drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

get a po box if youre ordering weed you rookie

and 24 hours isnt going to significantly degrade lsd unless it's 100+ degrees farenheit. PLUS it is virtually impossible to detect lsd by mail

or just die in a puddle of your own sick i guess...
I may have posted it earlier in the thread but I read somewhere (an article linked to on erowid, I think) that said that the degradation of lsd was actually in the neighborhood of 30% after 24 hours at body temperature (e.g., in your pocket)

will see if I can find it again and edit accordingly

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
or just die in a puddle of your own sick i guess...
ty i look forward to it

the first time I did acid (about noon that day) I got hammered in the evening on whiskey and gingerale and kissed 1. a platonic female friend 2. a male friend
acid causes homosexuality vader b-careful

I may have posted it earlier in the thread but I read somewhere (an article linked to on erowid, I think) that said that the degradation of lsd was actually in the neighborhood of 30% after 24 hours at body temperature (e.g., in your pocket)
lol don't worry I'm in ottawa, overnight temperatures are already as low as 3 degrees (celsius), and uhh
winter's a comin

oh yea I also meant to mention in my first post: if you've noticed my posting quality deteriorate during the summer, it's because I only post drunk

I tried it for the first time this weekend. It is the most wonderful thing ever.

Can your body develop a tolerance to it? How fast?

VKCA

I've heard claims varying from immediately to never ever never! So I just assume it varies from person to person.
but yeah that shit rocks

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
two weeks to return to baseline tolerance, but you are physically capable of dosing again as soon as two days after. the day after tripping it is virtually impossible to trip tho (some people say you can, but i've tried it with 5x dose out of the vial i had last year and nothin happened). after about a week tolerance is close enough to baseline that you can have similar strength trips week to week without decreasing dosage

LSD sounds like a really weird way to treat alcoholism. Sure you might not be drinking (on acid I never liked drinking either; it felt so much more "pure" without alcohol in my system). But you'd be tripping instead. Probably kind of hard to fit into society if you're tripping all the time. A real way to treat alcoholism though, via drugs, is through Naltrexone. It's apparently supposed to stop cravings for alcohol and it prevents the alcohol from affecting you I think. But you have to have detoxed it first, for which Valium is used, and it shouldn't be used in conjunction with alcohol as it can affect your liver.

Man, I wish I could get my hands on some LSD. That stuff is so much fun.

VKCA

no, these studies weren't like, every time you want to drink you take a couple tabs instead, it was more to the tune of do acid once and then you just don't want to drink again. That's obviously an exaggeration, but you know, like therapy once every three months or something with a tab and a councilor

sort of similar (minus the talking therapy bit) to treating cluster headaches with mushrooms. You do a couple caps every couple o months and you're cluster headache free

for the uninitiated

Last edited:
Sounds like an awesome way to do therapy.

Probably works too, because when you're tripping, you come up with all these "realisations". One time when I was tripping with mates, my friend nearly became vegetarian because the carpet and the bread he was eating was "breathing" and he felt like he was eating a live animal. It made him feel so guilty.

VKCA

never tried one specifically, but pocket vapes are pretty nice in general if that's what you're into. Rather pricey, and unless you really like to smoke on the go getting a full sized vape is probably a better idea

Lavos

Banned deucer.
are you speaking from personal experience?

and if so, how was the comedown/aftermath? any lasting negative impacts?

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does dip count as a drug?

Because I'm pretty sure a quarter of my college's population does dip. They keep leaving their bottles around and its nasteeeeh.

Is it really that good? It doesn't look good....

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

Because I'm pretty sure a quarter of my college's population does dip. They keep leaving their bottles around and its nasteeeeh.

Yes, it 'really' counts as a drug, aspirin is a drug, etc. Dip's 'drug component' is nicotine like other tobacco products. I've tried dip once and it's pretty gross and kind of unwieldy, it doesn't sit in my mouth comfortably the way it does for some people and then you have to spit everywhere or bring a cup, and that's kind of a hassle given that the affect of the drug is pretty subtle.

one of my managers at work dips and has been known to talk to customers with a mouthful of tobacco...
it's bad enough when every trash can in the office is full of water bottles/coffee cups full of your tobacco-laden spit, but to be in a consumer-facing position (a managerial one, no less) is beyond belief

also
I <3 MDMA~~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)