Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
without a nature its hard to tell the stats with any precision whatever, as each will have a range of something like 60 different base stats possible, however rough estimations because im too lazy to do the full ranges would put that at about 80/100/115/115/100/85 or so
So from 525 to around 600 for BST? I guess 600 BST is their mark for "legendary" status, not 680.
Oh and I though it was supposed to be Naive nature? So could it have higher sDef than that probably? Maybe 115 like Def

Is there any confirmation, one way or another, as to whether any of the other Kanto starters have version-based mega evolutions?

This is what I feel at this time for favorites

Competitive (so far)
Grass: Serperior>Venasaur>Chesnaught?>Sceptile>Torterra>Meganium
Fire: Blaziken>Charizard>Delphox?>Infernape>Typhlosion>Emboar
Water: Feraligatr>Greninja?>Swampert>Empoleon>Blastoise>Samurott

Design
Grass: Serperior>Chesnaught>Toterra>Sceptile>Venasaur>Meganium
Fire: Chairzard>Typhlosion>Delphox>Blaziken>Infernape>Emboar
Water: Blastoise>Greninja>Feraligatr>Samurott>Empoleon>Swampert

That would be STUPID if they reverted once switched out, I'm pretty sure it's permanent until end of the battle
In what way is Serperior better than Venusaur? Contrary doesn't completely make up for its awful attacking stats and movepool. Also, Charizard is the worst Fire starter competitively.

Is there any confirmation, one way or another, as to whether any of the other Kanto starters have version-based mega evolutions?

There's no X or Y after the Venusaurite so it looks like there's only one mega for Bulby. Charizard gets to be special.

Doublade looks as if it's going to have a huge defensive stat and a decent attacking stat. As of now it has no moves to make use of No Guard, which makes me think that maybe GameFreak gave it No Guard with the intentions of being a liability. Because this pokemon is already looking too good.

I'm really pleasantly surprised how great the starter evos look. Chesnaught especially, he's gone flat out krazy.

Spiky Shield will be a lot more useful in Doubles. A better protect that's immune to Imprison? Sign me up.

http://i.imgur.com/Jn4fr97.jpg

Also here's a shot of a guy's MegaVenusaur's stats, for anybody willing to crunch the numbers.

Edit: He has a Naive nature
Just ran through the calculator, I get about 80/100/120/100/120/80 (more or less depending on IVs and EVs), which totals about 600 BST, the stat total for a pseudolegendary and a bit more than a typical "trio" legendary member. This might be what was meant by being on par with legendaries. If that's true, I'd expect huge stat boosts for something like Mawile and lesser boosts for Garchomp.

I'm really pleasantly surprised how great the starter evos look. Chesnaught especially, he's gone flat out krazy.

Just ran through the calculator, I get about 80/100/120/100/120/80 (more or less depending on IVs and EVs), which totals about 600 BST, the stat total for a pseudolegendary and a bit more than a typical "trio" legendary member. This might be what was meant by being on par with legendaries. If that's true, I'd expect a huge stat boost for something like Mawile.
Can you find out what Chesnaught's stats are?

In what way is Serperior better than Venusaur? Contrary doesn't completely make up for its awful attacking stats and movepool. Also, Charizard is the worst Fire starter competitively.
Assuming we're talking about contrary serp, then he doesn't need sun in order to do his thing, and without sun, he can outspeed and phase or even KO Venusaur (bar Vensuaur running a choice scarf) with great ease.

Also what happened to justin TV guy? That site is blocked at my work. I saw earlier that the one chick on instagram doesn't have a page anymore, and the guy on there is a total puss.

So Chariazrd is the only starter with two Mega Evos?

Why can't people accept that it's shit only like it because of "muh gen1" nostalgia?

Assuming we're talking about contrary serp, then he doesn't need sun in order to do his thing, and without sun, he can outspeed and phase or even KO Venusaur (bar Vensuaur running a choice scarf) with great ease.

Also what happened to justin TV guy? That site is blocked at my work. I saw earlier that the one chick on instagram doesn't have a page anymore, and the guy on there is a total puss.
JustinTV guy was apparently friends with Instagram guy and also got nintendo'd

Assuming we're talking about contrary serp, then he doesn't need sun in order to do his thing, and without sun, he can outspeed and phase or even KO Venusaur with great ease.
Not that a straight vs is any indication of their respective competetive viability, but even so:
You can't outspeed and phase in the same turn since phazing moves have negative priority.
And I'm not sure what moves you're koing venusaur with. He may, however, carry a SE stab for you.
edit: oh i guess there's hidden power. I'm not sure it packs enough punch though.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

except contrary isn't released, and therefore, Serperior sucks.

So Chariazrd is the only starter with two Mega Evos?

Why can't people accept that it's shit only like it because of "muh gen1" nostalgia?
Or because it looks really cool and people like it. I could say why you can't accept it is that you only think it is not cool because it is from gen 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)