Other Looking Ahead to Gen VI Mark II (SEE POSTS #818 & #858)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumor of drizzle, sand stream, drought, snow warning nerfs? Is that true?

I'm pretty sure we are going to see Scizor + Dragons being dominant early on. Scizor is going to destroy every fairy type with bullet punch.

I heard a rumor of drizzle, sand stream, drought, snow warning nerfs? Is that true?

I'm pretty sure we are going to see Scizor + Dragons being dominant early on. Scizor is going to destroy every fairy type with bullet punch.
Klefki, Mawile and Azumarill say hi.

That's like saying kyorge is fine because gastrodon and ferrothorn check him.
No, it's not.. Kyogre isn't supposed to kill gastro and ferro, but killing fairies is supposedly scizor's job and it can't even do that well.. Also fairies resist pursuit, meaning you can't really stop them from just switching out, not to mention Scizor still has some issues with a lot of steel types that will still be giving dragons trouble

Yeah, the majority of Fairy-types we've seen are bulky tanks rather than fast, frail sweepers. I really don't see them having an issue just switching out of Scizor to begin with and having something else absorb Bullet Punch.

If anything, I think Scizor has become slightly worse in terms of utility. The influx of slower, bulky attackers limits the use of its Bullet Punch, while the existence of Fairy (and possibly the rise of Poison and Fire to counter them) makes its U-turn and Superpower far less effective. It's still a good pokemon, but if Gen 6 OU shapes up to be anything like I'm envisioning it I think it has suffered a net loss.

Just throwing out there that based on this thread's calculations (http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...e-bulk-in-the-uber-tier.3473501/#post-4431407) Avaluggs physical bulk is likely about the same as Giratinas overall physical bulk.

127 in Defense Tier
  • The Great Wall & Boosting Tank Giratina (127.37)

Avalugg with 95 base hp and 180 base def reaches 127.99, almost reaching Multiscale Lugia Tier
[ 95 / 180 are estimates, but should be close to Avaluggs real base stats ]

I know SR and its weaknesses make it worse, but it's still quite impressive and could make up for it's bad defensive typing a little bit... although it'll still die from most decent special hits :/ so it'll likely not be too useful, I just felt like talking about it.
Well he still learns Rapid Spin, so this alone may give it decent niche, although being weak to ALL hazards is really damn bad news and I wonder why GameFreak introduces another hazards weak Spinner... Although I admit that 95-100 hp stat/180-185 def stat sounds really damn high (Groudon is 100/150 and we know how bulky it is on physical side), so it should tank neutral hits easily while taking many SE ones as well on physical side. If he gets some decent recovery (Slack Off is passable looking on him, some sort of Recover maybe as well), then he'll be fine Physical Wall even with this tragic typing. I made some calcs to check how he takes some hits.

Choice Band Adamant Stone Edge from Tyranitar vs Max HP/Max Def Positive Nature (100 HP/180 HP base Stat)

63.86%- 75.74%

Honestly I'm kind of impressed that it survive this hit even with SR up (2.56% for OHKO only with it).

Naive Life Orb +1 Outrage from Salamence

45.54%-53.71%

Well if you ask me surprisingly small damage. He can actually switch on Dragon Dance, easily tank it and KO back.

Adamant Life Orb Lucario Close Combat

58.42%-68.81%

Well... 360 power move taking like a boss. Unfortunately after Swords Dance it slaughters, but as a last resort it actually is fine.

Adamant Life Orb Terrakion Close Combat

65.35%-77.23%

With Jolly comparable calculation to Adamant Lucario.

Adamant Choice Band Haxorus Outrage

34.95%-41.20%

Massive 0,72% chance for 2HKO with SR up and Leftovers, lol.

Yache Berry +2 Jolly Garchomp Outrage

42.59%-50.23%

As long as you keep SR away, I think this is first Non-Uber Pokemon which takes 2 Outrages in a row from Swords Dance YacheChomp being Non-Steel Type. Congratulations.

Random Yache Berry Fire Blast

72.28% - 85.15%

Taking into account his bad Special Defense, I need to say this is looking much better then I expected. If you keep SR out of field - 100% Garchomp counter.

Adamant Life Orb Mamoswine Earthquake

23.15%-27.31%

I would say it tickles him. Literally.

Adamant Life Orb Superpower Mamoswine

36.57%-43.52%

Looks good. Really damn good Mamoswine check here, without SR 100% counter (CB SuperPower may hurt).

