[OU] " THE SYSTEM IS MINE ! "

THE SYSTEM IS MINE !

THE FINAL VERSION...

.......................................................................................................................................................
Introduction
.......................................................................................................................................................

IKUSO !!!!

Let's go! Since the begining, I was interested a lot in trick Room team. Why? Because we don't see it every day plus the fact that it is effective when handled well and because we can play Pokémon which we cannot play otherwise... Beyond that it is also a domain in which we had not again run everything. Today I am going to introduce you the final version of the team, the version which will have changed a lot in the course of the months in particular with various bans as Salamence and Latias which were not helpful at all because these last ones were managed without too much difficulty and regrettably these bans allowed the return in force of Infernape who is one reality threatens for my team. This team besides allowed me to reach one final of a Smogon Tour last year and one victory this year and recently one finale to a French IRL Tournament.

Construction step by step...

First of all, I needed a Pillar, a Pokemon on which the team must be able to count, it is here about Bronzong. Indeed, it is a Pokémon with steel and psychic types who has Levitation what leaves him only a single weakness, fire. He has got an excellent defense, a fucking bad speed, an attack very underestimated in brief excellent for trick room, it is one of the best Pokémon for me and he has never disappointed myself.

+

Afterward I needed the second Pokémon launching trick room, Bronzong being weak on fire and Heatran being a top Tiers, I needed clearly a water type. I had the choice between Starmie, Slowbrow and Slowking. Starmie is a thrower of trick room very occasional but at the time of Drattak / Latias he could show himself rather useful. Today, it is the stability which it is necessary to look for, Slowking resists better Heatran but Simiabraz, Scizor + Tyra put him to hell whereas Slowbro is able to hold at least one of their attacks, that's why I chose him.

+

IEven if Slowbro is a water type he is not able to tank Heatran very well. I needed a solid counter and a powerful one, as I could not find it in the throwers of Trick room, I directly turned towards slow sweepers, not really needed to think = Tyraforever ^^.

+

From there, choices tighten and complicate... I increase my weakness to Infernape and to Scizor, I might reflect, I had no other choice than to put Dusknoir in the team to try of filled these weaknesses. He is very good because immunized in explosion and also in the fighting type that we find in every team. He would allow me an placement not too much complicated with the anticipation and furthermore he has an excellent Def / SpD which allows him among others to resist any attacks (or almost) not knocking in his weaknesses.

+

I have my 3 throwers of Trick room and one very good sweeper but unless I put Thunder on Tyra or hidden power Electric on Slowbro, Gyarados wall me completely + water type in general. I have still not a Sarter and I have no Pokémon able to deal with stall team. Either I choose Magnézone LO with explosion but he would die too fast and a good anticipation of my opponent would kill me to much (and anyway I did not have to think for such a long time after all the tests which I was able to make). I choose Breloom who would allow me to strike hardly the water's type but moreover, to have the possibility of turning one of my opponent’s Pokémon to sleep and to hit most of the Pokémon very hardly with his good fight Stab. What Else?

+

To conclude, the lead, the most difficult choice given that a good TR does not have to feel 100km in advance by the opponent. I needed in every case someone who are able to put SR because too many OHKO would not be possible otherwise, a not too fast lead which can possibly take advantage of the trick room and finally a lead which is capable of taking care of the maximum of leads running. I chose Heatran.

The team closer

The Furry (Heatran) (M) @ Shuca Berry
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 180 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Fire Blast

First of all, a big personal thanks to Private and Auron (picked-up of your RMT) for this lead. I was thinking about how I shall play him and here was the perfect repartition and moves which were necessary to me ^^ 0 EV in speed, hidden power Electric for Gyarados who can be annoying, Fireblast is its stab and finally explosion intended for the big" bubble gum". It is the perfect Lead!

What I'm doing against the other leads:

-
>Azelf : First, I go SR because actually he doesn't taunt against him. If he does, then I go on Fireblast.

