Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if only there was a box you could type in in order to quickly do that given a specific thing you want to try and find. But alas, we are all carving words into bits of wood rather than posting on a virtual forum in the year 2013 so no such thing exists.
Thanks for the help. :)

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Sorry if this has been touched upon already. I'm not really looking into reading 162 pages for the sake of verifying this. Does anyone know the legitimacy of this? If, so thoughts?
Unfortunately, it is a little generic. It could really refer to any future game set in another region. GameFreak don't promise anything they couldn't back out on here. They could re-use this same guy in almost any later game they want, and say "He was referring to this the whole time". I wouldn't scream "Hoenn confirmed!" yet.

"Hoenn implied!" on the other hand...

Iirc, a major leaker had finished through the E4. Did he say anything about the post-game? Battle frontier?

Also, I surprise people haven't found the mandatory legendary trio for this gen yet.

Iirc, a major leaker had finished through the E4. Did he say anything about the post-game? Battle frontier?

Also, I surprise people haven't found the mandatory legendary trio for this gen yet.
The leaker found Zygarde and Mewtwo in the post game along with a cave with a currently unknown function. He hasn't tried out the battle facilities.

And from the looks of things, there isn't a non-mascot legendary trio this gen.

Trust me; you're not the only one here that's excited.

Now, I want to remind you that the battles can be viewed in stereoscopic 3D.

Just let that sink in.

I'm more excited for X and Y than I've been for any game.
One of the reviews (USGamer) claims that stereoscopic 3D is unavailable in double or triple battles. Have any of the leakers confirmed this?

Here's the exact quote:
"It's [referring to the 3D functionality] also disabled during fights involving more than two Pokémon at a time, leaving just select cutscenes, minigames, a few special locations, and one-on-one battles to take advantage of the device's stereoscopic capabilities."

Kanpachi? Yeah, that's where we learned about Zygarde and Mewtwo being catchable, possibly the legendary birds as well. Togepi's retyping, now that I think of it...I don't think there's been much word lately about what's in the post-game, probably not much.

Also, there probably isn't a legendary trio for this gen, unless they're for some reason located after Zygarde in the National Dex.

Faster than Weavile, and isn't weak to Ice Shard. Can probably KO back with a stab fire move.

fricken burd.
You guys here are doing calculations with average expected IV's and average expected EV's (AKA unreliable data). How can anyone already conclude it's faster than weavile?

As if throwing out the base stats isn't a joke already.

Unfortunately, it is a little generic. It could really refer to any future game set in another region. GameFreak don't promise anything they couldn't back out on here. They could re-use this same guy in almost any later game they want, and say "He was referring to this the whole time". I wouldn't scream "Hoenn confirmed!" yet.

"Hoenn implied!" on the other hand...
Ahh, okay. Thank you. :)

has anyone actually caught any of the legendary birds yet? here's to hoping they get their hidden abilities (lightningrod zapdos would be nice)
It is also possible that the new item that switches abilities will allow for this. It would help zapdos, raikou and feraligatr among others access their unreleased abilities. I read that it costs a lot of BP so it'll be a while before anyone gets it so we can test this.

It is also possible that the new item that switches abilities will allow for this. It would help zapdos, raikou and feraligatr among others access their unreleased abilities. I read that it costs a lot of BP so it'll be a while before anyone gets it so we can test this.
Kanpachi's description of the item's description really made it sounds like it just switches between normal abilities.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Any word on if these items can be found?
  • Adamant Orb, Lustrous Orb, Griseous Orb, Soul Dew, Arceus plates, Gracidea
What known Berries are available?

Any known location that Rotom or Deoxys could change their Form?

Kanpachi's description of the item's description really made it sounds like it just switches between normal abilities.
But does he have the actual item or its description on the menu or is he going by what the NPC said?

Hey correction: Hawlucha can learn Fly
It can not particiapte in Sky Battles
This just makes me 100% sure that a Pokemon has to be actively flying to get into a Sky Battle, which means we'll probably see Gyarados in Sky Battles, since it's always flying in it's sprites, although I'd honestly prefer it if they gave it a grounded pose where it's coiled and rearing like a snake, it would be cool.

And to be perfectly honest, I was also really hoping that I could use Dodrio in a Sky Battle, would've been a nice flashback to the Stadium days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)