Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain Trevenant to me? I immediately thought of Tree + Covenant, but covenant, according to all the definitions I looked up, doesn't make sense.

By the way, Goodra might be a late evolver. The SomethingAwful player who was grinding him up said that it was level 60 and still not evolved.

By the way, Goodra might be a late evolver. The SomethingAwful player who was grinding him up said that it was level 60 and still not evolved.
Either that, or whoever got a Goodra figured out what its evolution method is. Maybe it's not a certain level, maybe it has to be holding an item while being leveled up, or require an evolution stone of some sort.

Either that, or whoever got a Goodra figured out what its evolution method is. Maybe it's not a certain level, maybe it has to be holding an item while being leveled up, or require an evolution stone of some sort.
I think that Goodra was just from the e4 OR he grinded a loooot.

"It can control people at will. It will trap people who harm the forest, so they can never leave."

Combined with it's prevo's dex entry, Trevenant are basically a bunch of tree-controlling dead children who trap people who harm their land for eternity. They just want friends...

Note to self: Never become a logger in the Pokemon world.

"It can control people at will. It will trap people who harm the forest, so they can never leave."

Combined with it's prevo's dex entry, Trevenant are basically a bunch of tree-controlling dead children who trap people who harm their land for eternity. They just want friends...

Note to self: Never become a logger in the Pokemon world.
Holy god, I'm never going in a forest in a Pokemon game ever again

There are wayyy too many fairy types already... I hope Goodra is anything but Dragon/Fairy haha, though, I guess that'd be alright... Poison would be cool, or just pure Dragon for once?

As I said, we don't know that just yet. For all we know, Goodra could have some other evolutionary requirement. Evolution stone, level up while holding item, maybe it needs a specific type of Pokémon in the party when it levels up. All we got to go on is that single blank Pokédex entry right now.
Considering how early it is in the Regional Pokedex, I'm calling trade evolution. Just putting it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)