-
>Machamp : Lead who can be annoying. The spread allows me to tank a Dynamicpunch + BP but that saves not from the haxx factor. I take the risk of banging me above and of not putting SR, I throw directly Fireblast X2. If he kills me then I send Slowbro, launch trick room and finish him with Surf, its special abaility allowing me not to be able to be vague. I cannot allow sending him before given that I have only 2 counters to Infernape and if possible I avoid revealing my style of game too early to my opponent.

-
>Metagross : No problem, I go Fireblast in the 1st turn if he switches it will often be on Gyarados and then I would punish him with an unexpected HP Electric, all benefic. If he stays on the battlefield it is because of the choco berry and he will put SR but it is not a problem knowing that I am faster, I place the SR in every case and impose a pressure of entree of game.

-
>Swampert : I Put my stealth roc first and throw Breloom T2. There is 2 different ways then: The first one is that I take SR during the switch and then I can go on Seed bomb. The second one, is that I take an earthquake and it is risky to take an Ice beam after. Sure I can tank both of them (20 HP at the end) But it is one of the most important Pokémon in my team against stall...

-
>Jirachi : He will throw a trick or u-turn, He does what he wants it is not a problem for Heatran.

-
>Infernape : I am able to tank a close combat + fake out with this repartition then I go SR or Explosion it depends.

-
>Roserade: He is boring. He makes me sleeping and places T-spikes, I stay and wait to wake up in order to place my SR. In general I wake up during his switch but t-spikes is boring for Slowbro and Dusknoir (less for Tyra knowing that it prevents him of burn and the less for Breloom because that activates directly its special ability.)

-
>Hippowdon : I throw Fireblast directly to see about what version it is, if I see that he lost more than 50% then I go on it again otherwise I switch on Breloom. Hippowdon announcing generally a stall, I owe keep Heatran to be able to manage certain threats.

-
>Heatran : SR and then go on Tyranitar.

-
>Uxie : The same as Jirachi

-
>Gliscor : I use Firebleast. If he does an earthquake in the first turn then I can tank it thanks to the berry and then i switch on Bronzong just Go on gyroball because most of the time he will taunt.

-
>Starmie : I have to face him with Heatran. I do Stealth roc or explose in its face because of the threat that it represents = / roughly one I play without SR, that is I lose my lead and meet face has a threat for the team. I can not switch on Slowbro knowing that Hydropump + T-Bolt is a 2HKO... Often I would place my SR and would explode in the second tourn If it kills me, I send Tyra and use Crunch then because he will think of the scarf and will prefer trying to make damages with hydropum. It is not is not too grave since he is alive, I shall always can replaced him a little later.
-
>Dragonite : I am faster, I tank an eartquake and then I do Explosion.

-
>Aerodactyl : Usually he does earthquake in T1, I go Hidden power Electric and then switch on Bronzong and finish him with Gyrobal.[/spoil]

The Pain (Tyranitar) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Fire Blast
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

It is a real Tank! When he arrives on the battlefield, it is impossible to know about what version it is, so when I call him and when he takes itself stealth roc and when after Crunch or earthquake he has neither damages nor recovery of HP there, the opponent is going to think about the scarf or CB. It is any profit, I make importing kills by anticipating well and it, without the TR. Concerning the spread, I deprived of him any investment in SpA because not very useful in the end, Skarmory deceiving all full house Def Spé I shall never can do an OHKO. Fireblast on flamethrower because that allows me to make a 2HKO on Jirachi or Shaymin it is a precaution in the case or ' I would be burned.
Then, 170 EVs in PVs, it is what is needed to have approximately 9 chance / 10 not to be OHKO by a BP from Scizor been strained with stealth roc. Being a big threat for my team I have to prop up him as quickly as possible, often I shall have him by anticipating a switch but if it is not the case I should bring in to him.

