Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search function, please. Goodra fits the Dratini model of psuedo-legend. Noivern is more like Volcarona, in that it seems to have unusually high stats (that are still weaker than the psuedos), but only has one evolutionary step and is probably breedable.
thank you for your answer :) im new here and I didnt know there was a search option . sorry :*

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That's a common fallacy, whose name escapes me at the moment. It's usually not the same people complaining, but because you see it on the same forum in the same discussion, your mind is lead to think that the very same people are behind every complaint. You perceive the fanbase as having one, single, always disappointed mind, when in reality there are different fractions which whine about different things. True enough, there might always be some whining from somewhere among the fans, but it's rarely the same guys fronting opposite views at every turn of the wind.
You mean a Broken Base?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BrokenBase

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Damn thats actually a really fast bird (Possibly faster than Swellow!), that base attack is pretty underwhelming though :/, i was hoping it'd be a bit higher simply because i like talonflame a lot. Right now i'm just hoping it has a decent movepool and/or a good secondary ability like Reckless or something (I'll cry if this thing doesn't get Flare Blitz or another good physical fire move ;-;). Either way i think Talonflame will get on my ingame team pretty easily.

EDIT: Okay it gets Flare Blitz, awesome!
Oddly, for being considered "Fast" until now Fire-types never even broke 108 Speed. Fast Fire-types are actually incredibly scary because Burn is a great status to inflict, and being able to attack twice before switching means they can press that offensive advantage. Bring on the bird!

The balloon Ferroseed took up a huge portion of the screen. It could simply be that the Balloon dudes are exaggerated and enlarged.

But that Tyranitar sure looks odd.

Well upon closer inspection you can notice it's body has turned into something resembling a Pupitar shaped armour, you can actually see Pupitar's eyes on T-tar's breast plates and the shoulder/back spikes resemble Pupitar's form more.

I'm surprised that even with the event Torchic, people haven't considered that most of these undiscovered Megas could well be events.
My thoughts exactly. I'm also thinking that there might be mega forms of pokemon not catchable in XY (legends, other starters, etc) that aren't necessarily event-specific, but you can't get the stone in-game until you bank them over.

There;s actually 5 or so pics of mega ttar on gamefaqs, all in different poses and angles. I'd say it's pretty legit, that'd be hard to fake

Do not count alternate formes or Volcarona, seriously

Oh but this reminds me: Genesects's drives are likely given by that random [scientist?] dude who wants to see one.
I bet that Reshiram statue comes into play for getting the Gene Splicer for kyurem, too
They better make Techno Lazer useful this time. Seriously were they high when they came up with that move?

People keep parading Megas around like they're the reason we got lesser amount of new pokemon, especially saying things like "they focused too much on them"
but

have they really? We have...18 of them. There's, obviously, probably more but there's not an overwhelming amount of them. We still haven't even found half the pre-release megas for that matter.
I think people just want an easy scapegoat, I guess?
I would have rather had none. Megas are just a new bow wrapped on an old bike. The point of a new gen is new Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)