Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Swellow without Guts that is 4x weak to SR and its best STAB moves involve recoil damage.

Sounds good.
Dude, we don't even know what it's hidden ability will be (im sure that while dream world will be dead, hidden abilities will not). For all we know it gets magic guard and its OP.

But as of now, yeah, TalonFlame is a bit of a disappointment.

A Swellow without Guts that is 4x weak to SR and its best STAB moves involve recoil damage.

Sounds good.
Add in Life Orb and that beastly base HP stat :D. Yeah, this is what we call true Pokemon Kamikadze :D.

While I love his design, he really needs good ability or he'll end up as another RU/NU Poke, especially with this glaring SR weakness.

As everyone mentioned - I would be really dissapointed if it didn't get Guts/Reckless

Add in Life Orb and that beastly base HP stat :D. Yeah, this is what we call true Pokemon Kamikadze :D.

While I love his design, he really needs good ability or he'll end up as another RU/NU Poke, especially with this glaring SR weakness.
Huge Power anyone?

I'm probably being a Slowpoke, but GameFreak strikes again:
Slurpuff has an unbelievable sense of smell—a hundred million times more sensitive than that of humans.
That awkward moment when you're just chilling in some lush patch of Kalos grass taking in the sights.. And then you smell someone farting in Kanto.

Slurpuff must be screaming, "Kill me", inside.

I wonder if any Megas are going to take into account glaring PokeDex/Gameplay differences yet. I'm ready for Mach 2 Pidgeot, Game Freak. I am ready.
I hope if that's the case we'll get a Mega Glalie, I'd love to see how they change this entry.

"Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this Pokémon enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion."

speaking of talonflame and flare blitz
Any hope for flareon to gain flare blitz this gen?
Not much, Masuda (I believe, but it was someone high at GF) is on record as saying that they focused the bulk of their attention on adding new moves to the new 'mons. Besides, Flareon really shouldn't be hoping for Flare Blitz - Entei's got the stats to pull it off better. We could use a new physical fire move that's 80 to 90 Pow and doesn't have extremely limited distribution.

Speaking of birds, I thought I saw that someone said hawlucha can't learn fly.
It cannot participate in Sky Battles, so this is no surprise. Butterfree can't Fly either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)