The Boss (Bronzong) @ Macho Brace
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Trick Room
- Explosion

Here is the Boss of my team, Oh the big monster! It is my pillar, but it has quite the roles. At the end of the game it is able to kill all the revange killer of the game or the other sweepers under the TR. Gyroball will have a power of [ size=150 ] 225 [/size] (by counting the stab) thanks to macho.brace, what allows me of 2HKO all that I do not hit in the resistances. With the SR It takes care roughly of all the sweepers. It also takes care of Gliscor who is 2HKO if this last one invested a little bit in speed. Besides having this power it has itself the lux of resisted almost all the attacks... Heatran and Infernape RK it but that's all. Even mixNite with Fireblast + life orbe is not an OHKO letting me place my TR.
On the other hand Scizor, Vaporeon, Suicune, Swampert, Snorlax, Gyarados and especially Rottom (except Scarf) likes taking place above but this last one not being authorized in IRL tournament ... Great!

Here are some damage which makes my small Bronzong :

> Roserade on the version Full HP 120 Evs Def, here is the result: Pokemon will lose between 278 and 328 HP, between 86 % and 101 % of its 324 HP. that is an OHKO with SR.

> Flygon: Attacked Pokémon will lose between 250 et 295 HP, Or between 83 % et 98 % of its 301 HP. But he will appear more than one time on the battlefield spamming U-Turn in the SR. It is an ohko if it is the second apparition on it

> Starmie LO : Attacked Pokemon will lose between 120 and 142 HP,
Or between 46 % and 54 % of its 261 HP. IT is a 2HKO

> Gengar, It gives us something very funny : Attacked Pokemon will lose between 314 and 370 HP, is between 120 % and 141 % of its 261 HP.

> Tyranitar, full Atk full SpD Without Evs in Speed : Attacked Pokemon will lose between 334 and 393 HP,
Or between 97 % and 115 % of its 341 HP. Knowing that Gyrobal here has only 130 power because Tyra has only 156 in speed with this spread. I leave you guessed the following ^^

> Dragonite : Attacked Pokémon will lose between 217 and 256 HP, Or between 67 % and 79 % of its 323 PVs. a little chance being OHKO with SR.

And to conclude, earthquake OHKO Heatran( without the apropriate berry),Infernape,Lucario,Jolteon etc.

The Fear (Dusknoir) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake
- Trick Room
- Fire Punch

Dusknoir is a very good Pokémon and so underestimated... Quite as Tyra, I can feint of numerous thing... For example place me on a physical sweeper which will be afraid of the will o wisp. In 3/4 of the cases my opponent will send Heatran sometimes without that I know that he has one there, I make earthquake and if he switchs on Heatran I explode to laugh behind my computer's screen. In brief this Pokemon is a good wall also, he allows me to hold well opposite Scizor and of the RK with fire Punch. Fire Punch with the good attack of Dusknoir and the expert belt allows me of 2HKO certain versions of Shaymin and Celebi. Ice Punch is under normal circumstances more interest but with regard to my team, I am obliged to put him an fire attack ... At the same time thunder punch could seem much better than Shadow sneak but I need a priority move at least and not the slightest because with SR and the item, I OHKO Gengar, 2HKO Starmie and the offensive versions of Rotom.

The End (Breloom) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Stone Edge
- Spore

It is the 2nd " One Piece " of the team. He takes place in the trick room but also outside with precaution. Spore allows me to put sleeping whatever threatens. The opposite will have an enormous pressure if he is under TR too much not knowing who sent / sacrificed (does he want to do Spore? Substitute? Focus punch?). Focus punch is just powerful making so many OHKO. Stone edge allows Breloom to take place on Gyarados who will want to taunt me each time! I should not especially put him sleeping because often it will be rest talk but especially because it is not very threatening and because Gyarados is often accompanied with thing shitting well to take down. Finally seed bomb is his plants stab a little bit compulsory which makes of voucher dégats. Some people will say to me: Are you playing him without substitute? The answer is :No because useless in my team. stone edge is too important for Gyara, Zapdos and seed bomb allows me to manage the Bulky water. Then, cloning would make me lose a turn under trick room, moreover if I am under TR I am faster.

