Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yarnus APPROVED.

==

hey look no backlog

Engineer wins!

Engineer earns 2 CC.
Hurrdurr earns 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC.
Yukai earns 1 EC and 2 MC.
Koken earns 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.
Pika earns 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.
+2 TC

Gurdurr (Hurrdurr) from 4/0/2 to 7/2/3 (2 KO in EC). Scary Face and Focus Punch.
Dusclops who evolved into Dusknoir (Yukai) from 9/0/- to 9/3/-. Curse and Brick Break.
Happiny (Koken) from 3/0/1 to 5/2/2 (KO in EC). Thunderbolt.
Pikachu (Pika) from 6/0/5 to 8/3/5 (KO in EC). Teeter Dance.

Chansey (Koken) (F)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Natural Cure:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Healer (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

Stats: 250 / 5 / 5 / 35 / 105 / 50

HP: 140
Atk-: (0)
Def: * (1)
SpA+: *** (3)
SpD: **** (4)
Spe: 50

Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

Evolution Counter: 5 / 9
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 2 / 5

Attacks:
Pound
Charm
Copycat
Refresh
Sweet Kiss

Heal Bell (#)
Counter (#)
Endure (#)

Thunder Wave (#)
Toxic (#)
Flamethrower (#)
Light Screen
Thunderbolt

Move Count: 13

(Hall) Alchemator's Hall Challenge 4 (Rank 1 Singles) (Battle 6) (14 BT)
(Legend) Its_A_Random and LouisCyphre (Black Sulfur Caldera) (Guardian | Guardian) (23 BT)
Claiming 37 BT.

APPROVED wohooo.

also e: Yarnus, you already bought one...?

I have 12 MC. 6 go to Metal Powder, 2 go to a Deerling, 2 to a Togepi, 2 saved.

Deerling [Aww!] (F)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)

Type: Normal/Grass
Normal: Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Grass: Summary: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: Type: Innate During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Sap Sipper: Type: Innate This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Serene Grace: (locked)Type: Innate This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
Camouflage
Growl
Sand-Attack
Double Kick
Leech Seed
Faint Attack
Take Down
Jump Kick

Agility
Grass-Whistle
Synthesis

Wild Charge
Solar Beam
Shadow Ball

Togepi [Crack!] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Normal: Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: Type: Can be Enabled This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Serene Grace: Type: Innate This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Super Luck: (locked) Type: Innate This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9

Moves:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Ancient Power
Follow Me
Bestow

Psycho Shift
Future Sight
Morning Sun

Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave
Flamethrower

Are you sure you don't mean UC?

EDIT: Wait, what? You just spent 6 CC on a Metal Powder, bringing you down to 4! Now you suddenly have 8 more?

Using 2 UC to buy this Monohm!
Using 4 more UC to give it the Level-Up Moves Weather Ball, Slack Off, Dragon Pulse, and Hurricane!

Mohohm [Mainstream] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpAtk, -1 Atk)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60

Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:

Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Slack Off
Dragon Pulse
Weather Ball
Hurricane

Shock Wave
Heal Bell
Hydro Pump

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Surf

Total Moves: 18

I now have 15 UC.

Yarnus: kinda hard to ignore the first metal powder post when it was actually approved by an approver (and now that you've deleted it, it's going to look awkward). In future, avoid confusion like that either by editing your profile before making a second prize claim, or by accounting for your first prize claim when you make your second prize claim.

That said, your pokemon are NOT APPROVED because Deerling's nature information is inconsistent (Modest is +sp atk -atk, +sp atk -def is Mild; oddly enough you got it right on Togepi) and the last level-up move it gets before level 25 is Jump Kick not Hi Jump Kick.

typon77: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 2.2

-.-

I get 6 CC.
Ragequit the Rampardos gets 12 MC (3 KOC). He will buy Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder, Dragon Tail, Surf, and Brick Break, all BW TMs.

Banzai the Sudwodwodowdo gets 3 MC. He will get Stone Edge (TM).

OK Yarnus, I will assume that by MC you mean CC. MC are move counters that are specific to that pokemon and can only be used to buy moves for that pokemon, whereas CC are currency counters that can be used to buy pokemon, items, nature changes and Hidden Power changes.

If you did indeed mean CC, then APPROVED

Leethoof: Assuming that Lou was right to give you counters for the battles you completed, APPROVED and your Sudowoodo has a spare MC.

This brings my UC to 2.4

Fought Yarnus and a big ugly head, and won...sorta.

