Stuff that makes you feel good

when a cute chick gives you that cute chick smile

when you spend all day cleaning and then finally sit down and go "holy shit, this room is so clean now"

realizing you're in a dream and you can suddenly do anything

the first time you hear one of those songs you know you'll be playing over and over again for months / years

the scent of freshly baked cinnamon buns

when you show a little kid how to do something simple and they look at you like you solved life

that moment after eating spicy shit where it feels like you can breathe fire

stepping outside after waiting for hours at the dmv or social services
taking a piss after holding it for ages
The rare occasions where you wake up and you're not tired or groggy, and you roll out of bed like nothing. Especially if its not one of those dreams tricking you into thinking that you're waking up well rested.
Killing mosquitoes with one hand
Yeah, basically all of that.

stretching the mozzarella on pizza

getting a critical hit

drinking the flavored milk after eating good cereal
I just stretched the cheese on my pizza an hour ago and drank the flavored milk yesterday :D

Also, just finishing tasks makes me feel great...problem is laziness tho :(

Realising you have nothing else to finish so you can do whatever u want without any pronlems to take care of.

when i eat a lot good food and never gain weight

when you get an a on that test you thought you were going to fail.

when i get people to forfeit matches on ps for me by waving my boobs in the air and making them feel guilty.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Eating the most ridiculous sweets makes me feel better in almost any situation.

If I can eat a meat lovers' pizza and then have some ice cream with some cookies....
Or some peanut butter with some chocolate, and some apple pie....

Oh man, I will feel like a total fatass for like an hour but I will be happy. ^_^

AJers

Your typical e-wench
When I'm sick I have a ridiculous habit of wearing tube socks that are too big for me. <3 Weird as all hell, but it makes me feel better!

Doing voluntary work that makes me sore than coming home(ex: removing old concrete, a lot of yard work, etc), lay down on my bed and feel my muscles relieve themselves. It gives the feeling of accomplishment and a workout.

When you get to that one part of a game/show/movie and that one song starts playing and you get flooded by motivation to finish the whole thing then and there

Pwning noobs in competitive wi-fi battles :' ) But on a serious note: Something that cheers me up are actually loved ones. Just knowing the fact that there are people who love me in this crazy big world of ours is heart warming, to say the least.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
acting like a complete dork in public with your friend/s and laughing even harder when people give you weird looks

meeting someone and knowing they're going to be a friend of yours from then on

finally being able to pass someone on the highway after being stuck behind them for miles

sunbathing on a lake so that you never get uncomfortably hot

the first sip of a really cold soda like pepsi or a cream soda especially

hugs and huggles :3

After a workout or just being in some hot room/sauna for a while and then opening the window or door, and...

WOOSH - cool, fresh air right in the face.

Bonus points if it is raining outside. The smell of rain is fantastic. I actually get kind of disappointed when the sun comes out.

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
When you eat a really big meal and the all day the next day you feel like you have to poop. But whenever you go to poop only gas comes out. So you walk around all day with this uncomfortable feeling until BAM. You know. It's going to happen. You rush to the bathroom, pull down your pants and finally get rid of the anaconda that was sitting in your bowels.

It feels good.

Brutally honest...

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
When you are masturbating and you time your orgasm perfectly.

When you are playing tennis and hit the sweet spot perfectly.

When you are driving down a hill and press the accelerator at the exact right moment the hill levels out.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Eating sushi.
Making ridiculous artworks that look even more rubbish than what they were made of.
(^called "recycling" and end up with more rubbish)

blitzlefan

shake it off!
SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!
Watching Shingeki no Kyojin definitely makes me feel better. And listening to Guren no Yumiya helps too.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
- waking up at 3 PM and drinking coffee.
- haxing smashing Audiosurfer in doubles
- going to the local swimming pool with my crazy fearless friends
- danish beer
- when alcohol is the only reason you could possibly pick up the girl you just picked up
- skiing and snowboarding camps (snowboard > ski)
- delicious bacon
- ruffling hair

good times :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)