The Sorrow (Slowbro) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower
- Surf
- Trick Room

Here is my last Pokémon, grass knot having a power of 100 on Suicune, 80 on Starmie and Swampert but only 60 on Aquali but we see him less than before ^^ is a very profitable attack on Slowbro. Ice beam in thus left its place with the previous attack because of the Bans of Tias and Mence. OK I cannot RK Dragonite or Flygon but I am sure that the opponent will think that I have Ice beam and will act consequently ^^. The exper belt allows me of 2HKO some wall as Skarmory or Celebi, Shaymin otherwise he OHKO all the fast sweepers which are eatable a great effective attack. His HP, and his big defense allow me to resist one chew on of Tyra if he received only the damages of SR. He allows me furthermore to manage Machamp .

Conclusion

Here we are, this RMT touches its end... It is a team with which I set a great deal of pleasure to play and with which I made excellent results everywhere and this during all the year. It asks however a very good mind game voucher without which we shall meet some problems.
I doubtless built there one of the best Trcik Room team which exists to this day. For many, this kind of team consists in putting big sweepers such Marowak, Snorlax then to sweepe as a pig but if you try, you will realize that you will not be well far... I shall say that Poke in the team, regrettably is missing, I have never managed to place him because lack of place:d, it is about mixNite with extrem speed. He is fragile with the LO + SR in game but he does enormous holes in the opposite team, the problem being that I can replace nobody ^^ '

Concerning the names of my Pokémons, it is about various bosses of Metal Gear Solid 3 all very charismatic. For the name of the Team, it is the Epic Replica of Revolver Ocelot alias Liquid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4. Here is the end! Thanks for reading and please forgive me for that Medium ( low ? ) English

Export to Text:

PHP:
The Furry (Heatran) (M) @ Shuca Berry
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 180 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Fire Blast

The Pain (Tyranitar) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 SDef
- Fire Blast
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

The Boss (Bronzong) @ Macho Brace
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Trick Room
- Explosion

The Fear (Dusknoir) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Pressure
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake
- Trick Room
- Fire Punch

The End (Breloom) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Stone Edge
- Spore

The Sorrow (Slowbro) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower
- Surf
- Trick Room

Threat list :

Offensive threats

> Aerodactyl :

> Azelf :

> Breloom :

> Dragonite :

> Elektivire :

> Empoleon :

> Flygon :

> Gengar :

> Gyarados :

> Heatran :

> Infernape :

> Jirachi :

> Jolteon :

>Kingdra :

> Lucario :

> Machamp :

> Magnezone :

> Mamoswine :

> Metagross :

> Scizor :

> Shaymin :

> Starmie :

> Rotom-Hot

> Tyranitar :

> Weavile :

> Electhor :

Defensive threats

> Blissey :

> Bronzong :

> Celebi :

> Foretress :

> Gliscor :

> Skarmory :

> Snorlax :

> Suicune :

> Swampert :

> Tentacruel :

> Vaporeon :

(I will finish to translate the threat list tomorrow ^^)

Due to the threat of DD Gyarados, I recommend using thunderbolt on Slowbrow. Taunt Gyra could easily sweep you otherwise. Using Thunderbolt and Ice beam in place of Grass Knot and Flamethrower still hits Shaymin, Celebi and Skarmory for super effective damage, so your not missing out on that.

Great Team, i laddered on place 5 of the leaderboard with a very similar team.
But i have one question. What makes Heatran to a better TR lead as Jirachi. Of course Heatran is a great lead, but i think there are better options.
The main problem is, that you dont have the Trick Room up from the first point of the match up. That willcause you some Problems against sweeper who deal very much damage like Machamp, because Machamp can deal big damage on your TR-setupper. With Heatran you have one more chance to boom a opponent, but with TrickRoom up from the first two turns, you won't get in the situation of having to boom something.
Jirachi can set up against nearly every lead apart from Infernape and Heatran, who are setup Baits for Slowbro. Jira can set up Stealthrocks, and has also the ability to "win" against Starmie with Trick room up.
But maybe the biggest advantage of Jirachi is U-Turn. With U-Turn you can face against Starmie easily, and you can scout the opponent, which is imo the most important thing in Trickroom. When you switch you'll lose one turn if you cannot deal against the opponent. If you U-Turn you have always the advantage on you side.
Maybe you should think abaout it....

