Finding Respect-The JRank Story

Hey you were hardly that bad, you're making it sound like you were paedophile Hitler made out of dicks.

Banter's yknow, part of playing a game. Like I will happily say I'm the best at Pokémon in the world and will slide all over the keyboard and pretend to rage when I'm losing but obviously it's all in good humour and makes it more fun for everyone. I mean, nothing competitive is fun when there's no passion behind it. It's just kind of awkward and lame. Well, I say pretend to rage, I am usually like frowning at the computer and getting annoyed at how I didn't win lol.

So while there probably are a lot of people who think Pokébravado is always deadly serious, if you fall into that camp you are a dumbass and should pick up some people skills. I mean obviously some people are full-on serious when they do it, and they're really retarded, but the point still stands. Like with myself for example, if anyone actually believes me to be the dumbass I act like, I will be disappointed. And yes, I am fully aware of how that statement provokes jibes from the likes of the lovely Kinneas. I do that kind of thing on purpose, by the way, because it's pretty amusing. But yeah learn to read between the lines and stuff, guys, it's yknow part of life.

And don't be beating yourself up too much JRank lol, don't worry it's only folly of youth. I've done quite a lot of dumber things in my time, a lot of them while I've been older than you. And not even due to alcohol in the most part. Although most of the stuff involving black guys, toy tigers, deaf people etc was while I was younger than you. I won't deny it though, this thread is so overly dramatic it's pretty damn funny. Not in a bad way mind lol it's just really cute.
Just consider your forays into the Pokémon community as being kind of character development in making you a stronger, wiser person.

AlphaOmega

VGC 2009 Juniors Champion
JRank, I know you. You know me. I give you a hard time and piss you off a lot, but it's because you're my friend. You need to be more positive, and just try to accept life and roll with the punches. You can't just sit around and feel sorry for yourself because you lost to a flinch in a Pokemon tournament. It's your life to live. Choose how you want to go about that, whether you want to sulk your whole life, or learn from mistakes and strive to become better. And I will await your actual Warstory part.
Man Pokemon became a lesson about life. That was so deep. :O

But CONGRATS JRANKURUSUUUUU :DDDD

Well, I'm pretty sure you found the respect you deserve. And in all honestly, I was exactly like you in VGC 11. And I lost first round as well. Lol, but I should have won that in my defense.

Anyways, congrats. Looking forward to the warstory.

andrea

/me cresselias
Every time I look at the title I think of LMN, lol. A loss is a loss. Idk I can't think of much else to say pertaining to the op, but congrats on winning. Perhaps I'll see you at nats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)