Mario Kart Mafia (NOC) END: VILLAGE WINS

unvote

yo someone vote zyphirex so i can hammer

also, if you want to try and get someone else instead of him you better start telling us why

inc hammer in around 16 hours, dont know for sure but its whenever i wake up tomorrow (est), and im leaving from the beach so it should be around 8

spiffy made a good point about blackhawk- while i dont think telling why you find each player is scummy is /that/ big of a deal, honestly i dont have any "100% confirmed town" reads, everyone acts suspicious at some point, i did like you pointing out the weird exclusion of walrein.

otherwise not much to talk about

Vote Zyphirex

I think this one has been well discussed and I said how I was stuck between him and snaq day 1, and nothing's really been said to change my mind.

let's see how this plays out

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
votecount:

Jalmont (0): Spiffy, Houndoomsday
Zyphirex (3): Paperblade, Blackhawk11, Houndoomsday, Metal Sonic, Houndoomsday, Jalmont L-2
Metal Sonic (1): Zyphirex
Walrein (0): Houndoomsday
Blackhawk11 (1): Spiffy

Not Voting: Walrein Blackhawk11 Woodchuck Houndoomsday

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
um guys we actually have to discuss who is the 2nd and 3rd scum lol

walrein can you answer my points and admit that 'lol im wrong'

or are you just going to lurk and remain silent

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Zyphirex has been lynched.

Dear <snip>,

You are Princess Peach, princess of the Mario Kingdom. You are a medium class racer. Your largest character bonus is Drift.

Due to your royal heritage, you are sought after by Bowser. Your lack of power against the brute means that you're relatively useless for the Mario Crew, but your existence does inspire the other members to work towards defeating Bowser and his henchmen.

You are a Vanilla Villager, allied with the Mario Crew. You win once all members of the Bowser Boys are defeated.
It is now night 2, and deadline is 8/27 at 16:00 GMT -6

sorry for being later than i said and for the lack of flavor, had to suddenly do a bunch of shit irl

To everyone's surprise, the night passed by rather quickly. Fear was replaced by adrenalin, the determination to halt the Bowser Boy's killing spree. With the death of Zyphirex, every member of the Mario Crew knew that this day was extremely important. As morning arrived, everybody walked out on to the grass and gathered as a group; it was noticed that a member had disappeared.. where to? A shriek was heard as everybody rushed over to the source... a dead body was crumpled, making an indent in the ground -- it had been butt-smashed into the floor. A note was scattered beside the body, the same type of note as the one given to everybody else. It read,

Dear Houndoomsday,

You are Donkey Kong, proclaimed king of the jungle. Despite your carefree nature, you are extremely aggressive if provoked. You are a large class racer. Your largest character bonus is Weight and Mini-Turbo.

You are on the lookout for Golden Bananas. At night, you may send a PM to Eagle4 and theangryscientist titled "Night X - Swipe <user>". If the targeted user has a Golden Banana, you will take it from them. For every Golden Banana you take, your vote has the weight of 1 more vote.

You are a Banana Thief Villager, allied with the Mario Crew. You win if you are still alive once all members of the Bowser Boys are defeated.
Claiming mayor could not stop the poor guy from dying, sadly.

DAY 3

Course: Boo Lake

Player List
2. Paperblade
3. Metal Sonic
4. Spiffy
6. Jalmont
7. Woodchuck
8. Walrein
10. Blackhawk11

With 7 players, it takes 4 to lynch.

We are now entering LYLO (Lynch or Lose). The Mario Crew must lynch a member of the Bowser Boys for them to win the game. Good luck!

Deadline is in exactly 5 days' time. (1st September 22:00 GMT)
Do not post in this thread until night results are sent!

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I might as well claim, because the mafia know who I am after last night.
I am bodyguard; I attempted to protect Houndoomsday (as any bodyguard would) and was hooked:
"You were too afraid to move, seemingly intimidated by a figure in the darkness. You were prevented from using your ability last night."
Which is why Houndoomsday died.
Walrein, please claim next.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i already claimed but i'm vanilla with an effectless item, which i'm not allowed to reveal the identity of

however, i will say that i knew about the existence of golden bananas before houndoomday died

blackhawk11 clamtome (and the rest of the village)

I'm not waiting for you noobs to get to me. I am vanilla.

Woodchuck's claim of BG makes sense because of his continued pressure on Celever when he had claimed bodyguard (iirc).

IMO the mafia are Metal Sonic, Blackhawk11, and one of Jalmont or Walrein... If you want my reasons restated I can do that I guess?

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Metal Sonic makes sense, and I think you've previously explained your suspicion of Blackhawk quite well. Could you reiterate why you suspect me or Jalmont, but not both?

Jalmont I have stated multiple times had been flying under the radar and was on both wagons. I liked his Day 2 a hell of a lot better than his Day 1 so he could have just been trolling Day 1 so he wouldn't get night killed? So I'm 50/50 on him. If he's not scum I can't see it being Woodchuck or Paperblade (Paperblade has been acting like uninterested vanilla all game) and you are the only other option.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I have reached home and on a computer.

And thus, I realise what my item is used for...
my item breadcrumb

Okay, first things first, I didn't want the massclaim because town has fucking won the game. But you all mass claimed before I even got to stop you all. smh smh

I am the inspector. I found out that Woodchuck was a BG Last Day(sorry if my breadcrumb was too obvious! scum obviously caught on to that). And now, I find out that Blackhawk is a Mason Today, along with Walrein if I'm not mistaken. Shame on you two claiming vanillager btw

Therefore, Me, Woodchuck, Blackhawk and Walrein are the town.

This leaves Paperblade, Spiffy and Jalmont as the scum. Conveniently, all three of them claimed "vanillager"

Okay so now that all dumbasses, newbies, and oddballs are out of the game, we now have a clear path to victory. Assuming that there are no more extra-kill shenanigans/RNG bullshit/Some idiot like Shining Latios throwing the whole game away(I have taken measures to remove Zyphirex from the game, and Snaquaza I am so sorry you are really good but scary), we can just insta-lynch all 3 to win.

I am expecting to win this game. MetalSonic #1 Scumhunterlogistics provides long-term planning to the success of the town in mafia games. Of course now we eliminated all the variables that we can so as to not screw up again.

because rng fucked me over that game and solar vapor fucked me over the game before

Blackhawk and Walrein, once you two confirm your mason status we can end this for a win.

also sorry walrein i admit "lol im wrong" ok but zyphirex needed to get out anyway just look at Mafia From the Depths I am not fucking risking that shit ever again dude it was horror

Vote: Paperblade

Soooooo damn confident right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)