Adding an importable to the analyses?

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
As many people have commented, they use Smogon sets for the sets. (What a surprise.) Would it be helpful to add a Pokemon Online importable for the set? I Understad there are / in the sets, but couldn't we just use the first one, as everyone seems to be picky about which order the / go in, so the first one obviously has some signifigance over the second, right?

I think it would take a medium amout of effort, but it would be extremely helpful to the mass of people that use Smogon for their sets.

Thoughts?

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
If someone wants to program this, then it would be welcomed. But honestly, is it really that much effort to just make the Pokemon on PO? Between looking around for the set you want and making modifications to the sets to suit your team, I bet that it would take longer to make a team using this hypothetical program than to make one yourself.

Desolate

Banned deucer.
As many people have commented, they use Smogon sets for the sets. (What a surprise.) Would it be helpful to add a Pokemon Online importable for the set? I Understad there are / in the sets, but couldn't we just use the first one, as everyone seems to be picky about which order the / go in, so the first one obviously has some signifigance over the second, right?

I think it would take a medium amout of effort, but it would be extremely helpful to the mass of people that use Smogon for their sets.

Thoughts?
This is completely possible, but completely tedious to do, as it would likely involve adding the function to each webpage. If we ever do reconstruct the Strategy Pokedex, this will be kept in mind. It was a good idea, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)