+2 Adamant Bullet Punch from Scizor

47.22% - 55.56%

Taking into account how weak it is to Steel, it's pretty hilarious. Of course I would never use him to check/counter Scizor, as CB Bullet Punch 2OHKO with SR up (without it there's no chance, lol) but as last resort it's ok.

Dragon Claw Life Orb Adamant Standard Substitute Kyurem-Black

24.54%-29.17%

Yep, it tickles. Just avoid Hidden Power Fire.

Choice Band Dragon Claw Adamant Kyurem-B

28.01%-33.33%

So far Avalugg looks as more than decent Kyurem-B check.

Choice Band Outrage Adamant Kyurem-B

41.90%- 49.54%

Unfortunately with SR on you die in 2 hits, but it's really damn impressive that you survive 2 hits coming from this guy while not beeing Steel type without SR up.

In other words this bulk helps. Alot. Assuming he will get it (100/180 sounds really damn high), but this SR weakness is still damn problem. If he gets recovery, it won't hurt as much and as you see he takes many physical hits even with it. As long as it gets Avalanche and Ice Shard AND recovery, he may actually be more then decent. Who knows... ALL depends on his movepool now.

Last edited:
Avalugg is very interesting indeed, his very low speed and high bulk will make the likes of Landrous, Physical Dragons and even frail flying types that get hit SE by Ice run away rather than risking a STAB, overpowered Avalanche to the face. I see this as an physical wall more than anything, but whether or not it will be OU will depend on it's movepool (does it get SR, spikes, etc.) and forms of recovery/status moves. Using to spin is just wrong, as it does nothing to prevent SR users (bar) from just spamming SR again or otherwise.

Pokemon getting the shoe will include Breloom who not only his priority becoming less useful (Ghost and Fairy running around), but now he can't put Grass types to sleep, ouch. Pure (offensive) Dragons who hanged on the edge of OU will most certainly drop or banished to BL, and Ghost neutral Steels such as Jirachi having a hard time keeping his high usage and Metagross might falling down under.

Heatran will prolly skyrocket in usage, the massive rise in steels and fairy's alone will more than merit him a place in most bulky offense, balance and defensive teams. Ghosts got it really good this gen, where Scarf Gengar can come late game and start spamming Shadow balls and eviolite Doublade can wear down and prevent spinning among other things. Speaking of which, Starmie and Forretress are gonna have a very hard time doing their jobs, this might be the gen where SR gets put on the chopping table barring some massive nerf.

Dragons on the other hand will see the most experimentation. Taking Dragonite as an example, the user is forced to either use Outrage at his own risk and dependance on a fairy and steel cleaning team, or run the lower BP Dragon Claw and having no options left to face Physical Walls. Then, we have the issue of Fairy's themselves and Steels. You can assume that in the beginning people will try Iron Head, Superpower and Earthquake, and figure out how they will include ES or forgo it and make someone else handle the task. It is safe to say that most dual typed Dragons (especially the ones who are typed with something other than Flying) will survive and adapt, while defensive Dragons will being to see OU usuage on a regular basis with the inclusion of Dragpoison thingy and Goodra.

It's hard to take about Swift Swim and Sand Rush Exca teams when we don't know how the initial ban list will look like (mostly waiting for confirmation on weather changes), but my guess is with Kingdra getting an extra nerf directly and indirectly these teams wouldn't be as OP as before, but Excadrill can finally use his Steel STAB to very good use, be happy that his mortal enemy Breloom got nerfed but has to be aware of Azumarill's newly found power, weather wars and support to remove bulky physical walls to function.

I'm pretty sure Avalugg won't be used. Cloyster has similar defenses (50/180) and Rapid Spin, and yet it wasn't used until it got Shell Smash. Comparably, Steelix has much greater defense (75/200), Roar and Stealth Rock and yet it's still not used.

Typing and reliable recovery matter more than raw stats.