Another Problem is Stall! I had this Proble, too, and unfortunately i have no suggestion to deal with it. You'll win against bad played Stall, but if the opponent plays good, he will know that TR-Ttar may have Fire Blast etc.

@ george: Playing TrickRoom has the advantage of being faster than the opponent. He can wreck up damage against Gyara, and he can easily Boom it with Zong. But you're right. If Heatran has boomed, and a Gyara come to boost, it'll cause you Problem, you can only Boom or sleep it...

I played jirachi long time ago and then Machamp. But if you take a look to the common leads, you will see many Metagross or Heatran and I am weak against Scizor in the mid-game.
Jirachi is a 100 Bs stat speed and trick room+ u turn bring me nothing and even with 0iv un speed I am faster than many things and U turn will hit after my openent. Plus and the most important thing. Jirachi is a common starter in a trick room team. Heatran is not and then when I send Tyra or Breloom it Will be not possible for my opponent to think about a trick room team. I have to play with that against stall too. I had beaten verry good stall team but it is all about mind game and anticipation.

Let's go back to Jirachi, against Machamp he is cool Because of the flinch with Iron head but it is impossible to do Trick room at the begining because you are slower against him under trick room. If you use Trick room during the first turn then all your team are spoil and it is really not good for you.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Grimm70 i like the team alot, The evs on slowbro suggests that you would like to use another offensive threat in trick room, You could try its cousin the nu king of trick room, That being slowking, Slowking is a big threat in trick room, with a horriable speed stat, Nasty plot, and natural bulk it could be chosen over the bro. Just a thought

slowking @ life orb Quiet Nature
252 sp attack, 252 hp , 4 def,
~nasty plot
~psychic
~ surf
~Trick room

with great defensive stats 95/80/110 (to be exact) slowking has no problem setting up trick room and a nasty plot of resisted hits. And is able to go on the offensive right away

Test if you want the team seems really good as it is tho

I like the team a lot, it's very soild. But I see Dragon Dance Dragonite ripping through your team just after 1 DD. I suggest taking out Grass Knot on Slowbro and adding Ice Beam as you already have Seed Bomb on Breloom.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Just wondering, how on earth do you deal with MixApe? Close Combat / Grass Knot / Fire Blast literally 2HKOs your whole team and there really isn't much you can do. I don't really see what Slowbro is doing, but i think Trick Room Uxie over Slowbro with Trick Room / U Turn / Psychic / filler does exactly what Slowbro is doing bar providing offense (and your set is not exactly a stand out sweeper imo).

You also have considerable trouble against stall, as Forry + Blissey + Swampert wall nearly everything outside of Breloom, who is swiftly stopped by Gyara + Rotom-a. While your MixTar set is cool and everything I think Pursuit to get rid of Rotom-a would greatly benefit Breloom.

You also have a pretty massive Lucario weakness outside of Trick Room, like Mixape it 1-2HKOs everything. I would suggest trying to fit MixNite in there somewhere as its rather bulky and also another potent wallbreaker against stall.

Pretty cool team sorry if my rate wasn't really detailed it was hard to find things to replace without messing up the flow of your team ~_~

Lol at Shining Latios' avatar. It looks like Latios is fucking something. lol.

I agree on the Grass Knot being replaced by Ice Beam. This is a great team, but just as August said, you have considerable trouble against stall. Slowbro is easily walled by Blissey while Slowbro doesn't have any healing move for it self, it will eventually die to Poison(Toxic Spikes) due to Forry. Ttar is easily walled by Swampert. Those three pokemon's that August mentioned, Forry, Blissey and Pert. They all give you problems. Gyarados can run through your team with no problem(with the deactivation of Trick Room).

