Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
And out of those 70 new pokes at least 8-10 will be legendaries, which leaves us with... not much.
How many mega evos were we supposed to get this gen?
There's like an area for the Z legend, an area for Mewtwo and probably a few misc areas that opened up here and there.

There is a post game and I don't get why people keep interpreting that portion as straight up "none"
Honestly I'd be happy if we had a battle subway equivalent.

I was under the impression the rumor and the pics were not related, despite popular belief. Besides, didn't an interview promise the new total of Pokémon would exceed 750? We'd need at least 102 in that case.
Yeah, but are they counting mega evos as new pokemons?
Because if they are then I kind of feel cheated out.

so a lot of people have been talking about this and that, but I want to talk about how that now theres a priority multi-hit move, deoxys-a, deoxys-n, and deoxys-s will be OU or lower now.

I want a huge post-game though. Including something like Black Tower from BW2 because that was amazing
Historically, they save the extra features for the next game, or in the case of BW2, the sequels. They have added a ton of new stuff to X & Y. I don't see the point in wanting something which has never come to fruition in the first place. Lesson: Temper your expectations based on precedent.

so a lot of people have been talking about this and that, but I want to talk about how that now theres a priority multi-hit move, deoxys-a, deoxys-n, and deoxys-s will be OU or lower now.
I think it's safe to say that there will be a lot of tier shifting in gen 6.

only if it has decent distribution. If its Geninja's signature then it doesnt really matter since he's seeming rather lackluster stat wise

There is no proof for that? I mean what if only the one family gets it? You can't make such bold claims about a meta we know almost nothing about....

Cuz you just can't get enough of the 'Naught.

EDIT: Holy Miltank that's big.
Okay guys, time to find out what Spiky Shield does. Also YAY NEEDLE ARM IDK why I'm so fond of that move but w/e.

He would have looked better if his shell had a different color and if his face wasn't derpy, but if the stats are good I'm #teamchespin

Okay guys, time to find out what Spiky Shield does. Also YAY NEEDLE ARM IDK why I'm so fond of that move but w/e.

He would have looked better if his shell had a different color and if his face wasn't derpy, but if the stats are good I'm #teamchespin
fingers crossed for epic shiny derpnaught :3

There is no proof for that? I mean what if only the one family gets it? You can't make such bold claims about a meta we know almost nothing about....
seeing as there are no starters that have specialty moves that no one else shares, im sure a BETTER pokemon will get that move. Plus, deoxys is weak as shit, im pretty sure mixed greninja could take one down.

seeing as there are no starters that have specialty moves that no one else shares, im sure a BETTER pokemon will get that move. Plus, deoxys is weak as shit, im pretty sure mixed greninja could take one down.
Mixed Caterpie can take down DeoA.
Cloyster could possibly get it. Rock Blast, Icicle Spear and Spike Cannon seem similar in flavor.
I could see Cloyster being AMAZING with that move in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)