League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
the girl who made the vi song accidentally wrote "im not making the music for vi sister" or something on her facebook so yea theyre sisters

what do people think of the olaf changes?? i'm excited to see how strong he is now!

not that i will ever play him...

Last edited:

Asek

Banned deucer.
what do people think of the olaf changes?? i'm excited to see how strong he is now!

not that i will ever play him...
The E changes look like they'll slightly hurt his early game power but overall hes looking like he'll be in a much better place with the changes. The new W looks really good and the undertow slow change will probably give him even more sticking power to the enemy carries. The change overall seems to sacrifice some of his defenses for more offensive power and it should be interesting to see where he heads. As someone who owns brolaf i hope he comes back pretty strong for S4

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
olaf with phage will do approximately 1000000 dmg to squishy during his ult, wonder if ppl will build more AD to take advantage of the free huge AS boost and scaling true damage doe

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
loaf was so toxic to the game before, i really hope he still sucks.

as if zed zerging your adc and killing him instantly isnt bad enough already - there is room for small counterplay with zed like qss/exhaust/hard cc. loaf just dont give a fuck about any of that.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
loaf is even stronger than he was pre nerf i think

with hydra his w is basically a mini sion ult and he gets a shitton of free stats

dumb as heck

Lavos

Banned deucer.
scaling true damage is retarded and the stats on his w are even more so

good thing they nerfed his q and it's still hard as fuck to land in a chase scenario

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
olaf is a stupid champion to play against since you have 0 counterplay to his ult except 'don't get hit by an axe and hope you are sick orbwalking pro,' your team can't peel him off so they feel helpless and the person getting zerged feels helpless since they can't cc him or outrun him most likely. when his damage scaled on his own tankiness it was even worse, idk if it still does I didn't pay much attn to him specifically.

release jinx pls.

Evrytime i think of loaf i think of that 1 game were indra rushed 2 warmogs + tp ghosted the enemy at there nexus yelling YOLO

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
LMAO yeah dude. It's when uhhh homeguards were first released so he ghosted + homeguarded + tp'd into the base yelling IM COMIN IN HOT. I was laughing so hard

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
even though olaf e is weaker than before got damn it hurts super hard mid game, the cdr on attack is really nice for trading in lane with w active and in teamfighhts

from what i saw (could be more):

cj frost madlife - blitzcrank
gambit alex ich - kha'zix
fnatic cyanide - jarvan iv
invictus pdd - malphite
cloud 9 meteos - zac
dignitas (drunk) scarra - gragas
cj blaze flame - ryze
we misaya - twisted fate
omg gogoing - kennen
taipei snipers mistake - janna
mvp ozone imp - vayne
tsm dyrus - jayce
ahq westdoor - mordekaiser
clg doublelift - ezreal
alternate forellenlord - lux

and the last picture was:

sk telecom t1
impact - shen
bengi - lee sin
faker - zed
piglet - caitlyn
poohmandu - thresh

royal club hz
godlike - renekton
lucky - elise
whitez - orianna
uzi - corki
tabe - annie

i had to do a doubletake for forellenlord, i think it was the alternate logo that gave it away. westdoor as morde made my inner fanboy really happy but the coolest was gogoing as kennen imo

this would have been a lot better if it came out in the qualifying weeks, though. half these teams aren't at worlds, mvp's LoL teams got bought by samsung galaxy, flame isn't on blaze anymore, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)