You could run a MixNite.

Dragonite@Life Orb | Mild | EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Draco Meteor / Fire Blast / Superpower / Roost

This Dragonite will help you solve your problems vs Stall. 56 Attack allows you to KO Calm Blissey or you can shift 52 EVs into attack to KO Bold Blissey. You could also run Extremespeed to KO faster pokemon but you will lose a healing move and you don't have a Rapid Spinner, meaning Dragonite will suffer 25% of it's health everytime it switches in, 10% per attack(thanks to LO) and 6% per turn(thanks to Sandstorm).

This is all I could suggest. Hope I helped.
Great team and Good Luck!

Very nice team and RMT,so congratulations for both.I have faced this team once in UEPC Summer Tournament 2010 and i know how well it can perform.I don't think that any Pokemon on the team can be changed apart from heatran.But sincce you have issues with scizor and gyarados,heatran must be in.I can't think how it will perform against stall and to be honest i don't care because stall in order to not fail it needs the Rotom forms which is the most stupid thing ever in 4th Generation(simulators are supposed to be an alternative to wi-fi but with the same characteristics so Rotom forms should not exist...).Anyway this is a great team and what makes it even greater is that is a Trick Room team which is a very difficult style of play :)

Edit: I have noticed a big weakness in LO gengar.it can cause many problems to your team as long as TTar is killed and Bronzong is killed.You must have a way to deal with it(shadow sneak is a counter i can see as well as bronzong and TTar)

august + WoOoShoOo!! >

I already tested Dragonite but it cant replace someone in my team...

Concerning Ape, it is a big Threat but under TR all my Poké can kill it. TR is a move ending after 4 moves. People know that and they will want to place it at this moment. I can stop the TR and launch it again against the Pokémon I face in turn 3. Well it is a lot about mind game and Skill.

Dusknoir + Slowbrow are able to take one Big hit on him. It is hard to explain but don't worry it is not a 6HKO. :)

Concerning Gyarados, Breloom is my main switch on him. Only a few one have Bounce. Most of them will taunt and me doing stone edge which is a 2HKO after intimidate.

Concerning Stall team, yes it is a bad match up. Breloom is my pillar against stall team, I have to play very well and predict about Who I have to make sleeping and when do I have to lure Spore and when do I have to launch it. Tyranitar + heatran are helpfull.

Slowbro is " useless" against stall team if Blissey is alive. Concerning Grass'knot it is better than Ice beam. First people are sure about ice beam they will not place their Dragonite on him trust me. When I place it against a water weaknesses, it is easy to predict something else. With experiences I saw that Starmie like comming in. Suicune is one of the most famous Pokémon. 2HKO by grass' knot after 1 calm mind. 120BP against gyarados. Swampert take only 30% on Surf... Most of them feel good, grass'knot is an OHKO.

It is really necessary for Suicune + Starmie + Tyranitar because he wants to trap it and to kill it.

august> Slowbro is not as useless as you think...

Thanks for the rate. Yeah I definitly know that dragonite is a beast but i cant put it, Breloom is necessary, I need SR and so Heatran, Tyranitar > Dragonite because who are waiting for an Ice beam or Fireblast in 4th gen?

Christos21> thanks and yes you are right only Heatran can be replace but I think it is the best for leading.

I know it is hard to rate the team because it asks different skill from a normal team. You need to play a lot, to understand how people react during many different situation. This team is hard to play for someone who is using classic team because they don't know how the opponent will react.

So just by taking a look you can't say this team is able to win a Smogon tour because of it's weaknesses. It is just a totally different way of playing than the other team. I enjoyed it a lot.

august> I forgot about Pursuit. Someone did to and I really thought about it but I really can't :( I have to hope that my opponent will think about Pursuit and stay. Tyranitar with Pursuit is very common so... I have to play with that. :(

I would Like 5 slots on each Pokémon ! :d

Thanks again all.

EDIT: OMG I totally forgot to finish my threat list... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)