: i find kranog and discover that sarah is a princess and i find cherrim

pokemon status:
absol: 85%
cherrim: 95%

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Okay, what the hell? Temp just called me a civilian again and took off. Upon following him I spy a door, with... blood and gore marking the entrance. I see him stand there contemplating something for a long time, probably whether or not to enter. Against my wishes he descends into the... area? I spend even more time then him deciding upon whether or not to enter myself. Lets see what I have on me...

Dusknoir, walking arund with a shotgun acting as a scout...
Marshtomp: a radar
Pupitar: a rocket-powered surf-board.
Chimecho: I ate him moments before realizing he learned heal bell... My bad...

So...I am NOT equipped to follow him... then again, I'm not really equipped to make my stand in this factory without his Toxicroak. I make up my mind, if I die, I'm finding out what the hell he's up to first. I bring everyone else back into their pokeballs and put Dusknoir (shotgun and all) on my six while I advance into the room, spear at the ready. Now let me tell you, its unlike ANYTHING I've ever seen. It's well...a room (I'm letting Temperantia describe it as I'm playing tag along to his story). I see a rack of pokeballs in the corner. 5 have pictures of brains on them and one has the word "SAFE" written on it... Gee, I wonder which one I'm going to pick...
I grasp the "SAFE" ball and run it through my Dex (I'm not sure what lurks here and pokemon tend to cry their names whenever you send them out) and it turns out to be an...

Escalalier, WOW, 9 days and I finally have something that can fight back besides Dusknoir. Not anxious to draw a fight in close quarters I decide to keep him in the pokeball and play it safe. I end up bumping into Temp starring at a...(Take over from here temp... sorry to jump in but I needed a convenient way to get a new pokemon...)

Day 7

I woke up the next morning, and I decided that I couldn't go through with what Calypso wanted me to do. I proceeded through to the cafeteria to tell him, but I was stopped by a medic that was with the survivors I had gathered yesterday. He then said: "Calypso wants you to end his life before midnight, doesn't he?" I confirmed this, and he then told me: "You might not want to be so hasty in doing so. Because I know how to create a vaccine for this virus." My jaw dropped again after I had heard this. I asked him how he would create this vaccine, and he responded by saying: "I need the blood of Patient Zero." I looked at him, and said: "Run that by me again?" He repeated his previous words, and I then said: "Well if that's all that's needed for a vaccine, then why hasn't anyone gone to get a sample of Patient Zero's blood? And now that I think about it, didn't Patient Zero get blasted?" He replied by saying: "No. Patient Zero was quarantined in the basement of a hospital in Rockfield City." I then asked him for directions, but he then said: "It's 100 miles away from here. And even if you WERE to go there, Rockfield City was ground zero of this zombie outbreak. Going there would be a suicide mission." I then said: "Looks like I better go say my goodbyes then." He looked at me, and said: "I see... You always put the others before yourself. You're a good man, Shawn." I then told him: "I know, right?" I then walked around and said my goodbyes. I got to where Jimmy was, and he told me: "I hope you make it back in one piece. You're the best friend I ever had here." I high-fived Jimmy, then I proceeded to Calypso's room. I told him that I was going to Rockfield City to get Patient Zero's blood. He asked me if he could go with me. I accepted his offer, and he reminded me that he only had until midnight. I told him that I remembered, and we grabbed as many armaments as we could, grabbed some food from the kitchen, said goodbye to everyone again, proceeded to the ice cream truck, and drove off.

When we had reached the halfway point, it was 3 PM, and the ice cream truck had run out of gas. We decided to grab some guns and ammo from the back of the truck, I grabbed the katana, and we kept walking until we had found either a gas station or another vehicle. We had found a dark blue SUV after walking for an hour. When I proceeded to hotwire the SUV, I heard something thunking around in the backseat. I busted out the rear left window, and when I looked to see what it was, it was #307

~Hi Jump Kick
~Detect
~Hidden Power
~Mind Reader

When I had captured Meditite, a horde of zombies started bolting towards me and Calypso. He pulled out a 20 gauge shotgun, I sent out all of my Pokemon and drew my katana, and we proceeded to kill as many zombies as possible. More zombies had started piling out. I then remembered that we were close to the ground zero of this outbreak. Typhlosion tried his best to Flame Wheel through the hordes, but ended up getting bitten, thus being infected with the virus. When it appeared that we were outnumbered and outmatched, Elekid started glowing!