I'm REALLY liking how Chomp is turning out this gen. Like say if it runs a standard SD Chomp set with it's mega item something like this:

Garchomp @ Whatever item Mega Garchomp needs
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast/Surf (If you like rain)
- Outrage/Dragon Claw (Because I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable letting Mega Garchomp get locked into Outrage, depends on the speed)
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

It has potential to perform 2 roles for it's team at once, a late game sweeper AND it's own wallbreaker. With that increased special attack and Fire Blast hitting fairies super effectively, you could predict a switch to say something like Slyveon (since that's the only fairy I can remember right now), transform and smack it with a Fire Blast. Depending on how much of a special attack boost it gets, it could severly dent common switch ins with Fire Blast too, like Lando-T. It could also soften up physical walls beautifully before it switches out and comes back in late game to pull off a sweep. Sure it misses Yache Berry or whatever the hell Garchomps run these days but the versatility is amazing. Pair that thing up with a Ttar to boost those Earthquakes and you have a monster on your hands.

Gen 6 sounds really interesting right now, I just learned about Aegislash and it's probably the most interesting pokemon I've seen this gen. That Stance Change thing with those amazing stats look absolutely incredible. I'm liking how the majority of the Kalos pokemon so far seem really bulky; with the introduction to Mega Pokemon I thought this gen would be more offensive than ever but these new pokemon seem to be giving stall a lot of options, or at least more than there were in Gen 5.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm REALLY liking how Chomp is turning out this gen. Like say if it runs a standard SD Chomp set with it's mega item something like this:

Garchomp @ Whatever item Mega Garchomp needs
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast/Surf (If you like rain)
- Outrage/Dragon Claw (Because I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable letting Mega Garchomp get locked into Outrage, depends on the speed)
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

It has potential to perform 2 roles for it's team at once, a late game sweeper AND it's own wallbreaker. With that increased special attack and Fire Blast hitting fairies super effectively, you could predict a switch to say something like Slyveon (since that's the only fairy I can remember right now), transform and smack it with a Fire Blast. Depending on how much of a special attack boost it gets, it could severly dent common switch ins with Fire Blast too, like Lando-T. It could also soften up physical walls beautifully before it switches out and comes back in late game to pull off a sweep. Sure it misses Yache Berry or whatever the hell Garchomps run these days but the versatility is amazing. Pair that thing up with a Ttar to boost those Earthquakes and you have a monster on your hands.

Gen 6 sounds really interesting right now, I just learned about Aegislash and it's probably the most interesting pokemon I've seen this gen. That Stance Change thing with those amazing stats look absolutely incredible. I'm liking how the majority of the Kalos pokemon so far seem really bulky; with the introduction to Mega Pokemon I thought this gen would be more offensive than ever but these new pokemon seem to be giving stall a lot of options, or at least more than there were in Gen 5.
Fairy is not weak to Fire; only to Poison and Steel.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
oh I really need to catch up on these leaks then
It was officially revealed a while ago. Regardless fairy/ground provides fantastic coverage with the only "relevant" mons that resist/immune are moltres and zard/Y. Both of which have a horrendous sr weakness so I can see fairy/ground being awesome offensively.

This picked up steam a couple hours ago in the X&Y Leaks thread, with three separate users (including a site moderator) claiming to have copies of the game and confirming that both Sandstorm and Drought at least have been nerfed to only 5 turns. No one is willing to comment on Drizzle or Hail due to not having the chance to test it. None of them have provided screenshots or video yet, although one user claims to be working on it. One random user I wouldn't be too worried about, but with multiple users, including a site moderator (who I assume is respected and somewhat trustworthy) claiming that it is the case, I'm starting to think that weather nerfs could be a real thing.

We will see. As I said, no clear confirmation, but more people are saying it is the case. Assuming it is true, how do 5 turns change the meta game? The user stated that switching out and switching back in does not reset, and you need to wait until the effect has worn off to reactivate. Will Sun teams now require Sunny Day users? Will this hurt weather to a point where it becomes less used? Are my hopes for Charizard Y dashed? ;_;

Also, in regards to Scizor, I completely agree that he has probably been hurt by the type of Pokemon that have been added. It remains to be seen how many Gen 6 mons will find a spot in the meta, but it really seems like GF went for Bulk Bulk Bulk when developing these new Pokemon.

If true, this would be a major hit to weather stall as they require wearing down your opponent over the course the the battle. Offensively, I am not sure, I feel weather hyper-offense might be fine as its not required to have the weather up all the time, but just long enough to smash the opponent.

