Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what ability Carbink has? I'm really curious about it.
And if that Chespin evo is real then I guess Froakie will have to do. This gen has pretty bad starters, and this is coming from someone that likes Emboar's design.

You know what... you people go ahead and diss ChesHulk. I don't care. It's too offbeat for me to not like. He's a chipmunk that dreams of being an anklyosaur, and I'm gonna help him do it.

You and me, Chespy. We're gonna waver any attack, trick up some rooms all over this beast, and stuff our cheeks with the spoils of war.

Unless, you know, it's a fake.

So basically I like all of the starters. There's a lot of whining going on, but personally I think they made a set of excellent designs that appeal to a wide range of tastes, and you have to like at least one.
I dunno Im not feeling them at all really. I guess I will wait for official art to be released to truly judge.

omg...dat Chesknight doe....HOLY BALLS!!!
It's GOTTA BE Grass/Steel

I...guess it's not it's tongue then? DAMNIT GAMEFREAK YOU FOOLED ME!
#TEAMFROAKIE IS BACK ON!

So basically I like all of the starters. There's a lot of whining going on, but personally I think they made a set of excellent designs that appeal to a wide range of tastes, and you have to like at least one.
My feelings are waaay to mixed about them to decide.
I liked the Chespin line up untill i saw the final evo, then I kind of puked in my mouth. Bowsernut looks plain bad.
I hated Froakie and I still do, but I just love his 2nd and final evos.
And the Fennekin line I just plain hate.

Ill probably shelve whatever starter I get and just pick up a Bulbasaur before the second gym.

Now, Game Freak, give Chespin evo STAB Mach Punch, a 110+ attack stat, and I won't care if you break a record for the slowest starter (or the poorest Special attack, or preferably both), as it will mean better other stats.

I'm really not liking the starter finals. Greninja is growing on me, but I can't get over Delphox >:I
Diggersby on the other hand is the most amazing thing ever.

I have trouble figuring out how this...

evolves from this...

If it hasn't been proven real yet, I personally think it's fake.

Ive liked everything so far except fennekins final cuz of its small head

edited this post cuz the picture was too big and someone already posted yellow dudes evo anyway

I have trouble figuring out how this...

evolves from this...

If it hasn't been proven real yet, I personally think it's fake.
I don't like it either, but at this point, with all the new info that we get every hour it's looking more and more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)