~Discharge
~Thunderpunch
~Screech
~Low Kick

Elekid had evolved into Electabuzz! As soon as she did, she killed Typhlosion with one Thunderpunch before the virus completely spread, then she let off a Discharge, electrocuting every zombie in the area, as well as jump-starting the battery of the SUV. I looked and saw that the SUV had a full tank of gas in it. I called all of my Pokemon back to their Balls, got in the SUV, waited for Calypso to get in, and we drove back to gather the supplies from the ice cream truck.

As soon as we got back, and we had loaded everything that we could into the SUV, Calypso turned to me, and showed me his bite mark again. It didn't take long for me to realize that he had been bitten again. He then said: "It turns out that I won't make it to midnight after all." He asked me if I still had the revolver that he gave me. I revealed it, and he told me to kill him before it was too late. I was struggling to do so, but he then said: "Look, either you shoot now, or I become a zombie, and you'll have to shoot me later!" I was still struggling, but then I asked: "What do I tell the others at the facility?" He responded by saying: "If the zombie population is as high as I think it is in Rockfield City, you probably won't make it back to tell anyone anythi--" As soon as he was about to finish, the virus had completely spread through his body. Calypso had become completely zombified. He lunged at me, but right before he got into range to bite me, I drew my katana, sliced him in half, then put that last revolver bullet between his eyes. I then looked at him, and said: "Dude. I've got 6 powerful Pokemon, AND I'm armed to the teeth! I'm pretty sure I'll make it in and out of Rockfield City alive. And I WILL get Patient Zero's blood!" With this being said, I tied my ice cream truck mattress to the roof of the SUV, and drove off. (Still looking to team up for 1 day, in case anyone's interested.)

Current Health Statistics of the Group

Hydreigon: 79% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Electabuzz: 84% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Nidoking: 82% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Whismur: 88% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Roggenrola: 91% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Meditite: 99% HP (No Apparent Disease)

Casualty List

Typhlosion (Killed with 1 Thunderpunch before the zombie virus could completely spread through his body)

how can you be doing anime style zombie apocalypsing when you cant even follow the "only 6 pkmn allowed in your party" rule

fckn noobs man...

Night 5

"It's that Deoxys!" I cried, "It's turning people into zombies! I don't think finding its friend with the help of a giant flying dragon will stop this problem!"

The alien Pokemon rushed towards us. Raichu leaped in front of me and let fly a Thunderbolt, but Deoxys nimbly dodged it, vanishing into the darkened forest. Raichu and Joltik blasted beams of electricity at glimpses of the creature as it darted between shadows. Victreebel cowered behind Aura Guardian, trembling violently.

I realized too late that there was something breathing on the back of my neck.

Deoxys grabbed me with one of its arms, while fending off Aura Guardian and our Pokemon with the others. I fumbled for the shotgun slung on my back, thrusting it behind myself.

The roaring rush of pain I felt as Deoxys bit my neck made me reflexively pull the trigger. The shotgun's bark almost drowned out my screams.

Deoxys retreated into a tree. The buckshot had ruined its chest, leaving behind a gaping wound. As my vision darkened, I caught sight of the Pokemon splitting in half, growing a second head, another pair of arms. There were then two Deoxys in the tree. They looked at one another, then vanished into the night sky.

"I think we have a problem," I said, before darkness overtook me.

man i opened this without seeing it was already locked and was like JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW DID THIS HAPPEN FAHNKLJFSJFD I BETTER LOCK THIS

ilu az i bet id have had to read another page of this crap without you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)