Honestly, with this in place I see no reason to use Abonasnow, like ever, Tyranitar and Hippowdon will likely stay around because at the end of the day they are solid Pokemon, and Tyranitar can take immediate advantage of sand to take special hits.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mega Aerodactyl's stats have been revealed: 80 HP / 135 Atk / 85 Def / 70 SAtk / 95 SDef / 150 Speed

Here is a possible set for Mega Aerodactyl, assuming Tough Claws raises the power of contact moves by 20% (same with Iron Fist):

Mega Aerodactyl @ AerodactylNite
Ability: Tough Claws
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe (405 Atk / 399 Speed)
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
- Aqua Tail
- Fire Fang
- Dragon Claw / Ice Fang / Aerial Ace

And here are some calcs (Expert Belt and Mystic Water are used to substitute Tough Claws):
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 290-343 (89.5 - 105.86%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 290-346 (89.78 - 107.12%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Mystic Water Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Jirachi in rain: 199-235 (49.25 - 58.16%) -- 98.83% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Jirachi: 192-228 (47.52 - 56.43%) -- 85.94% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Mystic Water Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 224 HP / 32 Def Skarmory in rain: 146-172 (44.64 - 52.59%) -- 87.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Mystic Water Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 170-202 (40.47 - 48.09%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Mystic Water Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Hippowdon: 230-272 (54.76 - 64.76%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Fire Fang vs. 224 HP / 32 Def Skarmory: 142-168 (43.42 - 51.37%) -- 66.8% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 48+ Def Ferrothorn: 269-317 (76.42 - 90.05%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • -1 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 248 HP / 172 Def Landorus-T: 163-192 (42.78 - 50.39%) -- 48.44% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • -1 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 248 HP / 172 Def Landorus-T in rain: 245-288 (64.3 - 75.59%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Dragon Claw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 286-336 (95.01 - 111.62%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Dragon Claw vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latias: 259-307 (85.76 - 101.65%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Ice Fang vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 403-475 (112.56 - 132.68%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • -1 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Ice Fang vs. 248 HP / 172 Def Landorus-T: 235-278 (61.67 - 72.96%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
Almost unwallable, with the exceptions of physically defensive Hippowdon and Skarmory, the former of which is easily 2HKOed with only 15% previous damage. Add to this that it's pretty much the fastest unboosted Pokemon in OU, and you have a monstrous attacker in your hands, which also acts as one of the best revenge killers in the game. Dragon Claw is the best 4th move in general, as it OHKOes offensive variants of Lati@s and Hyreigon, as well as Dragonite and Salamence without the need to rely on your unreliable Rock STAB, but Ice Fang is handy to always OHKO Garchomp and 2HKO Landorus-T, while Aerial Ace OHKOes Keldeo most of the time after SR and 2HKOes physically defensive Celebi.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mega Aerodactyl's stats have been revealed: 80 HP / 135 Atk / 85 Def / 70 SAtk / 95 SDef / 150 Speed

Here is a possible set for Mega Aerodactyl, assuming Tough Claws raises the power of contact moves by 20% (same with Iron Fist):

Mega Aerodactyl @ AerodactylNite
Ability: Tough Claws
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe (405 Atk / 399 Speed)
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
- Aqua Tail
- Fire Fang
- Dragon Claw / Ice Fang / Aerial Ace

And here are some calcs (Expert Belt and Mystic Water are used to substitute Tough Claws):
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 290-343 (89.5 - 105.86%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Aerial Ace vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 290-346 (89.78 - 107.12%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Mystic Water Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Jirachi in rain: 199-235 (49.25 - 58.16%) -- 98.83% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Jirachi: 192-228 (47.52 - 56.43%) -- 85.94% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Mystic Water Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 224 HP / 32 Def Skarmory in rain: 146-172 (44.64 - 52.59%) -- 87.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Mystic Water Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 170-202 (40.47 - 48.09%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Mystic Water Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Hippowdon: 230-272 (54.76 - 64.76%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Fire Fang vs. 224 HP / 32 Def Skarmory: 142-168 (43.42 - 51.37%) -- 66.8% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 48+ Def Ferrothorn: 269-317 (76.42 - 90.05%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • -1 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 248 HP / 172 Def Landorus-T: 163-192 (42.78 - 50.39%) -- 48.44% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • -1 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 248 HP / 172 Def Landorus-T in rain: 245-288 (64.3 - 75.59%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Dragon Claw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 286-336 (95.01 - 111.62%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Dragon Claw vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latias: 259-307 (85.76 - 101.65%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Ice Fang vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 403-475 (112.56 - 132.68%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • -1 252+ Atk Expert Belt Aerodactyl Ice Fang vs. 248 HP / 172 Def Landorus-T: 235-278 (61.67 - 72.96%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
Almost unwallable, with the exceptions of physically defensive Hippowdon and Skarmory, the former of which is easily 2HKOed with only 15% previous damage. Add to this that it's pretty much the fastest unboosted Pokemon in OU, and you have a monstrous attacker in your hands, which also acts as one of the best revenge killers in the game. Dragon Claw is the best 4th move in general, as it OHKOes offensive variants of Lati@s and Hyreigon, as well as Dragonite and Salamence without the need to rely on your unreliable Rock STAB, but Ice Fang is handy to always OHKO Garchomp and 2HKO Landorus-T, while Aerial Ace OHKOes Keldeo most of the time after SR and 2HKOes physically defensive Celebi.
Holy fuck. Now that's scary. Something with 405 Attack and blistering Speed to a point of outspeeding a majority of the unboosted and even some of the boosted metagame? Yes please. Going off of what I said earlier, there's s decent possibility that Gamefreak could potentially buff its movepool to give it more contact moves in order to take more advantage of its ability. Imagine if this thing gets Head Smash or Brave Bird? Yikes.