My Luxio gains 1 EC (7/9), 1 DC (5/5, Guts unlocked!) and 2 MC, which he will hold onto. This leaves him at 2 MC total.

My Zweilous gains 1 EC (5/9) and 2 MC, again, stockpiling, leaving him at 2 MC total.

My Scratchet gains 1 EC (1/6), 1 DC (1/5) and 2 MC, and yet again, I stockpile them, leaving her at 2 MC total.

Finally, I gain 2 CC, putting me at 20 total, all of which I use to buy an Expert Belt, and thus putting me back to none.

Well, I had Shocky's data, but it got deleted when I accedentaly tried to close one Internet and closed them all. Bottom line, I can't get the data up today, since I don't have time for another hour of research, so I'll have it up tomorrow.

Claiming from above match:
The loss to break my five to one win loss ratio
Normal prices for Pow! Zap! Zzz!
Pow chooses not to evolve yet.
I get 2 CC, bringing me to 4 total.

Claiming from here.

Mr.L: 2 CC
Smeargle: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Stockpiling the CC, giving me 8.
Smeargle gains Power Split, Protect, and Disable from the match. Smeargle uses the KOC as MC, then uses the resulting 3MC to get 3 Sketch Slots. DC puts me at 4/5 (Almost got Moody!).

Damn, shit's getting approved fast now... too fast >.>

So anyways, here's how the 7 UC will be spent:
2 on Apollo the Whismur (Chords of Steel bro!!!)

Whismur (Apollo) Male
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Soundproof: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Rattled (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 24 (28/1.15)
-10% Evasion
Base Rank Total: 10

Attacks:
Pound
Uproar
Astonish
Howl
Supersonic
Stomp

Hammer Arm
Take Down
Extrasensory

Frustration
Fire Blast
Substitute

Total moves: 12

2 on Klavier Gavin the Syclar (honestly, I'm already enough of a hipster with my poke selection. I'll get a shitty Chatot later. Screw sensical reasons why I picked Syclar.)

Syclar (Klavier Gavin) Male
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 105 (91x1.15)
+25% accuracy ((105^2)/435)
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Tail Glow
Earth Power
Signal Beam

Blizzard
Dig
Substitute

Total moves: 15

I'M NOT DONE, DON'T APPROVE YET.

I recenty realised that I have bought Thunder Wave as a TM for Dratini even though it already had the move due to learning it at Level 5. As such I'd like to swap the duplicate for Protect.

Claiming from this 3v3 Triples Match

Using Munchlax's KOC towards CC.

Stuff after Claim:
CC: 3

Rebble:
EC: 3/9
MC: 1
DC: 2/5
New Moves: Paleo Wave

Munchlax:
EC: 3/6
DC: 3/6
New Moves: Toxic (BW TM)

Nohface:
EC: 1/6
DC: 1/6
New Moves: Fake Out, Perish Song (LU Moves)

Using 2 of the 3 CC to buy this Dwebble:

Dwebble [Monty] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed and +9% Accuracy, -1 SpAtk)

Type: Bug / Rock
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (DW) [LOCKED] (Can be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 64 (55*1.15)
+9% Accuracy

Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:

Fury Cutter
Rock Blast
Withdraw
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Smack Down
Rock Polish
Bug Bite
Stealth Rock
Rock Slide
Shell Smash

Endure
Counter
Night Slash

Earthquake
Substitute
Dig

Total Moves: 17

Also using 2 of my UC to buy the LU Moves Shell Smash and Rock Slide!

I now have 1 CC and 16 UC.

Claiming loads of moves:
Firion: (Arcanine)
Retaliate (1)
Flame Burst (1)
Mimic (3)
Hidden Power (Ice) (2)
Teleport (3)
Swagger (3)
Attract (2)
Total: (15)

Sir Auron the Lucario:
Calm Mind (1)
Follow Me (3)
Vacuum Wave (3)
Role Play (3)
Poison Jab (2)
Total: (12)

Gilgamesh (Machamp):
Wide Guard (Free)
Stone Edge (2)
Knock off (3)
Mega Kick (3)
Endure (3)
Total: (11)

Moogle (Cincinno)
Flail (3)
Work Up (2)
Rest (2)
Sleep Talk (3)
Total (10)

Ragnarokalex: APPROVED
typon77: APPROVED
Arcanite: APPROVED but Arcanine gets Swagger as a BW TM so he only spends 14 MC in total.

This brings my UC to 2.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)