I'm pretty sure Avalugg won't be used. Cloyster has similar defenses (50/180) and Rapid Spin, and yet it wasn't used until it got Shell Smash. Comparably, Steelix has much greater defense (75/200), Roar and Stealth Rock and yet it's still not used.

Typing and reliable recovery matter more than raw stats.
50/180 isn't really similar to 100/180 by any means. HP really help a lot, and in this case it's a huge difference. Not to mention that Avalugg also has good physical attack while Steelix has not, so Steelix is a lot less "scary" than some others.

If it somehow gets Ice Shard then it could definitely see a little usage every now and then.

I updated the OP a little with information for MegaGengar, MegaAerodactyl, and MegaAbomasnow.

I'm almost certain MegaGengar's typing was not confirmed, but if someone could gimme a link confirmeding it if it exists it would be greatly aprreciated. :]

I'll continue to update the OP with confirmed base stats as I get the chance; fell free to post them up!

Thank you

I brought this up in the Orange Islands section, but right now we have two Mega forms whose base stats are almost certainly confirmed:

Mega Aerodactyl: 80 / 135 / 85 / 70 / 95 / 150 / 615

Mega Mewtwo Y: 106 / 150 / 70 / 194 / 120 / 140 / 780

I noticed a pattern here: BSTs increased by exactly 100 each time, and all individual base stat boosts were applied in multiples of 10. That said, I came up with a spread for several of the other Pokemon whose base stats were approximated, and I believe these will be either identical or extremely close to the true values:

Mega Charizard: 78 / 124 / 118 / 129 / 85 / 100 / 634

Mega Blastoise: 79 / 103 / 120 / 135 / 115 / 78 / 630

Mega Venusaur: 80 / 102 / 123 / 100 / 120 / 100 / 625

Mega Lucario: 70 / 150 / 70 / 145 / 70 / 120 / 625

Mega Abomasnow: 90 / 132 / 95 / 152 / 95 / 30 / 594

I brought this up in the Orange Islands section, but right now we have two Mega forms whose base stats are almost certainly confirmed:

Mega Aerodactyl: 80 / 135 / 85 / 70 / 95 / 150 / 615

Mega Mewtwo Y: 106 / 150 / 70 / 194 / 120 / 140 / 780

I noticed a pattern here: BSTs increased by exactly 100 each time, and all individual base stat boosts were applied in multiples of 10. That said, I came up with a spread for several of the other Pokemon whose base stats were approximated, and I believe these will be either identical or extremely close to the true values:

Mega Charizard: 78 / 124 / 118 / 129 / 85 / 100 / 634

Mega Blastoise: 79 / 103 / 120 / 135 / 115 / 78 / 630

Mega Venusaur: 80 / 102 / 123 / 100 / 120 / 100 / 625

Mega Lucario: 70 / 150 / 70 / 145 / 70 / 120 / 625

Mega Abomasnow: 90 / 132 / 95 / 152 / 95 / 30 / 594
Thanks a lot for these. I'll star the unconfirmed ones just in case.
EDIT: I've decided to leave the presumed ones out and focus on those that have been confirmed. Still thanks :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)